Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1772 1773 [1774] 1775 1776 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2486262 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #26595 on: January 17, 2016, 12:28:41 am »

On a not entirely unrelated note, if you want to see ExecuteDumbo getting killed, hop in IRC.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #26596 on: January 17, 2016, 12:34:29 am »

It's targeting Saint specifically?!  Shiiit.

SEE THIS, DEV?  I DON'T CARE IF DEATHS ARE STATISTICALLY UNLIKELY.  I'M FRIGGING TERRIFIED NOW.
I don't think it is atrgettinghim specifically. it's targetting all of the Black ops people on the Apocalypse lab too.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26597 on: January 17, 2016, 01:01:42 am »

When the time comes give the IRC in a post.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #26598 on: January 17, 2016, 01:05:15 am »

So, uhhh, my character now has a robotizing centipede On Ship, so...
Have fun with it.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26599 on: January 17, 2016, 01:09:46 am »

So we wanna do this trial for maurice over IRC? So it goes fast?

Because I want to do the secret stuff on irc tomorrow. I want to spill all secrets tomorrow.

Yeah, that doesn't really work for me, I have an exam tomorrow. Unless this'll take only half an hour or so, but with a lot of people on the irc, it takes forever to get anything done. Must it be over irc? Then again, cael hasn't answered the pm yet, so if you really want to do it quickly, can I... I dunno, appoint somebody who speaks for Miya/who plays as him for that thing?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26600 on: January 17, 2016, 01:15:28 am »

but i dont wanna wake up at 3 AM

you guys and your goddamn timezones ruin everything
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26601 on: January 17, 2016, 01:17:24 am »

So, uhhh, my character now has a robotizing centipede On Ship, so...
Have fun with it.
Aww man, I wanna do PM shenanigans. But I can't yet.

And the planet I'm on might be dying. Which sucks.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26602 on: January 17, 2016, 03:12:18 am »

pw, thats at 6pm for me. If I was actually home, I'd either be having dinner or be studying for my exams next week. The point's moot though, since this is the only day I won't actually be at home this and next week.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26603 on: January 17, 2016, 03:13:34 am »

And I'm far too booked with mindlessly staring into space for hours on end while replaying a Justin Timberlake song fifty times in a row to do anything productive.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26604 on: January 17, 2016, 04:11:02 am »

Because I want to do the secret stuff on irc tomorrow. I want to spill all secrets tomorrow.

Yeah, that doesn't really work for me, I have an exam tomorrow. Unless this'll take only half an hour or so, but with a lot of people on the irc, it takes forever to get anything done. Must it be over irc? Then again, cael hasn't answered the pm yet, so if you really want to do it quickly, can I... I dunno, appoint somebody who speaks for Miya/who plays as him for that thing?
I'm doing the steve spilling the beans thing on ship tomorrow and then I'll be on IRC to answer questions. We'll worry about the trial another day. Lemme know when were ready for that.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26605 on: January 17, 2016, 04:15:10 am »

Wait, is anyone even asking me? What if I missed this bit in OOC thread and couldn't be on IRC when the time came?..
Clearly, they are all trying to rig the trial! :P

...Anyway, must it be on IRC? To be honest, I'd rather it was on the forum for the sake of more long-winded posts (I'm a bit fond of those, I admit), and for the sake of being directly available to anyone (IRC logs might theoretically go missing, or something - IRC isn't the integral part of ER, but this subforum is).

And frankly, I don't know why we haven't started it yet. There's been more than a day since M21L&M25 were ended, and judging by your interest to start divulging things tomorrow, we could have had rampant forum RPing on the matter for at least two days by then. Oh well.

And finally - eeek, you really are going for a trial? Oh dear.  :-[
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26606 on: January 17, 2016, 04:37:27 am »

It'll probably be faster and more efficient to just take statements in post form than do an IRC event. Maurice makes a statement first, witnesses make statements, Steve makes statements, crowd of howling monkeys decides how exactly they want to hurt Maurice for this. Maybe allow Maurice a final statement in his defense if you're feeling charitable.

Failing that, if you do go for an IRC event, make sure to do a full writeup of it afterwards, post it in-thread or in-wiki like Xan's deep hurting elaboration.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26607 on: January 17, 2016, 05:46:20 am »

I'm doing the steve spilling the beans thing on ship tomorrow and then I'll be on IRC to answer questions. We'll worry about the trial another day. Lemme know when were ready for that.

I personally still have funtimes with exams till the end of the month. So yeah, to me at least using the thread to do it would be easiest (maybe we use the limbo thread so it doesn't mingle with normal on ship stuff?). We could start right after the debrief/bean spilling if you want.

Also, I thought the format would be like a military tribunal, with the board of generals (and extra people if needed) asking questions and taking statements, calling witnesses or asking Steve for info, then making a judgement.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26608 on: January 17, 2016, 05:58:26 am »

-snip-
(maybe we use the limbo thread so it doesn't mingle with normal on ship stuff?)

If I may suggest (I feel I might be stripped of that right already :P), I'd rather avoid using Limbo for that. First, we have a whole subforum, so we are not limited to the few threads anymore; second, and I can personally attest it, Limbo as a thread is only slightly better than OOC thread in terms of keeping things distinct and available to anyone. I'd feel sorry for M21L archives, but they are mostly unimportant as we never did anything important there, I guess. In short, if Limbo is used for that, it'd be buried under tons of unrelated posts, and even the most dedicated readers won't be able to find it there.

I believe there was, at some point, a suggestion to make a separate thread for the briefing room (to keep briefings/debriefings nice and organised and avoid clutter with general On Ship faffing about) - perhaps we could use that one?..
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #26609 on: January 17, 2016, 05:58:54 am »

Do it Mafia style: Lynch or NoLynch? Quick and efficient :P
Pages: 1 ... 1772 1773 [1774] 1775 1776 ... 2205