Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1201 1202 [1203] 1204 1205 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2490931 times)

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #18030 on: June 15, 2015, 11:30:28 am »

Talking about mechanist glove, do you think it would work on amps?
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #18031 on: June 15, 2015, 11:35:24 am »

Huh, gasoline was free last time I asked for it.
I foresaw it leading to abuse.

I just want to make a frickin pipe bomb!
Just buy a grenade!

What are they? 1 token for like a pack of 6 or something?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #18032 on: June 15, 2015, 11:37:43 am »

Didn't the HEP pyramid get atomized with the rest of Mesk? I know I'm being selfish here, but I'd really hate for the last member of the corpse collection team to get stranded out in space looking for something that isn't even there.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #18033 on: June 15, 2015, 11:38:13 am »

I foresaw it leading to abuse.

I just want to make a frickin pipe bomb!
Just buy a grenade!

What are they? 1 token for like a pack of 6 or something?
I have no tokens, and they won't let me make my drunk monkey fighting gambling ring
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18034 on: June 15, 2015, 11:41:01 am »

Getting something for nothing is usually hard, if it's possible at all.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18035 on: June 15, 2015, 11:42:43 am »

Getting something for nothing is usually hard, if it's possible at all.
I could make fertilizer out of food from the cafeteria. i think letting it ferment and rot into dirt and such, then collect the nitrogen by funnelling it into a container. I could also make wine that way.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18036 on: June 15, 2015, 11:45:28 am »

I'll have Miya construct you a packet of C-4 or something, if you say what it's for.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18037 on: June 15, 2015, 11:46:42 am »

Blowing shit up.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #18038 on: June 15, 2015, 11:46:57 am »

Talking about mechanist glove, do you think it would work on amps?
Probably yes. But as past experience has shown us, it's best to only mix space magic when you're on a different solar system. Plus the fact that you would gain knowledge of whatever eldritch thing powers them, which might do bad thongs to your mind. Then again, if you made a really good will roll or if you absorbed a manipulator instead of an amp, you could be able to use it without actually gaining knowledge of how it works, since you'll presumably only be using the (probably mundane) control mechanism the manipulator uses and not the space magic of the amp/brain. It would give someone the ability to disable enemy amps/manipulators/automanipulators remotely.

But once again, space magic is an unknown. If you're unlucky, you might end up with the glove exploding because you tried to consume a battlesuit and had trouble digesting the space magic in its kinamps.

Didn't the HEP pyramid get atomized with the rest of Mesk? I know I'm being selfish here, but I'd really hate for the last member of the corpse collection team to get stranded out in space looking for something that isn't even there.
Part of Mesk's charred remains were there. A beetle-medicbot was there. Your synthflesh encased braincase was there. So there is a chance that the pyramid is there, since it's alien tech meant to handle high energy that was partially protected by your forcefield.

Don't know if it's worth it though. Maybe Sean can offer a reward...

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18039 on: June 15, 2015, 11:48:36 am »

I'll have Miya construct you a packet of C-4 or something, if you say what it's for.
yayayyy! I'm going to use that with the kin amp and force glove to first kill you by sending a pack of c-4 into your head, then blow the rest of you up.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18040 on: June 15, 2015, 11:51:32 am »

Blowing shit up.

See, that's funny and all, but then we get this:

yayayyy! I'm going to use that with the kin amp and force glove to first kill you by sending a pack of c-4 into your head, then blow the rest of you up.

And then you realize "nope, not giving newbs free explosives, that was a horrible idea to even contemplate."

At this point, we have the lives of 5 people, some of them very veteran, hanging at stake. I don't think any particular artifact, especially one that's reverse engineered already, is worth risking that. I don't think we'll get the chance of a second rescue party.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18041 on: June 15, 2015, 11:58:04 am »

Blowing shit up.

See, that's funny and all, but then we get this:

And then you realize "nope, not giving newbs free explosives, that was a horrible idea to even contemplate."

At this point, we have the lives of 5 people, some of them very veteran, hanging at stake. I don't think any particular artifact, especially one that's reverse engineered already, is worth risking that. I don't think we'll get the chance of a second rescue party.
hey promise I won['t destroy anything on ship. I will only use it to kill baddies.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18042 on: June 15, 2015, 12:02:04 pm »

Just hop in on the next batch of missions and get paid. Surely it can wait that long?
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #18043 on: June 15, 2015, 12:02:16 pm »

Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18044 on: June 15, 2015, 12:06:10 pm »

not your head. Just a random baddies' head. Or a random drunk monkey. I really hate monkeys
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 1201 1202 [1203] 1204 1205 ... 2205