Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1820 1821 [1822] 1823 1824 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2493403 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #27315 on: January 23, 2016, 06:03:49 pm »

Man, that's an old one, what's with the sudden resurgence?

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27316 on: January 23, 2016, 06:05:31 pm »

She's always been like that. There just hasn't been much prey for her recently.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27317 on: January 23, 2016, 06:18:04 pm »

She ate all the accessible children already.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #27318 on: January 23, 2016, 06:26:49 pm »

Good thing we kept her off Hephaestus while the Project Wunderkinder was underway...  :P

Since this appears to be "in the trend" to speak vaguely, with riddles and heavy implications, I'll try my hand at it too.

Consider holding on to your tokens for now, at least until the trial is over! There might be new, interesting ways of spending them afterwards... if Maurice lives.

;)
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #27319 on: January 23, 2016, 06:48:09 pm »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27320 on: January 23, 2016, 06:53:50 pm »

Yeah this game was most definitely one of the most important things that convinced me to join the forum.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #27321 on: January 23, 2016, 07:00:32 pm »

Good thing we kept her off Hephaestus while the Project Wunderkinder was underway...  :P

Since this appears to be "in the trend" to speak vaguely, with riddles and heavy implications, I'll try my hand at it too.

Consider holding on to your tokens for now, at least until the trial is over! There might be new, interesting ways of spending them afterwards... if Maurice lives.

;)
Hmm. Well, depending on how long that takes I'll certainly consider it. 
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27322 on: January 23, 2016, 07:05:36 pm »

Stopped making sprites for the moment, got distracted reading IRC logs
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #27323 on: January 23, 2016, 07:14:03 pm »

;)
Now you've got me hoping for more exo shenanigans. My wishlist for stuf basically contains three things at the moment
1. a better body to take direct control of
2. an exo weapon so that comrade dimitri doesn't need to do all the heavy lifting
3. a bird. Alternatively, a dog.

But I had basically given up on anything decent in exo. But now you've got me hoping again. Curse you.

Nunzillor

« Reply #27324 on: January 23, 2016, 07:17:52 pm »

;)
Ooo how fun!  I'll give it a try: be careful with what you want, because you just might get it.  Err, in not the way you were expecting.  :)

Hmm I don't think I'm very good at this...
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 07:20:25 pm by Nunzillor »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #27325 on: January 23, 2016, 07:23:01 pm »

;)
Ooo how fun!  I'll give it a try: be careful with what you want, because you just might get it.  Err, in not the way you were expecting.  :)

Comes with practice.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27326 on: January 23, 2016, 07:23:50 pm »

;)

You will get what you asked for.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Nunzillor

« Reply #27327 on: January 23, 2016, 07:25:55 pm »

;)

You will get what you asked for.
We all will, maybe.  Sort of.  Okay this is painful to see, I'm stopping.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27328 on: January 23, 2016, 07:38:08 pm »

Need info on the changeling mask. Can't find it in the wiki. I'm creating a shopping list. I guess Demigod hand is out because of my exo
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #27329 on: January 23, 2016, 09:43:31 pm »

There is a UWM military presence there so we should at least find some weapons.
UWM troops have the bad habit of life-locking their equipment, making it melt when they die. Granted, these won't be normal UWM troops and you'll likely also face warlords/gangs with weaker weapons you could loot, but chances of loot won't be as good.

Need info on the changeling mask. Can't find it in the wiki. I'm creating a shopping list. I guess Demigod hand is out because of my exo
Changeling mask is Urban Executor equipment that lets you change your face, if I remember correctly. Do you mean the porcelain mask Pancaek got?

@Unholy: Might want to give piecewise 1 to 5 words that you think describe your character, like Pancaek did. Unless you did so in a PM.

@whoever was asking about lurker rolls: http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/wiki/Armory#Space_Magic
It's exo, not mind.
Pages: 1 ... 1820 1821 [1822] 1823 1824 ... 2205