Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 372 373 [374] 375 376 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2493779 times)

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #5595 on: June 05, 2014, 11:03:44 am »

(Removed the latest nonsense between GreatWyrmGold and Unholy_Pariah.  There has been quite a bit reported between them the last while.  Hopefully it has stopped now, for the sake of their accounts, anyway.)
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5596 on: June 05, 2014, 11:54:14 am »

Ya killing me GWG/U_P.

Ya good players but ya killing me. Calm ya nips.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #5597 on: June 05, 2014, 12:34:26 pm »

Wondered why this was locked o_o

So...errh, GWG//U_P? Check ego? :D

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5598 on: June 05, 2014, 12:42:11 pm »

Wondered why this was locked o_o

So...errh, GWG//U_P? Check ego? :D

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5599 on: June 05, 2014, 02:29:40 pm »

"BLOODY CHAINGUN!"
take cover, place riot shield between self and bullets

This is a really, really bad idea.

Besides, I can't really control my character anymore, just point him in a direction and hope he doesn't decide to kill everything there.
Just try to go on missions with a lower chance of mind-fuckery.
Or put some points into Will at the end of the mission and try not to roll crap in the future.

I put 3 in WILL from the defense of Heph. The sheet's probably won't be updated until the end of these missions.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5600 on: June 05, 2014, 02:31:17 pm »

It probably should have updated before the mission began. Since you're in a different system now.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5601 on: June 05, 2014, 02:34:11 pm »

It probably should have updated before the mission began. Since you're in a different system now.

...Well shit. Active retcon for the win?
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5602 on: June 05, 2014, 02:47:02 pm »

Maybe you could find your levelup in the thread and post it with your actions?
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #5603 on: June 05, 2014, 02:47:44 pm »

Piecewise outsourced the levelup notes update to Pyro a few weeks ago. Pyro's been cleaning the notes up and removing all of the inactive characters, and hasn't sent them back yet, which is why the last levelups aren't being taken into account, yet.

Your 3 points in Will wouldn't get us a retcon, though. You still rolled a 1.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5604 on: June 05, 2014, 02:50:05 pm »

Piecewise outsourced the levelup notes update to Pyro a few weeks ago. Pyro's been cleaning the notes up and removing all of the inactive characters, and hasn't sent them back yet, which is why the last levelups aren't being taken into account, yet.

Yep, you guys dun goofed either way.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5605 on: June 05, 2014, 02:54:29 pm »

I haven't had it for that long. And I'm about to just update the unformatted and keep a copy to clean while PW gets the updated sheets.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5606 on: June 05, 2014, 03:17:14 pm »

There was the incident with the flashbangs too. Either way, I don't care that much, so long as I get my stats fixed after the mission. Although I'll still be a hazard to the team.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #5607 on: June 05, 2014, 03:53:54 pm »

Here's an idea Smurf- you could raise your faceplate then detonate a flashbang in your own face.  That would certainly prevent you from being mind controlled for awhile, or if you do get MC'd, you at least wouldn't hurt your allies.  You might even hurt the guy controlling you, depending on how their MC works!

Also it would be hilarious.  That too.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #5608 on: June 05, 2014, 04:36:51 pm »

Here's an idea Smurf- you could raise your faceplate then detonate a flashbang in your own face.  That would certainly prevent you from being mind controlled for awhile, or if you do get MC'd, you at least wouldn't hurt your allies.  You might even hurt the guy controlling you, depending on how their MC works!

It would only work for a turn, until the helmet resets. Our helmets have smart-glass that auto-dims. I think Morul found that out during the AP mission when he asked for a welding mask and piecewise said he didn't need one.
Still, a turn is enough for someone to go over there and beat tie him up.
So all you have to do is throw a flashbang at him and hope he doesn't keep shooting blindly.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5609 on: June 05, 2014, 04:42:40 pm »

My will is too low; I'd end up throwing it at someone or somehow managing to explode the APC.

It would only work for a turn, until the helmet resets. Our helmets have smart-glass that auto-dims. I think Morul found that out during the AP mission when he asked for a welding mask and piecewise said he didn't need one.
Still, a turn is enough for someone to go over there and beat tie him up.
So all you have to do is throw a flashbang at him and hope he doesn't keep shooting blindly.

You'd probably get torn to shreds in the process. Someone needs to disarm me remotely.

Also, can't wait for the cops to rock up and see me systematically destroying a squad of ARM soldiers.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 372 373 [374] 375 376 ... 2205