Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 551 552 [553] 554 555 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2497361 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #8280 on: August 15, 2014, 07:02:01 pm »

Faith lost one arm to renen, and the other broke when she severed Pancaek's arm with a punch. She's not armless, but her remaining arm is damaged and not very functional.

Also pufferfish lost an arm too.

Lost of arm loss in this turn.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #8281 on: August 15, 2014, 07:04:29 pm »

There we go. Now all Renen needs to do is jump kick Faith in the face, scoop up his sword, and cut off her head on the backswing.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8282 on: August 15, 2014, 07:20:05 pm »

There we go. Now all Renen needs to do is jump kick Faith in the face, scoop up her club because it didn't shatter on impact, and cut Pancaek in half on the backswing because she is known as Reckoning now.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #8283 on: August 15, 2014, 07:23:59 pm »

There we go. Now all Renen needs to do is jump kick Faith in the face, scoop up her club because it didn't shatter on impact, and cut Pancaek in half on the backswing because she is known as Reckoning now.
Reminder that his sword would regenerate if he puts the handle back on the sheath. It's a true monoatomic blade, meaning it is so sharp and thin that it will only survive one cut. It has to be re-sheathed with each attack.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8284 on: August 15, 2014, 07:27:17 pm »

Ooh, neat.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8285 on: August 15, 2014, 07:33:53 pm »

Milno stops for a moment, reaches into his bag, retrieves a single, rather large pill, and sticks it in his mouth. He bites down, bursting the liquid capsule and swallows it. Then he waits for a count of five as he feels it go to work. The world seems to slow down, ever so slightly, and takes on a slight bluish tint. He can feel the burning in his stomach.

The door opens, a little bit slower then it normally would, and a hand holding an oversized, almost comical dirty hairy style revolver slides out.  The head comes next, but Milno is already moving down the hall at a sprint. By the time the man has turned to see what the noise coming down the hall is, Milno is already on him. He grabs at the target's hand, getting a finger behind the trigger of the revolver so it can't fire, and slaps his other hand over the man's mouth before the scream building in his lungs can escape. Milno puts one leg behind the leg of his target and then shoves forward, forcing the man off balance. The both tumble into the room as Lars jogs up behind them and slips in as well, closing the door as he does. Once the door is closed, he pulls out his tranquilizer pistol presses it against the struggling target's leg, firing once. The man struggles for a few more seconds and then goes limp.

Move to wherever the second guard is, take any weapons and search him for things: keys, radio, etc.
The second guard is standing next to the target's door, ya silly. We'll assume you meant the first guard. You grab his machine pistol and a set of keys he had on him, as well as a wallet, because why not. You find a folding knife in his pocket next to the wallet and take that too, though you doubt it would be of much help in a fight, small as it is.
And that kids, is why performance-enhancing drugs are good for your health :D
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8286 on: August 15, 2014, 07:41:29 pm »

"Golly Mister Milno, how'd you learn to be so big and strong?"
"Drugs, son. Delicious, all-natural drugs."

If she goes for me create a large hollow cylinder of heat around myself and cower inside it.
Also this is my favorite action. It's giving me Perplexicon flashbacks, though.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8287 on: August 15, 2014, 07:43:19 pm »

Perhaps Xan could mutate in a drug-making organism that can drug itself?
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8288 on: August 15, 2014, 07:45:38 pm »

Oh my god im alive, and somehow i appear remarkably healthy.

Did not expect this.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8289 on: August 16, 2014, 12:42:56 am »

Mission success > medium to long-term drug abuse problems.

I guess lotsa drugs are replacing the MkIII during un-suited missions. I'll just have to take it easy on them.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8290 on: August 16, 2014, 01:15:43 am »

Goddamnit, M13's actually being competent.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #8291 on: August 16, 2014, 01:23:29 am »

Dang traitors is what they are, going against our core tenet!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8292 on: August 16, 2014, 01:30:28 am »

Meanwhile, we at M15 are the paragon of ARM's core tenets. FUBAR and back in under 20 turns, or at least under 30.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #8293 on: August 16, 2014, 01:33:39 am »

Speaking of which, someone really needs to get him a weapon somehow. He was right to be paranoid about blade transfer, but now he doesn't have any method of harming her beyond wall shrapnel.
Renen needs a melee weapon that doesn't involve physical contact.

The Gungnir is a DIY composite of a Laser Rifle, and a Tesla Saber. ^_^

Feyri is standing behind Renen.

hint hint
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8294 on: August 16, 2014, 01:37:11 am »

But would she be okay with being repurposed for use as a blunt weapon? ???
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 551 552 [553] 554 555 ... 2205