Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 380 381 [382] 383 384 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2494593 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #5715 on: June 07, 2014, 10:33:10 pm »

@Parisbre: As a native Texan, I feel it is my duty to take offense at your remark. I challenge you to a shootout at high noon in front of the saloon. Bring a 10 gallon hat and oversized belt buckle.

Disclaimer: This is a joke. This is only a joke. Although one time I told someone I was from Texas and their response was to ask how often I went to the saloon. And they were serious. It was hilarious.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5716 on: June 07, 2014, 10:35:29 pm »

Meanwhile in Australia, there's about 4 stereotypes: bogans, tasmanians, aboriginals, and everyone else.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #5717 on: June 07, 2014, 10:48:29 pm »

I thought Australia itself was a stereotype? As in, "everything-trying-to-kill-you-land".
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5718 on: June 07, 2014, 11:18:41 pm »

I thought Australia itself was a stereotype? As in, "everything-trying-to-kill-you-land".

"Everything-trying-to-kill-you-so-you-always-got-ta'-have-the-old-machete-ready-to-dice-some-bugraoos-up-in-case-a-dingo-tries-sneaky-up-on-your-kangraoo/koala bear-farm-while-you're-frying-the-shrimp-on-the-barby-land."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5719 on: June 07, 2014, 11:38:05 pm »

*readies flamethrower*

Meanwhile in Australia, there's about 4 stereotypes: bogans, tasmanians, aboriginals, and everyone else.

Yeah, but America: A Wild West Darwinian nightmare full of war-mongering and ignorant morons whose infuriating prosperity is the result of their colossal greed and evil. Americans come into your country either as tourists or invaders, always acting like they own the place and letting you know how it 'should be' run. They're either obese (with a diet solely consisting of synthetic fast food and TV dinners), Moral Guardians, trigger-happy cowboys from their Deep South, criminals that rule the urban areas, or shameless anorexic rich bitches from Hollywood California.

The stereotypes fit inside the stereotypes.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #5720 on: June 08, 2014, 12:00:58 am »

*puts away revolver and cowboy hat*
That is completely-!

*drops lasso saddle, and five extra boxes of ammunition*
Uh... Ye haw?

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5721 on: June 08, 2014, 12:02:59 am »

Upon consideration, I conclude that "EverythingTryingToKillYouLand" is a great name for a terrible theme park. Bit of a mouthful though. Condense to ETTKYLand?

Also, it appears we've gone way off topic. Even considering that there is no topic. This is the OOC thread, not the VN thread. :P

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5722 on: June 08, 2014, 12:15:18 am »

Im all for it, they might have some sweet loot.

Like i dunno, robo-ponies we could give to sean for antons artee project.
Knowing this fandom, they've probably retreated to a faraway planet and created/transformed into a society of colorful uplifted equine-derivatives.

Colorful uplifted equine-derivatives with direct, natural access to space magic.

I thought this was made VERY illegal afted the altered wars? =P
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5723 on: June 08, 2014, 12:18:55 am »

Im all for it, they might have some sweet loot.

Like i dunno, robo-ponies we could give to sean for antons artee project.
Knowing this fandom, they've probably retreated to a faraway planet and created/transformed into a society of colorful uplifted equine-derivatives.

Colorful uplifted equine-derivatives with direct, natural access to space magic.

I thought this was made VERY illegal afted the altered wars? =P
They probably found a VERY faraway planet. Or did it before the Altered Wars. Or... caused the Altered Wars?

Somehow I now want to draw a line of bunkers, battlesuits, and Avatars of War, hopelessly using extreme nuclear violence to hold back an advancing unstoppable wave of pastel-colored poni.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5724 on: June 08, 2014, 12:25:38 am »

@Sean, that actually sounds pretty epic xD

I think people are exaggerating how much damage Lerman did. There are only two dead, and a couple broken arms.

As a newb, I probably would have made that into 3 deaths xD
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5725 on: June 08, 2014, 12:26:39 am »

They probably found a VERY faraway planet. Or did it before the Altered Wars. Or... caused the Altered Wars?
If this were true, then characters would have an in-game excuse to hate on ponies. Imagine it, some old war vet that's racist against horses and the like cause he "fought in 'barax against those monsters, and now look what they've done. Now they're making kids shows out of em. Disgusting!".
poni
I never knew the singular was 'ponus' but apparently, I was wrong.  :o

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5726 on: June 08, 2014, 02:00:16 am »

And in those brief moments of respite when there's no angry fauna out to kill us, we do it ourselves with copious amounts of booze!
* Yoink raises his glass.
Here's to stereotypes!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5727 on: June 08, 2014, 05:12:08 am »

Gotta love Aussie drinking culture.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5728 on: June 08, 2014, 09:54:43 am »

*readies flamethrower*

Yeah, but America: A Wild West Darwinian nightmare full of war-mongering and ignorant morons whose infuriating prosperity is the result of their colossal greed and evil. Americans come into your country either as tourists or invaders, always acting like they own the place and letting you know how it 'should be' run. They're either obese (with a diet solely consisting of synthetic fast food and TV dinners), Moral Guardians, trigger-happy cowboys from their Deep South, criminals that rule the urban areas, or shameless anorexic rich bitches from Hollywood California.
You forgot the few sane men who've considered moving to Europe or Canada to escape the madness.

Gotta love Aussie drinking culture.
There are different drinking cultures?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5729 on: June 08, 2014, 09:55:58 am »

Canada has Steven Harper as a Prime Minister, we'll become like the States soon enough (If we aren't already >.>)
Pages: 1 ... 380 381 [382] 383 384 ... 2205