Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1817 1818 [1819] 1820 1821 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2493691 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #27270 on: January 23, 2016, 02:36:33 pm »

Wiki updated.

And it's the most avoidable stat, you can pretty much avoid ever using it since you can always just type out your own dialogue. And this is coming from the person who plays someone specialized in Charisma with a +4.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27271 on: January 23, 2016, 02:37:13 pm »

-1 Charisma makes way more sense than +1 Charisma for Abigail anyway, going off how she's acted since her introduction.
Eh yeah it appears being a child has worn off and now she's seen as a little too childish too be taken seriously but her minds gotten a little better so this makes sense suprisingly in character.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27272 on: January 23, 2016, 02:55:29 pm »

so... im 2 tokens short of my goal.

anyone wanna give me a loan?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27273 on: January 23, 2016, 03:22:36 pm »

-1 Charisma makes way more sense than +1 Charisma for Abigail anyway, going off how she's acted since her introduction.
Eh yeah it appears being a child has worn off and now she's seen as a little too childish too be taken seriously but her minds gotten a little better so this makes sense suprisingly in character.
It's more that it's a child with a loaded gun that waves it around all over the place. If she weren't a menace that threatened her teammates, she'd be taken a lot more kindly. As things are, she is taken very seriously: as a threat to her supposed allies with little utility provided.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27274 on: January 23, 2016, 03:24:07 pm »

It's more that it's a child with a loaded gun that waves it around all over the place. If she weren't a menace that threatened her teammates, she'd be taken a lot more kindly. As things are, she is taken very seriously: as a threat to her supposed allies with little utility provided.
Hopefully that changes soon.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27275 on: January 23, 2016, 03:41:25 pm »

I would Unholy. But Im on heph
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27276 on: January 23, 2016, 03:57:25 pm »

To the OOC Nazi's, here is my view on OOC so as to explain why I might occasionally annoy you with ooc in a mission.

I'm usually more permissible with mission-related OOC as long as it doesn't become something long-winded. The problem is that usually people start having prolonged OOC talks (sometimes without even putting the stuff inside brackets or a spoiler) almost as soon as two people post, like the gates of hell have been opened.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27277 on: January 23, 2016, 03:59:53 pm »

I'll loan my last two tokens to you if you bring back an item of loot for Eddie.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27278 on: January 23, 2016, 04:12:00 pm »

I'll loan my last two tokens to you if you bring back an item of loot for Eddie.
deal.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #27279 on: January 23, 2016, 04:31:49 pm »

I might buy one of those id manifestors.
I'd get perfected regen, but I don't hve teh endurance for it. Fibroblast healing isn't quite as appealing.
I've thought a few times about demigod touch, but the situations in which it would be useful for Dester seem limited compared to the situations in which his normal arms are useful.
A heavy robot body would be nice, but I'm not yet ready to give up the old meatsack.
Sharksuit would be good, but I think when I go into other universi, I'm already going in heavily armored somehow.
nyartifacts are a crapshoot. could get something good, cold get soemthing bad, could get something useless and harmless.

I think I am leaning toward getting a sharksuit.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27280 on: January 23, 2016, 04:38:35 pm »

buu the demigod touch then get a set of robotic arms grafted onto your back.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27281 on: January 23, 2016, 04:42:53 pm »

Demigod touch?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #27282 on: January 23, 2016, 04:45:31 pm »

...skillswap, I see Unholy bought.

What is this, if I may ask?

It may jump up my priority list rather rapidly.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27283 on: January 23, 2016, 04:47:06 pm »

i thouhgt you already bought or at least got offered the skillswap?

its the 5 token brainwashy type thing that lets you swap two skills around.
but its 5 tokens per swap...

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #27284 on: January 23, 2016, 04:47:32 pm »

buu the demigod touch then get a set of robotic arms grafted onto your back.
demigod requires one to remain mostly human.  I thought about seeing if a second set of arms would be compatible.
Sharksuit and id manifestor are the current frontrunners for my tokens, with heavy robot body in second. Attractive baubles are appealing as well.

Demigod touch?
it makes your frearms and hands incorporeal, but able tio influence brains, computers, and matter in different ways.
Pages: 1 ... 1817 1818 [1819] 1820 1821 ... 2205