Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1469 1470 [1471] 1472 1473 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2492949 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #22050 on: September 10, 2015, 10:36:51 am »

Yeah. Whenever someone starts talking about conspiracy theories (the end of the world, hollow earth/moon, mind control rays, spaceships sent from god, energy bracelets, crystal healing, ancient astronauts, trackers in vaccines, alien abductions, world leaders controlled/impersonated by demons/lizards/aliens/alien lizards/demonic alien lizards, etc.) that song (or one of its variations) just pops in my mind and gets stuck there for the rest of the day.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #22051 on: September 10, 2015, 11:14:06 am »

"Get away from me, you kapitalist lapdog of UWM imperialism! Mother ARM and tovarich Steve keep me strong! Now, bring in more HMRC Standard!"

You assume they wouldn't just kill the waiter with a corkscrew and then scream "Sic Semper Tyrannis" before leaping out a window.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #22052 on: September 10, 2015, 12:44:37 pm »

"Get away from me, you kapitalist lapdog of UWM imperialism! Mother ARM and tovarich Steve keep me strong! Now, bring in more HMRC Standard!"

You assume they wouldn't just kill the waiter with a corkscrew and then scream "Sic Semper Tyrannis" before leaping out a window.

You see, that's more of a random mad wannabe-rebel. We need to fail so hard that we'd actually point to ARM and/or Steve. Still, with just a minimal addition, "Sic Semper Tyrannis! Glory to ARM!" should work just fine, I guess.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

SkyMarshal

• Bay Watcher
  • What's this button do?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22053 on: September 10, 2015, 01:36:06 pm »

Right before someone goes walleyed, creates a Molotov cocktail, lights it, then trips on their shoelaces, and kills dozens of civilians and half the team?  (One of which was busy tinkering in VR as their hands melted.)

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #22054 on: September 10, 2015, 02:23:44 pm »

Quote from: Flint_Westwood@Paracelsus'_Sword.arm | To: [email]Anton_Chernozorov@Hephaestus.arm[/email]
It would be nice to return to Hephaestus. See what you, Simus and the rest are doing, you know catch up. Remember the good old days when we had "fun" with artefacts and anomalies. Even if it is in less than ideal circumstances.

But hey, we'll probably make some new memories! I even got that genemod that lets me take double the mindfuck for the same price! I think it might have saved my life. I'll tell you more if we meet in person.

Consider me a volunteer.
Good thing the reply button automatically copies his name. I would had never gotten it right otherwise... unless the name he is using is wrong.

Um, I believe we're full at this point. There were 15 people (volunteers + Sean) up till now. 16 should probably be just as fine as 15 though.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #22055 on: September 10, 2015, 02:47:40 pm »

I didn't knew it was first come first serve. If it is, then just disregard that.

Edit: Besides, didn't Sean said he wanted to invite Lyra or something like that? Doesn't that mean they're still accepting?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 02:55:41 pm by Parisbre56 »

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #22056 on: September 10, 2015, 02:54:27 pm »

I originally read that as "Sic Semper Tyrannid".
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #22057 on: September 10, 2015, 02:59:15 pm »

I didn't knew it was first come first serve. If it is, then just disregard that.

Edit: Besides, didn't Sean said he wanted to invite Lyra or something like that? Doesn't that mean they're still accepting?

I don't know, maybe he PM'd an invitation IC-wise. Anyhow, I'll list you and Lyra on wiki for now and we'll figure stuff out later.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22058 on: September 10, 2015, 03:05:16 pm »

When I asked on IRC, PW said the limit was indeed 15. You could ask him to extend that, if not then Sean will have to remove people from the list if he wants to include specific people.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #22059 on: September 10, 2015, 03:27:31 pm »

You see, that's more of a random mad wannabe-rebel. We need to fail so hard that we'd actually point to ARM and/or Steve. Still, with just a minimal addition, "Sic Semper Tyrannis! Glory to ARM!" should work just fine, I guess.
Time to stock up on corkscrews as well as syringes.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #22060 on: September 10, 2015, 03:30:32 pm »

When I asked on IRC, PW said the limit was indeed 15. You could ask him to extend that, if not then Sean will have to remove people from the list if he wants to include specific people.
If there's more than 15 people total, i.e. Anton and 13-14 volunteers depending on whether Lyra is invited (Lenglon wanted Lyra to have an IC "discussion" with Miya, but it doesn't seem to be starting yet), we'll have to pick and choose. I don't know what criteria will be used exactly, so we'll see when we get to it.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22061 on: September 10, 2015, 05:56:52 pm »

RC and I are waiting for PW to respond to an important side query regarding exactly what information Miya has access to when monitoring robo and synth bodies.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #22062 on: September 10, 2015, 11:37:55 pm »

Well thats chapter 1 down. Now on to chapter 4 tomorrow.

Thats when it will get more interesting. This stuff is all just naming and I can't do shit with that. Left Hypochondriac region. Woopie.

But once I get into actual meat, we can start using that to do new fun things.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22063 on: September 11, 2015, 01:57:36 am »

New anatomy based RTD coming up? Roll to Helminth :P
One wheel short of a wagon

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22064 on: September 11, 2015, 07:35:41 pm »

Hmm, I had the idea to start a little RTD where the players are UWM bastards of a blackship.
Maybe.
Pages: 1 ... 1469 1470 [1471] 1472 1473 ... 2205