Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1051 1052 [1053] 1054 1055 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2494951 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC
« Reply #15780 on: April 13, 2015, 12:03:42 pm »

@Praefectus: Assault suits keep the battlesuit's in-built kinetic amps and everyone's getting a combat knife, so you can rest assured there'll still be enough melee weapons for you to maim your allies with.

Kin amps also need uncon though, so it might not be a bad idea for him to get some anyway.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15781 on: April 13, 2015, 12:06:34 pm »

@Praefectus: Assault suits keep the battlesuit's in-built kinetic amps and everyone's getting a combat knife, so you can rest assured there'll still be enough melee weapons for you to maim your allies with.

Kin amps also need uncon though, so it might not be a bad idea for him to get some anyway.
Tricky part would be sacrificing another point to get that extra in Unco.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15782 on: April 13, 2015, 12:10:22 pm »

Hence why I said "maim allies". Let me check his stats and see if that can be fixed.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #15783 on: April 13, 2015, 12:10:52 pm »

<snip>
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15784 on: April 13, 2015, 12:20:43 pm »

@Praefectus: -1 to Med, +1 to Uncon. I suppose that'll be enough.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15785 on: April 13, 2015, 12:23:32 pm »

If he ends up stabbing himself with a bandage because of that, he is going back from the Grave to haunt people.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15786 on: April 13, 2015, 12:30:04 pm »

If he ends up stabbing himself with a bandage because of that, he is going back from the Grave to haunt people.
I think that's more of -2 territory. And who needs med, anyways?
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #15787 on: April 13, 2015, 12:36:03 pm »

Me. I do. Because I'm a doctor.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15788 on: April 13, 2015, 12:38:06 pm »

med is designated dump stat. must excise med immediately in name of eternal progress and balance. merge med with uncon. same thing anyway.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15789 on: April 13, 2015, 12:47:01 pm »

med is designated dump stat. must excise med immediately in name of eternal progress and balance. merge med with uncon. same thing anyway.
no.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15790 on: April 13, 2015, 12:51:37 pm »

We can rebuild him.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15791 on: April 13, 2015, 12:51:53 pm »

no.

yes. must progress toward structural perfection. ultimate balance. one skill. one stat. for everything.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #15792 on: April 13, 2015, 12:52:29 pm »

Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15793 on: April 13, 2015, 12:52:45 pm »

no.

yes. must progress toward structural perfection. ultimate balance. one skill. one stat. for everything.
no
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15794 on: April 13, 2015, 12:58:19 pm »

I agree. No real reason to keep it other than as a dump stat. Also, what about Handi? Another totally useless stat. Merge with Con for balance reasons. 95% of tinker projects are about giant deathtube penises, after all.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.
Pages: 1 ... 1051 1052 [1053] 1054 1055 ... 2205