Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 520 521 [522] 523 524 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2493292 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #7815 on: August 01, 2014, 01:01:41 pm »

Mesk is doing an excellent job of demonstrating the HMRC/ARM method of distributing responsibility.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #7816 on: August 01, 2014, 01:06:05 pm »

"Denzel, you say? Funny, he isn't around to disagree. Know who is? I am." Shocking ensues.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7817 on: August 01, 2014, 01:11:19 pm »

Lars is doing a good job so far. Now onto deciding whether it's better to just have him try his hand at taking down the second guard by himself or if I send Milno upstairs to 1) poke the camera and understand how it works, 2) help Lars take down the guard via ambush, 3) return downstairs so the target can see Milno leaving, 4) control the camera from a distance and make it loop, 5) return upstairs with the whole team and 6) control the second camera from a distance and make it loop before we move closer to the target's room.

Has Skylar mentioned the second camera, by the way? I think he noticed it while we were being watched.

...((I am with Cecil right? And that means I got the reaction of his action?))

Yes.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7818 on: August 01, 2014, 01:32:29 pm »

You might be able to get Pervert Renen back if you rig it to a berserk mode system :P

Hey, that's a great idea. The next perv should get the Berserker mode from Faith, without the button.

Just imagine how fun missions would turn out to be. :P
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7819 on: August 01, 2014, 01:40:41 pm »

So totally not giving my Vectored Alien Termite Infestation Cannon And Nest to heph guys, i have little faith in their ability to reverse engineer it.

Definately giving it to R&D guys on-ship for appraisal, and new acronym.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #7820 on: August 01, 2014, 01:45:28 pm »

Mindworm Cannon? Greeneater Launcher? Stevelight Projector?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #7821 on: August 01, 2014, 02:02:23 pm »

Lars is doing a good job so far. Now onto deciding whether it's better to...

The real catch is can Milno get to the camera without being seen?  If the target sees another (another) guy coming up, he might get suspicious.   My opinion is to have Lars drop the second in a similar manner to the first, then we just bumrush the guy.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7822 on: August 01, 2014, 02:05:13 pm »

Those are names not acronyms :P

"Helpfully Illuminated Voracious Eater" cannon?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #7823 on: August 01, 2014, 02:05:49 pm »

Aggressive Nano-Tech Helically Impelled Larvae Launcher?
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7824 on: August 01, 2014, 02:08:35 pm »

Thats... quite good actually...

Must find out if actually nanotech...

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7825 on: August 01, 2014, 02:20:30 pm »

Thats... quite good actually...

Must find out if actually nanotech...

PRAISE NAH-NOTECH

Also hell yeah. First use of kinamp and I blow a door off its hinges... Right back into me!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7826 on: August 01, 2014, 02:26:58 pm »

The basement exploration team should probably try heading for the most central location in the basement relative to the diner, chances are thats where the field source is even if its on a lower level.

Also hell yeah. First use of kinamp and Iblow a door off its
hinges... Right back into me!
At least you got it open, Ivan would be proud.

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7827 on: August 01, 2014, 02:28:30 pm »

Who's on ship now?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7828 on: August 01, 2014, 02:47:41 pm »

The real catch is can Milno get to the camera without being seen?

Nope, he will be seen. The thing is that I want him to poke the camera's base after he gets right under it and out of its movement range. Then after helping Lars quickly dispose of the second guard, he gets downstairs just to be seen and make the target calmer (for example, if he tells the second guard someone is coming and then he sees Milno returning downstairs he'll think the guard did his job). After he rounds the corner, he uses the gauntlet's powers to loop the recording.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7829 on: August 01, 2014, 02:51:46 pm »

Yo haphaeststus guys.

Can you please go drop a grinder and a 3D printer in the pill machine and feed the result to a sod for me?

Pages: 1 ... 520 521 [522] 523 524 ... 2205