Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1266 1267 [1268] 1269 1270 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2486489 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #19005 on: June 29, 2015, 08:38:04 pm »

Ex-Rookie the Disgraced isn't that kind of person. He's also in a robobody, so he can get as sexual as a toaster is able to with Anita.

Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19006 on: June 29, 2015, 08:39:35 pm »

Ex-Rookie the Disgraced isn't that kind of person. He's also in a robobody, so he can get as sexual as a toaster is able to with Anita.

...---...
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19007 on: June 29, 2015, 08:56:37 pm »

...Looking at the armoury master's tinker projects page, are those actually up for grabs now? that heat knife looks mighty useful.

E: Also, can the gene-mod eyes cycle through its own basic filters or would I see everything at once?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 08:59:10 pm by Gentlefish »

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19008 on: June 29, 2015, 09:28:40 pm »

...---...

-. --- / .... . .-.. .--. / ..-. --- .-. / -.-- --- ..-
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19009 on: June 29, 2015, 09:41:41 pm »

That's one hell of a delayed action. What did you expect me to say? "Oh no escape for your life, Thaddeus is a sex machine"?
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19010 on: June 29, 2015, 10:06:43 pm »

...---...

-. --- / .... . .-.. .--. / ..-. --- .-. / -.-- --- ..-

-.,_,.--.,_,.--.,_,.--.,_,.--.,_,.--.,_,.--.,_

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #19011 on: June 29, 2015, 10:08:20 pm »

I switched over the character pages to the new system.

For those of you who don't know what that means, then don't worry about it. Short version  is that attributes and inventory are back in the same page now, instead of being in separate pages. Just check your pages and if I screwed something up, tell me so that I can fix it.

For those of you who do know what that means, your character pages should now have three sections that will be copied via the CS template to any CS pages: "sns", "status" and "inv"
Remember to keep the information in CS sections as small and easily readable as possible, with the most important info near the top, since they are supposed to be there mostly to help piecewise and thus should be easy to read through and find important info in.
Also remember that there can be multiple sections within the same page, meaning you can do something like this:
==Things in my hands==
<section begin=inv />

<section end=inv />
==Things in my pants==
<section begin=inv />

<section end=inv />

I've marked the old attr and inv pages for deletion for whenever Radio has some free time. Or he could just give Aoshima or some other frequent contributor administrator permissions so that he can help.

I also marked anyone I thought was inactive as inactive. I was a bit aggressive, so if I accidentally marked someone as inactive while they weren't, say so and I (or someone else) will correct it.

Irrelevant: We have about 49 active characters, 47 inactive characters, 30 dead characters and 8 NPCs in the wiki.

Irrelevant: I just realised, Lyra has a synthflesh body. And synthflesh bodies sometimes give their owner a loud yet otherwordly voice. Does that mean that she meows and purrs in an otherwordly/alien fashion? Because it's funny imagining how that would sound.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19012 on: June 29, 2015, 10:28:34 pm »

He's in the IRCs! Oh gods, help us!
And ask questions or whatever.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19013 on: June 29, 2015, 10:30:25 pm »

Irrelevant: I just realised, Lyra has a synthflesh body. And synthflesh bodies sometimes give their owner a loud yet otherwordly voice. Does that mean that she meows and purrs in an otherwordly/alien fashion? Because it's funny imagining how that would sound.
((She kinda wanted exactly not that, so that'd be a no...))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #19014 on: June 29, 2015, 10:59:15 pm »

Hiiii everybody. I'd like to inform you that I am now in the market for people with high medical skill who would like to gain awesome medical powers with absolutely no risk involved. As such, I would really appreciate it if either someone who fits the qualifications volunteered or someone brought me back Xan. As in, give you a reward.

Disclaimer: Some risk might be involved. Reward may be the awesome medical power mentioned in case of volunteers.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #19015 on: June 29, 2015, 11:05:48 pm »

Well, if/when I get revived I'll certainly join you in whatever sedition you have planned.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19016 on: June 29, 2015, 11:06:47 pm »

I'd like to see Xan continue play. He has motives.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #19017 on: June 29, 2015, 11:08:16 pm »

Well, a motive. Everything he does is just working towards that.
Apart from petty vengance.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Nunzillor

« Reply #19018 on: June 29, 2015, 11:08:34 pm »

What kind of reward?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19019 on: June 29, 2015, 11:10:01 pm »

Xan is certainly well suited to the project.
Pages: 1 ... 1266 1267 [1268] 1269 1270 ... 2205