Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 411 412 [413] 414 415 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2496476 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #6180 on: June 16, 2014, 06:27:00 am »

The depressing thing is most people here probably don't even know who that is in the gif. :-\ I, however, know it's Stone Cold Steve Austin. Still have an Austin 3:16 shirt and everything.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #6181 on: June 16, 2014, 06:28:56 am »

No clue. Boxer? Wrestler? Provably named Jim?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6182 on: June 16, 2014, 06:31:03 am »

No clue. Boxer? Wrestler? Provably named Jim?

Oh, you, not recognizing ol' Steve like that.

Ah, I think I might have an idea of what Northern Green sounds like now!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6183 on: June 16, 2014, 06:31:43 am »

It's the man who more or less singlehandedly (I say more or less because the Rock blew up shortly after he did, but it was his feud with Vince McMahon that drew tons of money initially) turned the WWF from losing money in the late 90's to growing big enough they were able to drive WCW out of business.

Also Texas isn't very Northern. On the other hand if Steve cut promos like Stone Cold there, that would be pretty damn funny. XD
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6184 on: June 16, 2014, 06:33:59 am »

Also Texas isn't very Northern.

It is if you're Mexican!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #6185 on: June 16, 2014, 06:36:30 am »

I suppose that's true. Wouldn't that make our Steve Canadian, though? Hard to get much more northern than that. :P

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6186 on: June 16, 2014, 06:38:26 am »

Oh hey Steve Austin. I kinda recognize the name.
Sig! Onol

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6187 on: June 16, 2014, 06:39:06 am »

need dat info man
need it bad

More importantly, go post in TEN. Seriously, we're still waiting for you. I pm'd you more than two weeks ago.
You could always just say you wanna stop playing that game if you don't want to anymore. It's been about three weeks since last turn. You're really preventing everybody else from playing. Sorry for being harsh, but that game is bleeding out like this.

Also, RIP GWG. While he could be overzealous at times, he was a fun person to play with nonetheless. I hope this won’t hit him too hard and that he can use this as a chance to grow as a person.

Anyways, I’m not sure whether it’s necessary, but I kinda have to wonder what we’ll do with Grate now. He can probably just be braindead most of the time, but in case his special respawning skills are needed, PW, would you npc him? Or rather not?

Secondly, it seems Grate had some artifacts that a lot of people were interested in seeing how they work. Mostly thinking of the pill machine, but maybe the alien power source as well. Maybe Simus and the Hep crew can take them to experiment with? Or maybe they can send it to the Sword with the next shipment? Mostly to prevent those artifacts from going out of the game, since they are some of the more interesting ones. There are already too many interesting artifacts sitting in the hands of braindead players, never to be used.

The depressing thing is most people here probably don't even know who that is in the gif. :-\ I, however, know it's Stone Cold Steve Austin. Still have an Austin 3:16 shirt and everything.
Steve "Stone Cold" Austin, for those weak with the Google.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 06:43:55 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6188 on: June 16, 2014, 06:39:58 am »

Wait what ah shit I completely forgot something. Dammit balls ass.
Sig! Onol

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6189 on: June 16, 2014, 06:43:12 am »

Also, RIP GWG. While he could be overzealous at times, he was a fun person to play with nonetheless. I hope this won’t hit him to hard and that he can use this chance to grow as a person.

Truly, the Toad giveth, and the Toad taketh away.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #6190 on: June 16, 2014, 06:55:45 am »

Let me post real quick to see what I called it :P

Ahh. Okay, it should probably be called that (I. Hear. A. Sound.) Or possibly just 'Drakengard' Or 'Deadly Dance'? Up to you guys, I'll change the name to whatever once its over :P

Just call it "Stan". :P
And with Magilla's permadeath, Hasala isn't the most recent death, anymore. ;)

I know, I'll change it as soon as I get home, I don't have my github setup here to push the update XD

I also didn't consider Xan or Stacy to be dead. Yet. Magilla, however, is definitely a goner.
My bad. Didn't know what the Shackle would do. And I'm also wondering if Stan even has a centralized nervous system anymore, since Mesk destroyed the upper half of his body and I destroyed the lower half. That's some crazy regeneration.
Don't sweat it. It's not like you could have known what would happen.
Anyway, gonna post new sheet when I get home.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #6191 on: June 16, 2014, 07:04:25 am »

Ah, I remember watching WWE with my brother when we were younger. Fun times. I especially liked how they used to slam their foot down to make their punches seem stronger and louder.

Anyway, just reached the 1 hour mark on the ER talk. Stacy's fun.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #6192 on: June 16, 2014, 07:35:37 am »

>_>
<_<
I do...
And I don't even do wrestling :/

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #6193 on: June 16, 2014, 07:44:26 am »

Even I know stone cold Steve Austin. I think most people in america would, and even some people out of it. 

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #6194 on: June 16, 2014, 07:48:36 am »

Yo PW: Magilla is in fact permadead, yes? Cause I don't see him in the permadead list yet :P
Pages: 1 ... 411 412 [413] 414 415 ... 2205