Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 895 896 [897] 898 899 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2493418 times)

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #13440 on: March 01, 2015, 11:23:10 pm »

What happened to mission 17?
It ended. The problem is that the on-ship thread is in no fit state to receive the charwcters from mission 17 right now.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #13441 on: March 02, 2015, 12:56:30 am »

Don't worry, you'll be back soon. Maybe tomorrow.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13442 on: March 02, 2015, 01:08:49 am »

Aww, no detour to try to save M18's ass?
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13443 on: March 02, 2015, 01:21:55 am »

... Tir is really out of the loop, isn't she.
It's called a double-helix. :I

In that case, you are a restriction enzyme.
With loose specificity!

( ;))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #13444 on: March 02, 2015, 03:39:58 am »

((Why don't you try using the coffin as a skateboard? Tiruin can be on top jetting it along while the coffin is always in contact with the ground.))
Isn't the coffin sphere shaped? You can just stand on it and start running. Maybe do some juggling tricks while you do so. If your performance is good enough to amuse the alien fire god, it might not kill you... too much.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #13445 on: March 02, 2015, 10:38:56 am »

Aww, no detour to try to save M18's ass?
You wanna fly into that? Be my guest. Thing is the size of a small continent.

((Why don't you try using the coffin as a skateboard? Tiruin can be on top jetting it along while the coffin is always in contact with the ground.))
Isn't the coffin sphere shaped? You can just stand on it and start running. Maybe do some juggling tricks while you do so. If your performance is good enough to amuse the alien fire god, it might not kill you... too much.
it's not a sphere, it's sort of pill shaped.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13446 on: March 02, 2015, 10:54:22 am »

We might have underestimated the size of the Eater-eater a teensy tiny bit.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13447 on: March 02, 2015, 10:56:17 am »

I laughed a little when someone shot it with a laser.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13448 on: March 02, 2015, 11:09:41 am »

So how is there not a mass panic across the entire planet?
I mean, there's a giant flaming abomination the size of a continent hovering above the planet, you'd think people would have noticed, emergency broadcasts would have been sent out, people would be out of bed screaming, shitting themselves, and trampling each other while stampeding for the nearest bunker.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Nunzillor

« Reply #13449 on: March 02, 2015, 11:10:31 am »

M18 = plan B voidspace the Eater?  Or try and salvage?  Also, I think communications have been disrupted.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13450 on: March 02, 2015, 11:19:00 am »

It's funny how inferno makes everything look bright.

I mean, there's a giant flaming abomination the size of a continent hovering above the planet, you'd think people would have noticed, emergency broadcasts would have been sent out, people would be out of bed screaming, shitting themselves, and trampling each other while stampeding for the nearest bunker.

We got radio interference on massive scale. They cannot send any emergency broadcasts.
E: Or actually they can, it will just drown on it. Even Skylar's god modem have troubles dealing with it.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 11:21:07 am by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #13451 on: March 02, 2015, 11:23:35 am »

Well, it is coming down in a mostly uninhabited area.

And it is fucking up communications making it hard for people who can't physically see it to realize what it is. But you must remember, you guys only have eyes on two areas: The desert where it is happening and a sleeping city quite far away.

If Kri tunes into broadcasts from places closer to it, I'm sure you'll find a different story.

Oh and I was thinking. This on ship stuff as fairly badly damaged the place. We could just scrap most of it and renovate. You guys aren't prisoners anymore, so we might as well try to make the living space more comfortable. Any suggestions?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13452 on: March 02, 2015, 11:27:23 am »

Oh and I was thinking. This on ship stuff as fairly badly damaged the place. We could just scrap most of it and renovate. You guys aren't prisoners anymore, so we might as well try to make the living space more comfortable. Any suggestions?

Wood paneling? Houseplants? Bigger TV? Let the other crew visit our awesome rec room that will no doubt result? Maybe add a panic room and a dangerous fuckery room? A workshop of some kind?

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #13453 on: March 02, 2015, 11:29:21 am »

I have hard times with getting what's going on.

You got a bunch of people who are deployed on planet with apocalyptic sequence executed while they are trying to accomplish two different missions, at the same time there is another bunch of people who just finished their mission and need to get back on ship, but they can't because the ship is not quite functional due to eldrich containment break and its consequences on board and the apocalyptic sequence executed on planet also prevents them from it. Am I getting it right?
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13454 on: March 02, 2015, 11:32:15 am »

Clearly we should get a Minecraft server and make our own quarters.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 895 896 [897] 898 899 ... 2205