Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1198 1199 [1200] 1201 1202 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2490433 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #17985 on: June 13, 2015, 07:34:07 pm »

I think  I'm going to build a monkey death pit in the lunch room. In the pit monkeys will fight with knives and we will bet on which will win.
They prefer the term "recruits."
Yeah, kind of silly of them. Everyone knows the real term is "bodies"!

Also, pitfighting. M-mmm. It's been a lot of time since the last melee tournament. We should try it again sometime.
so long as I get to the gambling. I'll probably just take 5 tokens out of the pot to pay for my self not to mention the bribes to fix it.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #17986 on: June 13, 2015, 07:45:26 pm »

I think  I'm going to build a monkey death pit in the lunch room. In the pit monkeys will fight with knives and we will bet on which will win.

Also, pitfighting. M-mmm. It's been a lot of time since the last melee tournament. We should try it again sometime.
Didn't that end up in, like, 2 perma-deaths?
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #17987 on: June 13, 2015, 07:46:44 pm »

ooh we should really do that, more loot for me!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17988 on: June 14, 2015, 02:11:15 am »

Might have been more than 2. I recall that 4 of the people who signed up died, including Floki, Cog and some others, I think. Don't know if more than 2 (Floki, Cog) were permanent, but still.

Then again, these deaths merely coincided with the tournament organization, rather than resulted from it. Or did they? Is the notion of a fighting tournament among the convicts itself cursed? I say there's only one way to find out!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #17989 on: June 14, 2015, 02:13:28 am »

So, we're going full prison then?

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17990 on: June 14, 2015, 02:15:03 am »

Might have been more than 2. I recall that 4 of the people who signed up died, including Floki, Cog and some others, I think. Don't know if more than 2 (Floki, Cog) were permanent, but still.

Then again, these deaths merely coincided with the tournament organization, rather than resulted from it. Or did they? Is the notion of a fighting tournament among the convicts itself cursed? I say there's only one way to find out!
Well, there was one guy who had organic rockets, his death was totally related to the tournament.
Of course, he was fighting against what I believe to be a Synthflesh player, so it may have been a touch unbalanced.
So if there ever is going to be another tourney, perhaps split the contestants up into different sections? So the negative one strength guy isn't facing off against the +2 synthflesh dude?
Alan help.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17991 on: June 14, 2015, 02:18:35 am »

Some funny graphs.

Well, there was one guy who had organic rockets, his death was totally related to the tournament.
Of course, he was fighting against what I believe to be a Synthflesh player, so it may have been a touch unbalanced.
So if there ever is going to be another tourney, perhaps split the contestants up into different sections? So the negative one strength guy isn't facing off against the +2 synthflesh dude?

Organic rockets guy: Cog. His demise was Deathcube.
The actual tournament never got around to begin. Only volunteers were gathered and agreement of who gets money was decided, but then people started dying from reasons unrelated to the tournament.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17992 on: June 14, 2015, 02:44:32 am »

Nah, Cog was killed by the Deathcube, as mentioned. And before that, he learned exactly why you shouldn't piledrive somebody who's not ready when he managed to splatter Floki's head in a fight over a TV remote. Some other people died as well.

I think also Travis, the first guy who bought the gunnerbot, got vaporized by Jim in a bit of an unfortunate incident (the same one that obliterated a considerable portion of Simus' original body), and I'm not sure if he was in the tournament, though I suspect he may have signed up. And then there was one of anailater's guys, Mason, I think he might have signed up, but Travis' faithful gunnerbot put a series of gauss rounds through his brain right before the incident. The total death toll from the Cursed Tournament was somewhere around 4. Might have been 5, I don't quite recall.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17993 on: June 14, 2015, 03:04:12 am »

And not a single one caused by actual tournament.

So here's a hint: If you want to start a tournament between players, people will drop dead like flies.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17994 on: June 14, 2015, 03:16:38 am »

So here's a hint: If you want to start a tournament between players, people will drop dead like flies.
'Hey man I'm think of starting a tournam-'
*Ghk*
'Is... Is he dead? He isn't breathing that's for sure.'
Alan help.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #17995 on: June 14, 2015, 04:02:26 am »

'Hey man I'm think of starting a tournam-'
*Ghk*
'Is... Is he dead? He isn't breathing that's for sure.'
"He's a robot, he didn't breath to begin with"

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17996 on: June 14, 2015, 04:28:17 am »

Now to think about it, it works better this way:

If you want people to die without killing them yourself, start a tournament with entry fee. Legal profit and loot!!
Old sigs.
Games.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17997 on: June 14, 2015, 07:50:11 am »

How about doing it this way: not a tournament, but a free-for-all. Anyone can enter, but they enter without any equipment. Entry fee is a single token, and last individual standing takes all. The arena is the Panic Room, which gets sealed upon the start of the fight, with the happenings within being observed via cameras and recorded. In the middle of the room a pile of random sharp objects is placed for use in the fight.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17998 on: June 14, 2015, 07:53:02 am »

And then everybody dies?
Old sigs.
Games.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17999 on: June 14, 2015, 07:54:45 am »

How about a bonus for non lethal incapacitations?
Alan help.
Pages: 1 ... 1198 1199 [1200] 1201 1202 ... 2205