Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1582 1583 [1584] 1585 1586 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2484980 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #23745 on: October 21, 2015, 10:41:28 am »

@Nik: What of Milno's life being affected by extension by the effects on the AM?
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #23746 on: October 21, 2015, 10:44:31 am »

Piecewise: Does the space-magic limit comes per brain? As in, for Uncon users, will it come across all of their brains somehow, or just each one?
Does it mean that titans are out of question, and wherever they remained, they are rampaging everywhere?
What is the state of Ghostships everywhere?
How is the Doctor coping? Is he affected at all?

Of all things, I really sympathise for the AM's fate. And Milno's life, by extension. And yay, we've got a patch for ER 2nd ed.! It's 2.1 now!  :D

Other than that - no comment. We'll see it when M21 team (whatever remains of it) is brought back and Steve and Generals ask us (first and foremost Maurice of course - if he survives, but that is not a given) all the "shockingly interesting" questions.
No, it's more like a "Don't attract attention" sort of deal. Like Our dear departed Morul's attraction of Timmy with is void suit.
Basically. Earth 2 is hard fucked right now. All their defenses are turning against them.
Thats...well, lets just say we're giving them a wide berth.
He's fine. Like Ivan, his particular strain of weird is disconnected enough.

I can see how that conversation will go.  "In my defense...sticking my dick in that alien god seemed like a really good idea at the time. Lets just call this a learning experience."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #23747 on: October 21, 2015, 10:46:50 am »

I posted in the tinker thread. I feel like I've crossed some kind of moral line and I feel about it.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #23748 on: October 21, 2015, 11:14:53 am »

It is good thing Heph never build Titans then.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23749 on: October 21, 2015, 11:16:03 am »

Good, good.

@Caellath Oh, I was just commenting on the general issue of having to witness your loved one... well, I don't know what exactly will happen either, but let's say "die or worse". Just anticipating Milno's emotional pain.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23750 on: October 21, 2015, 11:16:33 am »

As for general murderboner...

What about the space magic facility?

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23751 on: October 21, 2015, 11:27:34 am »

As for general murderboner...

What about the space magic facility?
Oh my.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #23752 on: October 21, 2015, 11:30:49 am »

Guys. Are we sure it is a good idea to send a murderpile of synthflesh and amps, which is Miyamoto, to M25?
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23753 on: October 21, 2015, 11:33:13 am »

Guys. Are we sure it is a good idea to send a murderpile of synthflesh and amps, which is Miyamoto, to M25?
Yes. The God needs a host so we can kill it, we just gotta stick it in a Miyamoto-shaped prison first.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23754 on: October 21, 2015, 11:36:03 am »

Yes. The God needs a host so we can kill it, we just gotta stick it in a Miyamoto-shaped prison first.
I sure hope a 5-meter hulk isn't Enough Synthflesh

Missed my action:

Volunteer for mission 25.
Oh man, we're gonna get reamed.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 11:38:47 am by Dorsidwarf »
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23755 on: October 21, 2015, 11:40:10 am »

Yes. Because Maurice doesn't have a shock implant, and Steve would want to question him ASAP, and a full General is just enough to represent his authority.

Alternatively, because Gen. Miyamoto cares about his troops and officers!

Finally, because M25 is doomed, and Steve wants to deal away with a defiant General riding an unruly pile of synth-flesh, rather than the cautious, safe and useful one.

(Pick one reason you find the most believable. :P)
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23756 on: October 21, 2015, 11:42:09 am »

@Nik: Yeah, Maurice may not stay alive even if he's survived in any meaning of the word. I'm glad Milno's not talking with the AM in the backroom or he would've been the one at risk.

I'm really ambiguous about joining this mission. It's the reality-breaking kind of weird I'd rather stay away from, Milno wouldn't want to rescue the bunch responsible for these new developments unless it's vital to get data from them, and still I want to join a mission properly after so long. There's also the fact Miya's joining the mission and I think tossing two generals into a single mission is tempting fate.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23757 on: October 21, 2015, 11:45:58 am »

Yeah, I'm not touchin' this one.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23758 on: October 21, 2015, 12:07:08 pm »

@Nik: Yeah, Maurice may not stay alive even if he's survived in any meaning of the word. I'm glad Milno's not talking with the AM in the backroom or he would've been the one at risk.

I'm really ambiguous about joining this mission. It's the reality-breaking kind of weird I'd rather stay away from, Milno wouldn't want to rescue the bunch responsible for these new developments unless it's vital to get data from them, and still I want to join a mission properly after so long. There's also the fact Miya's joining the mission and I think tossing two generals into a single mission is tempting fate.

I think Steve has yet to execute anyone for their mistakes, but being demoted to a grunt is probably on the line. Still, a lot of it depends on just how much of valuable information we would be able to present with that camera&sensors. And how much he is really angry.

And yeah, if not for the whole "putting all your eggs into one basket", I'd suggest you coming just for the fun of interaction. I've been looking forward to participating in a "tribunal" thing ever since it was idly brought up a few missions ago; not quite the side I expected to be during the proceedings, but still a whole lot of fun to RP!

Oh, and the irony? Maurice embarked on M21 partly just to prove himself before Steve. It... didn't quite work that way, I assume.
Past Sigs

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #23759 on: October 21, 2015, 12:09:59 pm »

Would he even know it's our fault?
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 1582 1583 [1584] 1585 1586 ... 2205