Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 486 487 [488] 489 490 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2488975 times)

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #7305 on: July 21, 2014, 03:22:42 pm »

Dang, I can't get at it if it's on Heph. I wanted to buy it.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7306 on: July 21, 2014, 03:23:56 pm »

Well, you could... it'd just have to be next time a ship makes a trip there. I think.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #7307 on: July 21, 2014, 03:42:09 pm »

And since we currently lack any interstellar courier ships or Blackships, you'd also have to wait for one to be built.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7308 on: July 21, 2014, 03:43:12 pm »

Oh. Well. Shows how much attention I've been paying to such things. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #7309 on: July 21, 2014, 03:54:09 pm »

It was more of a covert nudge for someone on Hephaestus to add it to their to do list. Since the spaceship dock near the old command centre became the nuke crater which became the park. One should totally build a statue or monument there, by the way.

*nudge* *nudge*

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #7310 on: July 21, 2014, 04:47:51 pm »

I could wear the flesh suit once I'm revived.

Nothing will go wrong.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7311 on: July 21, 2014, 05:09:32 pm »

Small thing, but I have a request: would the people who leave their avatar in the ER dj room, but who are not actually there, please take themselves out of the dj wait list?

Nothing bloodthirsty, no worries.
This scares me more than the bloodthirstiness.
Oh, you have no idea.

You know radio, id be more than happy to burn away miyamotos useless lower body with my amp so you could get a prosthetic and start walking again.
I'm unsure whether I should be happy you're wanting to help, or worried you're so eager to maim.  :P

Anyways, anything to let Miya walk in person again would need to accommodate the various holes and neuroports sticking out of him.

*sighs*
Due to net I guess I'm just a sitting target @M14 :/

Sorry Tiruin, and please don't take this badly, but if you knew you wouldn't be able to reliably post, why sign up for the rescue mission? Had to take off three people, and myself, because there were so many participants.

If you really won't be able to post, then i think you should consider asking pw if he would allow Feyri to be swapped with someone else. It's still early in the rescue, and she hasn't done anything yet, so he might allow it. If, however, you think you'll be able to actually participate, then you can ignore this.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7312 on: July 21, 2014, 06:29:57 pm »

Was Simus's grenade launcher ever made widely available? It's not in the armoury page on the wiki.
I remember it being very effective, correct? Could be a handy thing to have around. Also I'm definitely getting a goddamn cam-eye if I survive this mission. >.> Or, rather, if I escape from Kano- I think the mission is pretty much irrelevant at this point.
Booze is Life for Yoink

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7313 on: July 21, 2014, 07:35:00 pm »

Oh, you have no idea.
Well, if the plan doesn't involve ripping off my limbs/bisecting me/eating my intestines, or otherwise hurting me, then I assume you're going to:

Eject me into space, weld me to something, weld me to the hull of a shuttle, ditch me on this planet, throw me to the more bloodthirsty ARM members, making me the artifact test dummy, making me eat artifacts, taking all of my stuff off me, making me nude-run the next mission, making me nude-run every mission, making me the ARM spokesperson, locking me inside the ship somewhere until I starve, trapping me in VR hell, and/or putting my sentience into a vacuum cleaner/potato.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7314 on: July 21, 2014, 07:38:48 pm »

Is there any chance we could get Xan chaperoned on future missions to prevent a recurrence of the Stan incident? Preferably by Jim or Miya?  Since Xan 2.0 will be smaller, we could even get something like a larger version of those baby backpacks for Jim or Miya to carry him in.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #7315 on: July 21, 2014, 07:42:13 pm »

Is there any chance we could get Xan chaperoned on future missions to prevent a recurrence of the Stan incident? Preferably by Jim or Miya?  Since Xan 2.0 will be smaller, we could even get something like a larger version of those baby backpacks for Jim or Miya to carry him in.
He'll start out smaller. Not stay that way.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #7316 on: July 21, 2014, 07:45:05 pm »

Oh, you have no idea.
Well, if the plan doesn't involve ripping off my limbs/bisecting me/eating my intestines, or otherwise hurting me, then I assume you're going to:

Eject me into space, weld me to something, weld me to the hull of a shuttle, ditch me on this planet, throw me to the more bloodthirsty ARM members, making me the artifact test dummy, making me eat artifacts, taking all of my stuff off me, making me nude-run the next mission, making me nude-run every mission, making me the ARM spokesperson, locking me inside the ship somewhere until I starve, trapping me in VR hell, and/or putting my sentience into a vacuum cleaner/potato.
I think being made to run missions nude should be a regular punishment. Imagine having to do that during mission 15.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7317 on: July 21, 2014, 07:46:34 pm »

Man, I feel like I didn't really contribute anything to M14. All I did was find the keys, get shot by a teammate and not die, and fail to leg the witch before she possessed Faith.

...Actually, compared to the rest of the team, I guess that's not THAT bad!
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7318 on: July 21, 2014, 07:57:29 pm »

He'll start out smaller. Not stay that way.
We'll just make the carrier out of whatever future stretchy material we have. Xan and his chaperone can be like that large tribal dude carrying the small tribal dude from Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7319 on: July 21, 2014, 07:57:43 pm »

I flashbanged the team and the diner occupants, killed a lot of my own teammates with a machine gun, got my legs cut off and welded to my chest, got back on the turret and killed more teammates with some police on the side.

You did good, son. And Lerman gon' get it.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 486 487 [488] 489 490 ... 2205