Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1271 1272 [1273] 1274 1275 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2488194 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #19080 on: June 30, 2015, 11:32:09 am »

Change mind about flushing hand at the last second and simply disable it, package it, and mail it to Hephaestus. Add in this note:

Dear Admins: within enclosed is the last sample of Mesk flesh still around. I was wondering if you can use this and a VR overlay of mesk's personality and memories to revive him. Failing that, might I suggest it could be used for biowarfare purposes?

Return to the Armory, once again try to buy tazor, and once again attempt to shock the fuck out of Henk to stop him from enslaving the dude. Resort to more lethal means if this fails.[/b]
How are you going to let Dester out? He's locked in a room, and you don't know the password to get in. If you taze him you'll just risk killing him, which would make it even harder to let Dester out of the room.
me and dexter are sealed in my room. I have him tied up and have a lot of junk in there.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19081 on: June 30, 2015, 11:35:14 am »

So, he shocked everyone? Including People who weren't going to fight, wounded, and General Miyamoto?

Everyone but pilot.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19082 on: June 30, 2015, 11:39:18 am »

Change mind about flushing hand at the last second and simply disable it, package it, and mail it to Hephaestus. Add in this note:

Dear Admins: within enclosed is the last sample of Mesk flesh still around. I was wondering if you can use this and a VR overlay of mesk's personality and memories to revive him. Failing that, might I suggest it could be used for biowarfare purposes?

Return to the Armory, once again try to buy tazor, and once again attempt to shock the fuck out of Henk to stop him from enslaving the dude. Resort to more lethal means if this fails.[/b]
How are you going to let Dester out? He's locked in a room, and you don't know the password to get in. If you taze him you'll just risk killing him, which would make it even harder to let Dester out of the room.
me and dexter are sealed in my room. I have him tied up and have a lot of junk in there.
I typed the first part of that before I saw your response, than added the second half when I saw your post, and didn't edit the first half. Regardless, try ear can't really do anything to you or dester.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19083 on: June 30, 2015, 11:40:20 am »

So I am safe for now, locked in my room with a tied up man, in a hostage situation....sounds fun!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19084 on: June 30, 2015, 11:43:52 am »

So I am safe for now, locked in my room with a tied up man, in a hostage situation....sounds fun!
Well, tryrar can probably get Steve to brain-taze you. I'm worried that enslaving a new player may be considered stealing from a newbie before their first mission.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19085 on: June 30, 2015, 11:55:57 am »

Well, tryrar can probably get Steve to brain-taze you. I'm worried that enslaving a new player may be considered stealing from a newbie before their first mission.
he has his own stuff. I will just drag him through a mission on a  leash!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #19086 on: June 30, 2015, 12:12:47 pm »

So, he shocked everyone? Including People who weren't going to fight, wounded, and General Miyamoto?

Everyone but pilot.

I was not expecting that.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19087 on: June 30, 2015, 12:14:45 pm »

Wait, if Miya got knocked out, doesn't that mean the Avatar goes wild?

Because I sure hope it does. Then again, Miyamoto wasn't on the shuttle, strictly speaking. More like is hooked onto it.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #19088 on: June 30, 2015, 12:18:26 pm »

That would make things.... difficult.

Specifically, it would make it difficult to pilot a shuttle with an Avatar thrashing about madly, disrupting the Centre of Mass.
Sig text

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #19089 on: June 30, 2015, 12:19:04 pm »

Wait, if Miya got knocked out, doesn't that mean the Avatar goes wild?

Because I sure hope it does. Then again, Miyamoto wasn't on the shuttle, strictly speaking. More like is hooked onto it.
There must be some sort of backup. Or maybe his brain unconsciously maintains control, like a sort of instinct. Because I find it hard to imagine he has to stay 100% focused all the time. It would make sleeping really dangerous.

Or maybe the avatar is smart enough to realize that if it kills the shuttle now, it will be left floating in space with nothing else to sate its bloodlust.

Edit: or maybe it's like establishing dominance. He has proved he is strong enough to be the avatar's master so he doesn't get challenged as long as those neural port filter thingies whose name I forget are working.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 12:20:59 pm by Parisbre56 »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #19090 on: June 30, 2015, 12:20:10 pm »

You know, I feel justified in wanting to shoot the pilot now.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19091 on: June 30, 2015, 12:23:17 pm »

You know, I feel justified in wanting to shoot the pilot now.

Hey, 4 tokens. Though a sly downgrade from an original 6, that's still very good money for someone of Kai's status. Though if Kai were a more assertive sort I'd tell him to haggle a bit, since he is currently Flint's only option.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19092 on: June 30, 2015, 12:24:45 pm »

Dammit now Flint Isn't going to pay me.

Steve: "Fuck it, I'll just shock everything."

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #19093 on: June 30, 2015, 12:24:57 pm »

If we all die now he's not getting any tokens though.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #19094 on: June 30, 2015, 12:28:24 pm »

He'd accept four tokens anyway. This seems to be on top of his normal pay, and there's no added risk. Unless the engines explode or the Haebi develop spaceflight or something.
Sig text
Pages: 1 ... 1271 1272 [1273] 1274 1275 ... 2205