Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 472 473 [474] 475 476 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2489554 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #7095 on: July 17, 2014, 05:06:26 pm »

I dunno, I think the Avatar could be very useful with reducing casualties and stopping conflict (when an avatar of war points its finger at you, crushes your puny handgun and tells you not to attack or you're next, you're probably not going to attack it). Plus, it's very good at resisting mind control and space-magic-caused damage. If they manage to mobilise the military, then we've probably taken too long already. Unless they call in an airstrike, but I doubt they'd do that unless we start completely wrecking the place.

It's no big deal, Syvarris.  It's the difference between, as you said, fifty sods or a hundred sods or two hundred sods.  Important, but not with the current threat.
Eh, if they do their job right, they should get enough sod production facilities that their exact number doesn't really matter. Now that they know they work they should probably start building more. Lots more. Like hundreds of them.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7096 on: July 17, 2014, 05:18:19 pm »

All I ask for, is if when, you guys get the military after you, for the love of God, please don't come near mission 13. Please? Is that too much to ask for?
Bombardment is go
Invasion is go

Assassination of Misilk County is all but guaranteed in due time
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7097 on: July 17, 2014, 05:52:55 pm »

Yeaaaah, right now it's really a question of who will kill the target first, the team or the inevitable annihilation of this planet.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7098 on: July 17, 2014, 06:01:18 pm »

I would like to point out my supreme amusement at the fact that the incident label "Chestworms" still vastly undersells its severity. That is not typically a thing that happens.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7099 on: July 17, 2014, 06:03:18 pm »

I'd like to point out I'M NOT DEAD YET. I'm fiiiine. I want to go for a walk!
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7100 on: July 17, 2014, 06:04:56 pm »

Hi, my name is Morul. I like strong omnicidal women and long walks through the shrapneled remains of low-value residential areas.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7101 on: July 17, 2014, 06:09:33 pm »

I haven't labelled it an incident yet. I just wanted an excuse to mess with the image, so I decided that Morul was dead :P

It will stay that way until I am provided with evidence to the contrary  ;D

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #7102 on: July 17, 2014, 06:33:40 pm »

Say, do only Mission incidents count for your counters? Because I would label the situation on Hephaestus an incident (we're going to be doing orbital bombardment and possibly firing a system-wide anti-capital ship gun as artillery on the same planet, after all), if not what's going on for Mission 14.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7103 on: July 17, 2014, 06:37:19 pm »

Who was right for sitting on the turret now, huh?

This is what happens when I don't have access to high ordinance!
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7104 on: July 17, 2014, 06:40:44 pm »

Who was right for sitting on the turret now, huh?

This is what happens when I don't have access to high ordinance!

You certainly weren't, seeing as how you took a few players out of the mission so they couldn't do anything anymore.

You better hope you aren't on that thing anymore when (if) the relieve effort gets there.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #7105 on: July 17, 2014, 06:42:59 pm »

The tourist would just love to volunteer for the mission! Of course, there is the problem that he lacks a proper weapon, and is only truly skilled in using exotic weaponry, such as amps. He would also like to request a camera so he can take pictures of the planet.
((Soo, Miyamoto could build a camera for free, right? :P))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7106 on: July 17, 2014, 07:45:53 pm »

(I'm imagining years later seeing that scrapbook.)

"Here's the planet where we were attacked by all those plants.  They killed Sid and Nancy and we killed them via disimproved parasites.  We then hammered a UWM base there with short ranged artillery and stole all their stuff."

"Here's the planet where we came in and well, shot each other a lot, and depth-charged some giant whales underwater.  Nobody died there, but Garath got liquified and we were only able to save his brain.  Sadly, that was the part he didn't really use much."

"Here's the planet where we basically orbital bombarded it to hell because of the pain-birds.  We were supposed to gather a rare resource, but that got scrapped when the amp user ran out of juice and we were attacked by sonic-propelled blasts of his cerebral fluids."

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7107 on: July 17, 2014, 08:21:31 pm »

Hi, my name is Morul. I like strong omnicidal women and long walks through the shrapneled remains of low-value residential areas.
Who doesn't?

Except for omni part, personally i like my partners to have a bit more focus in their murderous intent.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7108 on: July 17, 2014, 09:41:51 pm »

I would like to just throw this out there as a heads up to Mission 15. Please don't forget that Jason is still lying in the APC in a coma.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7109 on: July 17, 2014, 10:35:57 pm »

Oh god hope I"m not too late I want IN
Pages: 1 ... 472 473 [474] 475 476 ... 2205