Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2135 2136 [2137] 2138 2139 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2485500 times)

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #32040 on: August 19, 2016, 04:19:50 pm »

Fuck it, I guess I'm back. Hopefully I have now hit rock bottom and can move upwards again. Never doing marriage again. It is legal to steal from your spouse, since it is considered both your property, it isn't considered theft in Canadian law.
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #32041 on: August 19, 2016, 05:49:49 pm »

Unfortunately no. I remember they were there, I read them, but I replayed the Xan segment several times compared to the others and then the dream switched to trying to house relatives that were people that looked nothing like me and two dogs into a house I lived in when I was in the Caribbean, though we were in a city somewhere.
I find that most of my relatives look very little like myself and two dogs. It's probably for the best.

Fuck it, I guess I'm back. Hopefully I have now hit rock bottom and can move upwards again. Never doing marriage again. It is legal to steal from your spouse, since it is considered both your property, it isn't considered theft in Canadian law.
this is true in the States as well. it's very sad. One person can, and usually does, empty a bank account, sell possessions, give shit to relatives to keep it out of the divorce proceedings, all kinds of stuff. Ugh. I wish you had someone around who could have counseled you on taking actions to protect yourself.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32042 on: August 19, 2016, 05:55:12 pm »

For the most part I am fine property wise. I got my shit back and a 1k$ camera out of it as well. And I am back to work now so my place is safe. It's my mental health, my identity, and my trust that have been fucked over. I saw a divorce lawyer and they told me there isn't much more my wife can do to me at this point aside from a non criminal restraint order. The only thing she can do at this point really is turn more members of my community against me, but I have a strong core as well who have my back. Divorce lawyer told me that I am really lucky we didn't have kids together. Now that we are officially seperated, even though we aren't yet divorced. My stuff is mine, and her stuff is hers now.
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #32043 on: August 19, 2016, 08:56:01 pm »

Well, it's a rough start, but it's a step forward. Buckle down and make it work. And get yourself together. there's a lot of life out there to be had, you know?

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32044 on: August 20, 2016, 09:49:09 am »

Yeah. I'm probably going to save up some money to go to an anime convention next year and visit my host family in Indonesia for a month

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #32045 on: August 21, 2016, 12:26:32 am »

Tomorrow I will work on the epilogue. With any luck I'll finish it, or at least get a lot of work done.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #32046 on: August 21, 2016, 12:28:30 am »

Good luck to you and to kedly. You both need it more then I.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32047 on: August 21, 2016, 12:59:16 am »

Kedly, just keep moving forward man, it'll get better.

Good luck and Godspeed PW. That's a lot of writing.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32048 on: August 21, 2016, 03:19:23 am »

I'm glad things seem to have improved at least somewhat, Kedly. Hang in there.

Since you're back, I should mention that NPC Vincent is involved somewhat in Gus' long-term plans. I'm assuming that he would be no more squeamish about rationing and strategic cannibalism than he was about human trafficking, but I will of course edit my post if you say that that isn't the case.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32049 on: August 21, 2016, 06:12:37 am »

So where exactly is um the epilogues gonna be posted?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32050 on: August 21, 2016, 06:46:27 am »

We're gonna hold to the ancient RTD tradition of promising a full epilogue for a great and sprawling game and then completely failing to post it.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #32051 on: August 21, 2016, 09:08:25 am »

Don't be silly. Each epilogue will be hand delivered by PW and his skeleton friends. They will be read on the News by Morgan Freeman, and will be celebrated with fireworks, lamp lighting ceremonies, and mindless slaughter. Innocence will be lost, laughter will turn to tears, and the world will become a little grimmer all around.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #32052 on: August 21, 2016, 09:31:03 am »

Don't be silly. Each epilogue will be hand delivered by PW and his skeleton friends. They will be read on the News by Morgan Freeman, and will be celebrated with fireworks, lamp lighting ceremonies, and mindless slaughter. Innocence will be lost, laughter will turn to tears, and the world will become a little grimmer all around.
I'm up for that, lemme ready the beer and cheese cloth
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32053 on: August 21, 2016, 09:47:43 am »

Nah you want beer and cheese wire. It goes better with mindless slaughter.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #32054 on: August 21, 2016, 09:59:17 am »

We're gonna hold to the ancient RTD tradition of promising a full epilogue for a great and sprawling game and then completely failing to post it.
* Sean Mirrsen shifty-eyes and goes to hide in a dark corner.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India
Pages: 1 ... 2135 2136 [2137] 2138 2139 ... 2205