Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1193 1194 [1195] 1196 1197 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2489045 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #17910 on: June 11, 2015, 11:13:28 am »

Snapdragon folks:  I could always try nuking the ground, but that thing packs a serious recoil and I can't guarantee it won't dislodge something (like me.)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17911 on: June 11, 2015, 11:17:24 am »

I wonder. When asked about using the other shuttles to help carry all of us, pw said they were needed for the distraction. Ergo, it was more important to have every single shuttle (even the ones without any nukes) be part of the distraction, than it was to let 1 or 2 break off and carry some of the load (meaning every shuttle could've flown up much faster). So, unless something has changed, it seems keeping every shuttle part of the distraction could be best (if not, then having had even one other shuttle come down to help carry all of your asses up would've been much faster).

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17912 on: June 11, 2015, 11:26:19 am »

I think it is better to pretend being a simple flying drunk brick.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17913 on: June 11, 2015, 11:31:03 am »

@Orbital dodging: Wouldn't a meandering GPS satellite be much, much faster than a surface to air attack? I mean, two kilometers per second in a polar orbit isn't something to scoff at. You hit that in an equatorial orbit and you're pretty much as screwed as you can be.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17914 on: June 11, 2015, 11:35:25 am »

@Snapdragon
PW is simply giving us an opportunity to be stupid.
lets not be stupid.

we're in a dead zone of the planet because the nerve cluster for the area put stuff in "offline mode" and then was nuked before reconnecting. that section is uncontrolled but inactive, and the rest of the planet doesn't really know what's wrong there yet. we do NOT want to draw attention to the super-easy target in the planet's "dead zone".
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17915 on: June 11, 2015, 12:49:15 pm »

I wouldn't be too worried as this is actual enemy action, and thenceforth safe.  ;-)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #17916 on: June 11, 2015, 01:01:31 pm »

Just asking for no reason but are there any easily seen alarms or warning messages saying not to tip, shake, blow up, or attack the armoury kiosk so as to steal from it.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #17917 on: June 11, 2015, 01:05:13 pm »

Haha, no.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17918 on: June 11, 2015, 01:10:55 pm »

Haha, no.
no as in no alarms, or no as in I can't blow it open with a controlled explosive so I can steal from it.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #17919 on: June 11, 2015, 01:12:47 pm »

No alarms.  If you try to steal from or damage it, however, you won't get very far.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17920 on: June 11, 2015, 01:14:59 pm »

No alarms.  If you try to steal from or damage it, however, you won't get very far.
ok. is it electronic, or is it more like a register with a man in it?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #17921 on: June 11, 2015, 01:17:45 pm »

The latter.  There's someone in the armory that gives you desired goods through a slot.  You could try stealing from them, I suppose.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 01:19:20 pm by Nunzillor »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17922 on: June 11, 2015, 01:19:05 pm »

The latter.  There's someone in the armory that gives you desired goods through a slot.
hmmm could I use my charisma to "convince" him/her to give me items for a  discount
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #17923 on: June 11, 2015, 01:19:20 pm »

It's a window, with the actual armory inaccessible from the hallway. The kiosk is manned by the Armory Master, an uncommonly beautiful woman. Who will murder you if you try anything, because she's a master of psychokinetic amplifiers.

Nunzillor

« Reply #17924 on: June 11, 2015, 01:20:00 pm »

Aww you have to spoil it.
Pages: 1 ... 1193 1194 [1195] 1196 1197 ... 2205