Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2488312 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #4665 on: May 22, 2014, 06:24:39 am »

Team A might want to take 1 or 2 cameye goggles with them, it could help with the stakeout.

TEAM C

C Radio 1
C Dubley (NAV) 2
C Magilla (darkpaladin) 3
C Xan (Xantalos) 4
C Michael (tryrar) #
C Stacy (Baldman) 5
C Parisbre 6
Yoink 7
Pariah 8
Vincent#
Beirus#
Mesk 9

Alright, lets see...

Denzel, you're out of B, onto C.  Corsair, you're on to B.

And Team C, Either I can remove 3 from your ranks or you can accept that I'll make the mission harder to compensate.

Your choice.
Quote from: Tavik Toth
((Missed me for Mission C.))

Ok, so it seems we'll need to cut some people from the list, otherwise I'm afraid pw 'making it harder' will translate to 'newbie meat grinder slaughterfest'.

Like Paris, I am ok with not going if it means newer people have an easier time.

That still leaves us with 1 or 2 people who should stay behind. Looking at the roster, I think there are two people who have been going on quite a few missions back to back, Unholy and Harry. Harry got killed pretty quick during the boarding though, so he might want another chance at doing something, meaning Auron is an obvious choice for staying behind. Mesk is a vet as well, but remalle hasn't been on a mission in a while.

So, any of you willing to take one for the team?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4666 on: May 22, 2014, 06:28:31 am »

I'd really rather go, since I haven't really been on a proper scavenging mission yet, and I really wouldn't want to miss the opportunity. Besides, I need to load up on more artifacts.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4667 on: May 22, 2014, 06:32:58 am »

I'd really rather go, since I haven't really been on a proper scavenging mission yet, and I really wouldn't want to miss the opportunity. Besides, I need to load up on more artifacts.
Yeah, that's understandable. You weren't on mission 9 either, so you should probably go. If only cause we need someone to melt those icecaps with an overload.  :P

So, now we need to see if U_P wants to skip one for once, and we should be good. Though someone might need to switch with Tavik, if he also really wants to go. I send him a pm while he was still online, though it seems he logged of before seeing it or something.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 06:37:13 am by Radio Controlled »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4668 on: May 22, 2014, 06:42:26 am »

Yeah, that's understandable. You weren't on mission 9 either, so you should probably go. If only cause we need someone to melt those icecaps with an overload.  :P

Oh, overloads are so last year. I have a high energy projector right now to provide for all my collateral damage needs instead!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4669 on: May 22, 2014, 07:09:27 am »

Oh, overloads are so last year. I have a high energy projector right now to provide for all my collateral damage needs instead!
Ah, but will it blend can it send a whole society into oblivion? Stacy already destroyed a capitol city, it's time to improve that record I'd say. And what better way to do that than with massive tsunamis the world over?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4670 on: May 22, 2014, 07:12:22 am »

Im not exactly happy to stay behind as i really wanted to explore tge buried alien spaceship, but if we need the room i guess i can bite the bullet.

It will give me time to mess around in tinker at least, and maybe build that sign language robot for the alien power sphere.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4671 on: May 22, 2014, 07:15:57 am »

Im not exactly happy to stay behind as i really wanted to explore tge buried alien spaceship, but if we need the room i guess i can bite the bullet.

It will give me time to mess around in tinker at least, and maybe build that sign language robot for the alien power sphere.

Thanks man. I wanted to go as well, but that's just the way these things go.

But hey, with some luck it'll be a tpk and we can swoop in as the renforcements  :P

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #4672 on: May 22, 2014, 07:19:13 am »

I'll be sure to loot things for you of there is anything there.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #4673 on: May 22, 2014, 07:22:36 am »

Thanks man. I wanted to go as well, but that's just the way these things go.

But hey, with some luck it'll be a tpk and we can swoop in as the renforcements  :P
We can only hope *fingers crossed* Or we can be the guys who come with the chopa shuttle to clear the landing zone and rescue them.

I really want to write my name in the snow ice cap with my plasma beam...

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4674 on: May 22, 2014, 07:28:21 am »

I'll be sure to loot things for you of there is anything there.
Cheers,  i'll really appreciate any alien trinkets, metamaterials, kitchen sinks you can bear to part with.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #4675 on: May 22, 2014, 07:31:49 am »

"How does that even work? Do you even have a mouth? What are your teeth made from? Do you have internal synthetic organs? A synthetic digestive system? Would carbon-based food even be usable by synthflesh? Where do you shit out waste products?"

((the more you fight it, the more the questions multiply :P))
Why don't you take a closer, more in depth look? Worked for red riding hood.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4676 on: May 22, 2014, 07:35:10 am »

By the way, I am still willing to loan out my crystal launcher to whoever needs it on either team B or C. Be sure to grab it before you leave.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 08:39:09 am by Radio Controlled »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4677 on: May 22, 2014, 07:36:03 am »

Cheers,  i'll really appreciate any alien trinkets, metamaterials, kitchen sinks you can bear to part with.

I'll also be sure to bring you at least one item of interest if I find at least two.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4678 on: May 22, 2014, 07:42:46 am »

By the way, I am still willing to ooan out wy crystal launcher to whosver needs it on either team B or C.

Quick!  Everyone put a token in the hat for the "Buy RC a new phone" fund!

Does Team A get a success if when C floods the planet by melting the ice caps?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4679 on: May 22, 2014, 07:46:27 am »

Heh heh. I don't think PW will be too happy if that happens again
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!
Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 2205