Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1264 1265 [1266] 1267 1268 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2487412 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #18975 on: June 29, 2015, 12:10:45 pm »

Also, wrong thread Sean
Oops. Curse you, multiple open tabs! :P
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18976 on: June 29, 2015, 12:14:58 pm »

Snapdragon Rescue: Short and mild, nobody is in danger. Planet does nothing. Flight is spent chatting about robobodies and gods. Assessment: Extreme danger, 5 tokens for all.

Gyromitra Rescue: Long, drawn out, dangerously close to a TPK. Planet's shooting spikes and spawning batmonsters. Flight is spent fixing engines, and praying to gods for mercy. Assessment: No danger, 2 tokens for all.
Snapdragon- one death from me being an idiot and not really caring for my character.oh well can't wait to perform space magic to res him as a frankenstien.
Yeah, but nobody on the rescue mission was in danger. The worm was completely obliterated, along with the brain in it. The only danger was our own incompetence, and there wasn't much that we could've done wrong.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18977 on: June 29, 2015, 12:38:26 pm »

Snapdragon Rescue: Short and mild, nobody is in danger. Planet does nothing. Flight is spent chatting about robobodies and gods. Assessment: Extreme danger, 5 tokens for all.

Gyromitra Rescue: Long, drawn out, dangerously close to a TPK. Planet's shooting spikes and spawning batmonsters. Flight is spent fixing engines, and praying to gods for mercy. Assessment: No danger, 2 tokens for all.

PW said Gyromitra didn't have to do much, not that there was no danger. And we were in danger too, but we had good rolls on every flight-related check. So I guess consider the extra tokens a reward for that.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18978 on: June 29, 2015, 12:56:26 pm »

Am still on Gyromitra team thread, but not on ship. Reckon I have any chance of being retconned into the next mission from here, as I leave for France tommorrow?
One wheel short of a wagon

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18979 on: June 29, 2015, 01:08:46 pm »

"Is this shuttle in good enough condition to pick him up? We did kind of need guys to do engine repair work mid-flight.
If the shuttle messes up, we'll just send a rescue team for the rescue team for the rescue team for the mission team!
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18980 on: June 29, 2015, 01:29:00 pm »

"Is this shuttle in good enough condition to pick him up? We did kind of need guys to do engine repair work mid-flight.
If the shuttle messes up, we'll just send a rescue team for the rescue team for the rescue team for the mission team!
All we have left to send is Henk the madman, Manuel the malevolent hand, and Anita, who's currently drunk.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #18981 on: June 29, 2015, 01:30:14 pm »

All we have left to send is Henk the madman, Manuel the malevolent hand, and Anita, who's currently drunk.
There's no way it could possibly go wrong.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #18982 on: June 29, 2015, 01:31:04 pm »

My character is currently medicated, he will be safe so long as you don't get him mad. A knife to the head with the force several kin amp punches will really cause a mess.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18983 on: June 29, 2015, 01:33:43 pm »

My character is currently medicated, he will be safe so long as you don't get him mad. A knife to the head with the force several kin amp punches will really cause a mess.
The meds only fix the schizophrenia. He still has other mental issues. Like pretty much his entire personality.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18984 on: June 29, 2015, 01:37:27 pm »

The meds only fix the schizophrenia. He still has other mental issues. Like pretty much his entire personality.
I tried enslaving one guy! ONE GUY! I stopped for the most part and am now working with him.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18985 on: June 29, 2015, 02:22:19 pm »

I tried enslaving one guy! ONE GUY! I stopped for the most part and am now working with him.
Did you?
take my schizophrenia medicine. Tie up ozark and lock him in my room. make my suit survivability better (make it more armoured and better over all)Improve suit armour and survivability. knives and serrated disks. then test the lethality of my serrated blades and knives being launched via force infuser on a simulated version of Ozark
I'm not sure Henk gets it. Imprisoning each other and testing weapons on copies of each other isn't usually considered friendly behaviour.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 02:24:20 pm by AkumaKasai »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18986 on: June 29, 2015, 02:24:27 pm »

Did you?
take my schizophrenia medicine. Tie up ozark and lock him in my room. make my suit survivability better (make it more armoured and better over all)Improve suit armour and survivability. knives and serrated disks. then test the lethality of my serrated blades and knives being launched via force infuser on a simulated version of Ozark
I have to make sure my business partner and investments are safe, I'll leave him enough food and such to be safe. And I didn't say I completely stopped. Also there is another knife in with him.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #18987 on: June 29, 2015, 02:34:14 pm »

It's stuff like that that makes me okay with leaving people for dead.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18988 on: June 29, 2015, 02:53:37 pm »

Oh if I get back I'll likely end up shanking him myself.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #18989 on: June 29, 2015, 02:58:14 pm »

Oh if I get back I'll likely end up shanking him myself.

Take a number and get in line.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 ... 1264 1265 [1266] 1267 1268 ... 2205