Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1812 1813 [1814] 1815 1816 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2494292 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #27195 on: January 23, 2016, 01:03:44 am »

tentatively yes.

although i reserve the right to gouge you for the third if i fall 1 short of my 12 token goal.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Nunzillor

« Reply #27196 on: January 23, 2016, 01:05:31 am »

Are you willing to make the transaction now, and then extort the third token later?  If so, I'll make the exchange.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27197 on: January 23, 2016, 01:06:30 am »

.....not sure.....if better for her or night mare inducing....she wouldn't be gray anymore though she'd probably still be pale.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27198 on: January 23, 2016, 01:09:21 am »

Are you willing to make the transaction now, and then extort the third token later?  If so, I'll make the exchange.
Im a little hesitant to trade my weaponry until i know i can reach my token goal.

But that said, im already at 8/12 tokens so chances are it'll go through.

Edit:
Hmm... we should pester piecewise about the M24 mission pay, if i can get two plus tokens there im set.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 01:12:05 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #27199 on: January 23, 2016, 01:13:29 am »

whya re y ouselling it all?
seriously. that up there is what my typing looks like before editing. every time

Why are you selling it all?
How much for each of these: Salubrious border, chrome spider, pocket dimension, solid light matter generator?
Is the glowing skull just a glowing skull, or is there something else about it?

you know, that list of items tells me more about Auron than any carefully crafted backstory could.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27200 on: January 23, 2016, 01:17:24 am »

"Mmmph?"
"Oh, hey there sleepyhead, you awake? Well, we have good news and some bad news for you."
Abagail sleepily looks around the room with heavy eyes and a confused expression, at least, you assume so, her face is mostly covered up with duct tape.
"Good news is, Your breathing is better than ever, you're the peak of vitamin-based health, you're mentally stable, and totally free of any foreign objects in your body!"
She seems to be waking up more, now she's staring at you with a confused expression.
"Bad news is, you will only be able to eat nutrient rich sludge, since we removed your stomach, in order to get you mentally stable we had to remove most of your memories from childhood onwards, those foreign objects haven't been taken away, exactly, they've been absorbed into your body, and we kinda got into the swing of things when fixing your breathing problems and may or may not have added a third lung and second heart, annoyingly there wasn't much space so we had to make some, that's why you don't have a stomach anymore, by the way."
You give a small laugh and stand up, ignoring your patient's horrified expression, and walk out of the room, forgetting to remove her restraints.

Sounds about right.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27201 on: January 23, 2016, 01:18:40 am »

salubrios border id let go for 1 token per tusk, if i recall there are 4 tusks.

chrome spider ill probably keep, it gives me sadistic joy when i inflict it on people.

Pocket dimension and solid light generator are freshly bought armory items, 15 and 10 tokens repsectively.

as for the glowing skull, it eats data.
you touch it to a computer and little ascii skulls will appear on the screen and consume every little bit of data until its nothing but an expensive paper weight.

as for why im selling, you'll see.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27202 on: January 23, 2016, 01:19:27 am »

What exactly are you saving up for?
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27203 on: January 23, 2016, 01:20:13 am »

you'll see.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27204 on: January 23, 2016, 01:21:46 am »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27205 on: January 23, 2016, 01:22:17 am »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27206 on: January 23, 2016, 01:22:36 am »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27207 on: January 23, 2016, 01:23:13 am »

you'll see.
I don't like this.....
You. You especially will see.
........Abigail is gonna hang around milno should dramatically increase life expectancy.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27208 on: January 23, 2016, 01:24:04 am »

My other guess would be a hypothetical 5 Day Reset. He'd use the first use to regain everything he sold and have two charges remaining.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27209 on: January 23, 2016, 01:24:12 am »

I am become theft, looter of worlds.

hmm... would that get me into the pantheon i wonder?

Pages: 1 ... 1812 1813 [1814] 1815 1816 ... 2205