Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 550 551 [552] 553 554 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2497463 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #8265 on: August 15, 2014, 04:17:37 pm »

Still, what effect would it have on Jack if he used it? Arms go bye bye?

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #8266 on: August 15, 2014, 04:24:06 pm »

Still, what effect would it have on Jack if he used it? Arms go bye bye?
I'm not sure. Maybe it's too heavy for a normal person to wield? If you tried the stuff faith did with that thing in a non-synthflesh body I'm pretty sure you'd do a lot of damage to yourself for sure.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #8267 on: August 15, 2014, 04:29:49 pm »

The club has kinetic amps in it that can move around. You activate or deactivate them with a push of a button. If activated, when you swing it, the kinetic amps will create a shockwave. As long as you have some DEX you'll be fine. It's nothing superhard. It's standard Arbiter of Peace equipment.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8268 on: August 15, 2014, 05:16:14 pm »

Since Faith's body is damaged there is fair possibility that Anne (or was it Anna?) will try to posess someone who's not so damaged. So if Pancaek have synthflesh body, get away from her asap.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8269 on: August 15, 2014, 05:17:10 pm »

Since Faith's body is damaged there is fair possibility that Anne (or was it Anna?) will try to posess someone who's not so damaged. So if Pancaek have synthflesh body, get away from her asap.
A synthflesh body without head or legs, mind you. And if I get possessed I'll just burn of my own arms, no sweat.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8270 on: August 15, 2014, 05:24:30 pm »

Oh, missed your status. Never mind then, I suppose next most likely posession target is Renen. Or anyone who's close enough.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8271 on: August 15, 2014, 05:28:10 pm »

You know where the keys are.

You all know where the keys are.
PW sure has a lot of birthdays.

So. Since fiath is right in front of me and I'm still not dead, somehow, I'm wondering if I should go with a blast of pure force straith to the chest or a heatblade. I remember that someone pinned Erik to the ground with an amp once, but I can't quite remember if that was with a microwave amp heatblade or something else.
At this point I could almost recommend holding still. Despair is obviously rightly more concerned with Renen than you, so there's a chance you could use that to just sit there like a sack of un-ruptured concrete.

More proactively, and bearing in mind that Renen can't actually do anything without touching or resorting to throwing bricks or something, I'd go with the force pulse. Remember that she only got through the first one by countering with her club, whereas a heatblade is probably easier to dodge or not hit everything it needs to in order to prevent her from murdering you.

Oh, missed your status. Never mind then, I suppose next most likely posession target is Renen. Or anyone who's close enough.
Renen's definitely the cream of the crop here. It's difficult to express my horror at the possibility that she could actually succeed at getting hold of him.

Speaking of which, someone really needs to get him a weapon somehow. He was right to be paranoid about blade transfer, but now he doesn't have any method of harming her beyond wall shrapnel.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8272 on: August 15, 2014, 05:35:38 pm »

Yeah I'm uh. Hiding for the time being as the sudden missing-ness of my arm still hasn't hit me yet.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8273 on: August 15, 2014, 05:56:57 pm »

Note that pw hasn't mentioned any sort of mental fatigue symptoms for Pancaek, which should mean he still has quite some left. Throwing her to a corner of the room with a forcewall will prevent her from touching anyone to jump hosts, though there are other options of course.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #8274 on: August 15, 2014, 06:05:19 pm »

Still tempted to try and get the bat and use it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #8275 on: August 15, 2014, 06:11:18 pm »

Well, one way or another this'll be over soon.
Kinda glad I didn't go on mission 14 now, though I'm not sure she could've possessed me as I was.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8276 on: August 15, 2014, 06:15:39 pm »

I'm probably not reading this right. Is it Faith/Anne whose arm got severed or is it Pan whose arm got severed during their little punchout?

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8277 on: August 15, 2014, 06:26:25 pm »

Faith lost an arm and I lost mine as well.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #8278 on: August 15, 2014, 06:29:17 pm »

It's kill da important since if Faith lost one arm to Pancaek and one to Renen then she's armless.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8279 on: August 15, 2014, 06:37:21 pm »

I'm probably not reading this right. Is it Faith/Anne whose arm got severed or is it Pan whose arm got severed during their little punchout?
"Yes."
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.
Pages: 1 ... 550 551 [552] 553 554 ... 2205