Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2years in UristMcHopeful has spoken!  (Read 788 times)

Elijah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
2years in UristMcHopeful has spoken!
« on: February 07, 2014, 07:44:37 am »

02/04/2014  Toady One Moving along through bits and pieces -- fixed a problem with the code that groups armies together when people walk off the map, homogenized some data between local and more abstracted site takeovers/reclaims, worked some with armies coming in from the edges and where they are placed, and fixed some more of that start-on-the-roof stuff. The list of feature items that is left is about half as long as it was ten days ago. There's the serious bug list after that, and then people can mess around with the rough cut (veterans of releases should recall and share with others that there is no polish phase... that is some decades away).

OH GOD. Does it mean the release is near? O.O - UristMcHopeful.

neblime

• Bay Watcher
  • More GG more skill
    • View Profile
Re: 2years in UristMcHopeful has spoken!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 08:06:36 am »

heh, don't get too hopeful.  But maybe?
Give it a month or two at least i'd say
http://i.imgur.com/Gv6I6JO.png
I am quite looking forward to the next 20 or 30 years or so of developmental madness

H.P. Urist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 08:50:56 am »

It'll either come out next week, or not, or possibly the week after that, or not.  Maybe. 

ImagoDeo

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_THINK:UNTHINKABLE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2014, 10:06:56 am »

It'll either come out next week, or not, or possibly the week after that, or not.  Maybe.

:3
What would it be like to live in a world that was copy/pasted? Would we even notice? If not, how many times have we switched celestial harddrives or whatever?