Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1281 1282 [1283] 1284 1285 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2491444 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #19230 on: July 01, 2015, 12:24:33 pm »

Mission leaders could make sure you're not on the same mission to prevent further conflict.
(Or ensure you are in the same mission if you want to make sure spazyak's character gets severely electrocuted and/or dies, if his obsession continues. Team leaders are usually not as forgiving as Steve when it comes to these sorts of things, as you just witnessed.)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #19231 on: July 01, 2015, 12:25:30 pm »

Mission leaders could make sure you're not on the same mission to prevent further conflict.
(Or ensure you are in the same mission if you want to make sure spazyak's character gets severely electrocuted and/or dies, if his obsession continues. Team leaders are usually not as forgiving as Steve when it comes to these sorts of things, as you just witnessed.)
I won't do anything else, my character almost died and will be forced to take his medicine, this was just a minor episode.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19232 on: July 01, 2015, 12:49:22 pm »

I won't do anything else, my character almost died and will be forced to take his medicine, this was just a minor episode.
Heard that line before.

It doesn't matter Parisbre, that wasn't a complaint. Just summing up Dester's life to date.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #19233 on: July 01, 2015, 12:50:39 pm »

I actually wanted to post that response myself  :P. I just restrained myself because I didn't want to potentially start another argument.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 01:09:30 pm by Parisbre56 »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19234 on: July 01, 2015, 12:51:36 pm »

Heard that line before.

It doesn't matter Parisbre, that wasn't a complaint. Just summing up Dester's life to date.
well my character was going to take his medicine multiple times before but he has either gotten too cuaght up kidnapping dexter or distracted. That and the voices keep saying "Protect and take the chosen one!" Or "Kill the chosen one for he threatens your survival and success"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19235 on: July 01, 2015, 01:09:53 pm »

Somebody should change Dester's profession in the wiki to " Official Team Punching Bag", or something similar.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19236 on: July 01, 2015, 01:13:29 pm »

Somebody should change Dester's profession in the wiki to " Official Team Punching Bag", or something similar.
I already added the initials carved onto his back to his forum page. He is officially branded as my property! Never mind some one removed it. Can it  be added back, my character nearly died for it!?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19237 on: July 01, 2015, 01:18:27 pm »

I already added the initials carved onto his back to his forum page. He is officially branded as my property! Never mind some one removed it. Can it  be added back, my character nearly died for it!?
That request is stupid and offensive. You are going to stop now. Even if you applied such a brand, which IS in question, then the medbay would remove it immeidately and without issue. nobody cares that you vandalized the wiki to add it. maybe if you paid an ounce of attention to the attitude of Ozarck towards your abuse then you'd be aware that you are fucking with his character in ways that he very, VERY clearly does NOT want and is actively opposing. This stops. now.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19238 on: July 01, 2015, 01:19:47 pm »

That request is stupid and offensive. You are going to stop now. Even if you applied such a brand, which IS in question, then the medbay would remove it immeidately and without issue. nobody cares that you vandalized the wiki to add it. maybe if you paid an ounce of attention to the attitude of Ozarck towards your abuse then you'd be aware that you are fucking with his character in ways that he very, VERY clearly does NOT want and is actively opposing. This stops. now.
Ok. I'll stop, sorry. Also, why is it that two newbies can't go at each other, we both are new meat?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 01:27:21 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19239 on: July 01, 2015, 01:31:45 pm »

Calm down.I'm pretty sure Spazyak's joking, and it's just a game either way.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19240 on: July 01, 2015, 01:32:05 pm »

Calm down.I'm pretty sure Spazyak's joking, and it's just a game either way.
I was. I sorry, sorry.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19241 on: July 01, 2015, 01:33:41 pm »

Thanks, Lenglon.  :) I know I haven't been the most gracious player,  :( so I especially appreciate everyone's kind support and gentle corrections lately.  :D I'm still getting the hang of this whole "being human" thing.  :o  :-\

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #19242 on: July 01, 2015, 01:54:05 pm »

The MCP-II is five tokens, same as the old MK-II, right?
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19243 on: July 01, 2015, 01:55:06 pm »

The MCP-II is five tokens, same as the old MK-II, right?
3 tokens. 2 more tokens for the fleshknitter addon.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #19244 on: July 01, 2015, 01:56:04 pm »

Speaking of tokens...

Will we have time to prepare after the briefing? Anita still needs to get paid for being a test subject.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 1281 1282 [1283] 1284 1285 ... 2205