Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 924 925 [926] 927 928 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2492550 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #13875 on: March 12, 2015, 08:05:18 pm »

Paris - I've read over your ideas and will probably be following up on them at a later time. thank you. right now I'm dropping the idea simply to keep token costs and discussion time down.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #13876 on: March 12, 2015, 08:08:28 pm »

It's an acceptance of being robotized thing. needs to happen slowly.
This point  :'(
Be grateful, newbies ._. we secretly envy you all.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13877 on: March 12, 2015, 08:16:50 pm »

Put your faith in Steve:  Lars is six missions in and still fully human.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #13878 on: March 12, 2015, 08:22:19 pm »

I have a deal that I get to be human for being used for possibly deadly experiments. I don't need faith.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13879 on: March 12, 2015, 08:24:11 pm »

I currently have lightning arms. I am going to be sad when I inevitably get put in a robobody and lose them.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #13880 on: March 12, 2015, 08:36:58 pm »

Put your faith in Steve:  Lars is six missions in and still fully human.
I lasted ... 1.3 missions.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13881 on: March 12, 2015, 08:47:07 pm »

My intact body is in stasis... does that count?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #13882 on: March 12, 2015, 08:52:18 pm »

Power through the pain/seizures!
You've never actually had a seizure, have you? You might as well be unconscious, for all the control you have right now. Good luck standing up unsupported for the next ~2-4 hours, too.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #13883 on: March 12, 2015, 09:37:06 pm »

I'm gonna be honest, I was kinda hoping that everyone on M18 (except Feyri) would die a horrible death of being crushed under a plasma continent.  There's so many people on that mission, it would have gotten the highest permadeath record we'd ever get.  M16 seems to be picking up the slack though.

Oh, also, Comrade P in the on-ship thread, you can charge a dynamic bonus that I think is cumulative with the VR bonus.  Any action can be given a +/-1 towards five, if you forfeit the previous turn by saying 'I'll do nothing except charge a dynamic bonus for <skill/stat>'.  If you don't want to ruin the gauss rifle, I suggest you do that.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #13884 on: March 12, 2015, 09:57:04 pm »

I have a deal that I get to be human for being used for possibly deadly experiments. I don't need faith.
Well, you got this one body at least.

Of course, you might not survive the test.

I'm gonna be honest, I was kinda hoping that everyone on M18 (except Feyri) would die a horrible death of being crushed under a plasma continent.  There's so many people on that mission, it would have gotten the highest permadeath record we'd ever get.  M16 seems to be picking up the slack though.

Oh, also, Comrade P in the on-ship thread, you can charge a dynamic bonus that I think is cumulative with the VR bonus.  Any action can be given a +/-1 towards five, if you forfeit the previous turn by saying 'I'll do nothing except charge a dynamic bonus for <skill/stat>'.  If you don't want to ruin the gauss rifle, I suggest you do that.
Don't worry, this next series of missions might be good for that. 

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13885 on: March 12, 2015, 09:59:53 pm »

Wolfkit's character needs some sort of squire, to put him in armour/clothes/etcetera without having his arms just burn his stuff to ash. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13886 on: March 12, 2015, 10:09:51 pm »

Well, with the new roll system I should be able to put points in will, hopefully allowing me to master the destruction and by default not burn stuff on touch. If not I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up burning through the arms of my suit, which will limit what I can do.
Then again, I'm going to be taking off the arms of my suit whenever possible so I can use my arms, unless I can get a modification to my suit allowing me to use my power through it.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13887 on: March 12, 2015, 10:12:06 pm »

Well, your arms ain't exactly human anymore, so maybe you could cut the sleeves off your suit and not die.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13888 on: March 13, 2015, 12:33:46 am »

So PW, how many did you expect to die these missions?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13889 on: March 13, 2015, 01:07:42 am »

He probably expected none, and hope for all of us. You know, hope for the best, expect the worst.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.
Pages: 1 ... 924 925 [926] 927 928 ... 2205