Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 90

Author Topic: Thawed (Wrapping Up)  (Read 109417 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Thawed (Characters Chosen, RP Time)
« Reply #225 on: February 11, 2014, 07:11:42 am »

Kyle shrugs.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 11, 2014, 08:57:38 am »

Selina is still pretty much terrified, having scared herself half to death already.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 11, 2014, 09:28:13 am »

((Gah! I fall asleep for two seconds and this is what happens! And no waitlist, too?))
Not likely, sorcerers don't grow on trees and they supposedly grabbed every sorcerer they could find. Don't worry; after a few casualties or something I'd probably find a way to get new characters in, and there's always the possibility that I'd find a way to work the rejected players into playing an "N"PC.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Thawed Character Analysis
« Reply #228 on: February 11, 2014, 10:33:28 am »

Congratulations, scapheap and Harry! Sorry, Froggy, Rune, and...well, darkpaladin didn't seem to care that much. Forget him.
There are still about four positions to fill, however. So let's look first at what we have so far and what they would "rule out".
Kext kinda minimizes the demand for more folks mentored by a magic person, and "writing" pushes out child-looking or metal-using characters. So...Jack, probably Yuun, and possibly Lirian are out. (Huh. I remembered more magical mentors.) That leaves...Alastor, Logan, Angel, Alvar, Uma, Altrius, Selina, Kyle, probably Lirian, and possibly Yuun, right?

Unless you changed my name halfway through, I'm not in that list. (Unless [NAME] was a much worse mistake than I thought?)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 11, 2014, 10:48:42 am »

Congratulations, scapheap and Harry! Sorry, Froggy, Rune, and...well, darkpaladin didn't seem to care that much. Forget him.
There are still about four positions to fill, however. So let's look first at what we have so far and what they would "rule out".
Kext kinda minimizes the demand for more folks mentored by a magic person, and "writing" pushes out child-looking or metal-using characters. So...Jack, probably Yuun, and possibly Lirian are out. (Huh. I remembered more magical mentors.) That leaves...Alastor, Logan, Angel, Alvar, Uma, Altrius, Selina, Kyle, probably Lirian, and possibly Yuun, right?
Unless you changed my name halfway through, I'm not in that list. (Unless [NAME] was a much worse mistake than I thought?)
Oh. Damn. I had searched for "Vital Information," which I thought was on everyone's character sheets, to double-check that I got everyone but...damn.
Um.

Okay, there are seven sorcerers in the barracks. You didn't notice the last guy earlier because...he was hiding? No, wait, he came in when Selina was panicking and holding everyone's attention. Yeah. That's it.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 10:50:40 am by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

The Ensorceler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Thawed (Characters Chosen, RP Time: Now With Four 'K's!)
« Reply #230 on: February 11, 2014, 11:11:17 am »

The brownish heap in the corner glances up at the room, looking for a door.
((That worked out better than I expected.))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 11, 2014, 11:13:02 am »

Kyle gets up and starts pacing.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 11, 2014, 11:15:54 am »

Okay, there are seven sorcerers in the barracks. You didn't notice the last guy earlier because...he was hiding? No, wait, he came in when Selina was panicking and holding everyone's attention. Yeah. That's it.

((...

So he gets in for free?))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 11, 2014, 11:18:37 am »

She chuckles, an amused glint in her eye as she steps back, seating herself on a bunk (You said it was a barracks, right?) and lying back, relaxing.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 11, 2014, 11:19:48 am »

((...

((That does seem more than a bit unfair to me if that's the case, as it makes GWG break the player limit which is there for a very good reason as well as allow somebody to circumvent the character selection process due to nothing more than human error.))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: February 11, 2014, 11:23:18 am »

((...

((That does seem more than a bit unfair to me if that's the case, as it makes GWG break the player limit which is there for a very good reason as well as allow somebody to circumvent the character selection process due to nothing more than human error.))

((Indeed.

Not to be an ass, but if he didn't include the bit in his sheet it's kinda his fault :/
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 11, 2014, 11:25:46 am »

Kyle sits in a bunk next to the pirate.
"What's your schikt?"

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 11, 2014, 11:32:02 am »

Kyle sits in a bunk next to the pirate.
"What's your schikt?"

"Depends on what you mean by that."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 11, 2014, 11:32:19 am »

((...
((I screwed up, and rather than recalibrate to figure out if he would have gotten in had I not, I just let him in.))

Not to be an ass, but if he didn't include the bit in his sheet it's kinda his fault :/
((Kinda, I guess, but...ARGH! Fairness is hard.))
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 11, 2014, 11:33:34 am »

Kyle taps his mark to indicate he means magic.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 90