Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 313 314 [315] 316 317 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2488854 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #4710 on: May 22, 2014, 01:16:11 pm »

Dont get the screen wet, when my screen gets even light condensation it goes absolutley nuts and bounces all over the place.
So yeah, no more chewing on your phone.

Wait, is that a thing people do where you're from?  :P
Maybe if one gets a serious case of the munchies though...
Well Miyamoto cracked the shits at Xan when Auron was about to let him eat Jack so the pauldron an bone fortess are out of the question. Guess the docs my only option.
Yeaaah... Intended to have him buried, but with the missions stuff happening... kinda forgot. Hey, we can give him a viking funeral in space! That'd be something different.

That's not even an issue, it's a touchscreen! Technology is trolling me man.
No, you just have a lack of skill.  I make most of my posts with a phone, and they don't usually have so many misspellings.
Also, you might consider downloading an app which changes the type of the keyboard.  I'd recommend the one I use, but it makes the buttons smaller, so it probably wouldn't help you.

Funny how you assume our phones must be comparable.
Anyways, it's mostly an issue when I try to push through a post typed quickly with one hand (in this case, so that mission people might see it before they left) without time to check it. The thing with the fingers was a joke, though apparently that wasn't obvious. Well, mostly a joke, some buttons really are finicky when I try to hit them.

When I have the time to actually sit down, type and spell check before posting, it's all good (case in point, this post).

My spell checker (which is for another language) doesn't help either, nor does the weird autocorrect. No really, it once 'corrected' the word 'fluorescent' into 'phosphorus cloths' (translated from my native language). Because phosphorus clothing is a thing in my culture, apparently.   :o
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 01:27:35 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #4711 on: May 22, 2014, 01:19:39 pm »

Dont get the screen wet, when my screen gets even light condensation it goes absolutley nuts and bounces all over the place.
So yeah, no more chewing on your phone.

Wait, is that a thing people do where you're from?  :P

Well Miyamoto cracked the shits at Xan when Auron was about to let him eat Jack so the pauldron an bone fortess are out of the question. Guess the docs my only option.
Yeaaah... Intended to have him buried, but with the missions stuff happening... kinda forgot. Hey, we can give him a viking funeral in space! That'd be something different.
Wait, where was this thing?
Looking for it. One moment.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4712 on: May 22, 2014, 02:01:03 pm »

So, can I get a list of everything in the newbie fund, including tokens? There doesn't seem to be anytthing on the wiki, and I wand to see what I could get to trade in for the stuff for my mortar if it comes to that.
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #4713 on: May 22, 2014, 02:10:44 pm »

Aresteve seems like such a nice guy.

Also, glad to know that at least some good came out of the China-9 incident.

Although for that material to be there, then that must mean that that building was somehow important. Too bad there was no invetigation done there, there might had been some important worldbuilding info there. Maybe you people on Hephaestus can find something in the camera footage from the mission?

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4714 on: May 22, 2014, 02:11:30 pm »

Remember the artifact recovered? The one that would have basically destroyed the planet of it was damaged in some way? :P
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #4715 on: May 22, 2014, 02:12:02 pm »

nevermind
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 02:33:13 pm by Parisbre56 »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4716 on: May 22, 2014, 02:16:22 pm »

That explains why Steve was so anxious to protect it, in a "I'll glass the planet if it gets away" way.

EDIT:

>I can tell you that it's a very bad idea to turn off that gravity cradle. Remember when I said we were gonna shoot the safe and destroy it before they took it? Well, shooting it wouldn't destroy the artifact, just the gravity cradle. But the destruction of the gravity cradle would result in the exposure of the artifact, which in turn would result in the destruction of this planet, followed shortly by this solar system. So yeah, don't turn it off.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 02:18:40 pm by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4717 on: May 22, 2014, 02:45:34 pm »

...What the hell is that artifact?
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #4718 on: May 22, 2014, 02:47:01 pm »

Oh, and precision duplicator automanipulator means they duplicate that material? Get a seed of it and use that seed to create more of it?

And I just thought of something else. If they have that thing on the sword... and they use it to create manipulators on the sword... and manufacturing manipulators requires 2kms free of people or any other sort of interference... how the hell do they make manipulators on the sword? Do they shoot the AM out an airlock and have her do it with her mind while outside the ship?

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4719 on: May 22, 2014, 02:47:17 pm »

So, can I get a list of everything in the newbie fund, including tokens? There doesn't seem to be anytthing on the wiki, and I wand to see what I could get to trade in for the stuff for my mortar if it comes to that.

http://einsteinianroulette.wikia.com/wiki/Funds_and_pools

Needs work though, I just copypasted it somewhere I could find it, before it got lost in the thread.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 02:54:21 pm by Radio Controlled »

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4720 on: May 22, 2014, 02:48:30 pm »

I know I took the armor, and someone might've taken the tokens?
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4721 on: May 22, 2014, 02:52:58 pm »

Then update it please, you don't need an account to edit stuff, so you can do it if you want to help out.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4722 on: May 22, 2014, 02:53:40 pm »

I took the rifle IIRC

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #4723 on: May 22, 2014, 02:54:08 pm »

I don't know why there are tokens in there. Did a newbie not take their share from the fund?

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4724 on: May 22, 2014, 02:54:51 pm »

Then update it please, you don't need an account to edit stuff, so you can do it if you want to help out.
Had no idea! I'll keep that in mind going forward.

EDIT: I never took tokens from it; had no idea there were tokens for the taking.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.
Pages: 1 ... 313 314 [315] 316 317 ... 2205