Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1583 1584 [1585] 1586 1587 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2485016 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #23760 on: October 21, 2015, 12:26:09 pm »

It'd be pretty cool if M25 was a 5-man or 6-man mission. Been a while since we've had a non-Joker one of that stripe.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23761 on: October 21, 2015, 12:28:39 pm »

Might be, if folks don't step up. Not a ton of bodies on-ship and I think several of 'em are leery of this one anyway.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #23762 on: October 21, 2015, 12:33:25 pm »

Doctor-brand weird isn't affected

Excellent.

Of course now I don't have a real reason to perform extreme medical malpractice on a certain someone - actually hell I might still - but this'll work a lot better now that I'm not about to get randomly possessed.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23763 on: October 21, 2015, 12:34:24 pm »

Its not quite the same if the 5-6 man mission is half full of giant robot overlords though.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23764 on: October 21, 2015, 12:43:14 pm »

Would he even know it's our fault?

Not sure anyone ever will, to be honest. I do know so far the only one who might be able to pinpoint blame is Steve and even then only if he's uploaded the suit's feeds and data after the team left the anomaly and before crap happened.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #23765 on: October 21, 2015, 12:46:39 pm »

Its not quite the same if the 5-6 man mission is half full of giant robot overlords though.

Well, we've got a crazed medieval knight and a magical 14-year-old who doesn't know any better to compensate. And Cthunkan's only a borderline robot overlord (got the giant metal ass down, not so much the heavy ordnance), as is Dubley (who is the opposite case). Oh, and... uh, Beirus' guy. Jason?

All in all an amazing roster so far. Wouldn't expect too many people to show up aside from the obligatory last-minute Escaped Lunatic and maybe Milno if he throws caution to the wind and pushes his luck one more time.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 12:50:13 pm by Harry Baldman »

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #23766 on: October 21, 2015, 01:15:59 pm »

Not sure anyone ever will, to be honest. I do know so far the only one who might be able to pinpoint blame is Steve and even then only if he's uploaded the suit's feeds and data after the team left the anomaly and before crap happened.

Steve certainly got records from Ulrich's suit so he could see the point of origin being Maurice. And pretty much right after that communications went down so... It would be nice to know what fun stuff Maurice's suit recorded.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Moopli

• Bay Watcher
  • Free Spines Here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23767 on: October 21, 2015, 01:32:12 pm »

Steve certainly got records from Ulrich's suit so he could see the point of origin being Maurice. And pretty much right after that communications went down so... It would be nice to know what fun stuff Maurice's suit recorded.

Would have been, you mean -- Maurice sacrificed his suit to try to blow up a god. Unless you grabbed the records off the suit, then no dice. You could probably just retcon it if you didn't do so, tho.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23768 on: October 21, 2015, 01:32:30 pm »

And thankfully, Maurice's helmet survived, which probably should have at least some of the recorded data if not all.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23769 on: October 21, 2015, 01:39:45 pm »

Actually hang on, Maurice and Vanessa have the same Med score. I wonder what a medical malpractice duel looks like.
Sig! Onol

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #23770 on: October 21, 2015, 01:46:19 pm »

Actually hang on, Maurice and Vanessa have the same Med score. I wonder what a medical malpractice duel looks like.

Messy, I bet.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23771 on: October 21, 2015, 01:57:45 pm »

Well... In Vanessa vs. Maurice case, it would certainly have had strangely religious overtones. That with your character being an Avatar of Sa'las, and Maurice likely channelling his (unconfirmed to exist) goddess. :P
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23772 on: October 21, 2015, 02:08:25 pm »

It would be kinda strange yeah, especially since Xan's more a 'fuck you I'm the only one I'm going to worship'-theist but has the appearance of one of the gods, while Maurice is relatively normal yet is more divine than Xan.
Sig! Onol

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23773 on: October 21, 2015, 02:29:38 pm »

Oh hey, Harry remembered my character's name even though I haven't done much with him since M18. Neat. Makes me feel all warm and tingly inside.

Also, I can't wait for Jason to tell someone to bite his shiny metal ass.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #23774 on: October 21, 2015, 03:17:43 pm »

Piecewise, does the fact that amps are now limited in safe usage mean that the amp usage counter you had wiki gnomes to keep track of is pointless now? Or does it mean more !!FUN!!?
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 1583 1584 [1585] 1586 1587 ... 2205