Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 304 305 [306] 307 308 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2486312 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #4575 on: May 21, 2014, 03:17:52 pm »

...wasn't he fused with his throne or something?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4576 on: May 21, 2014, 03:27:14 pm »

He was, but he was in a ship.  He had a follower in Erik, so there may be others- it could be his disciple or something.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #4577 on: May 21, 2014, 03:28:02 pm »

Huh. I wonder what Lars' stance on him will be.

The chair guy, that is.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4578 on: May 21, 2014, 03:28:12 pm »

Huh... space brain might be on the mark. Presumably, we are somewhere reasonably close to Hephaestus still (a jump or less away), and that anomaly *was* hurtling towards Hephaestus until we negotiated with it.

@Xan, he was attached to his throne... but his 'throne' was inside of an anomaly that was *much* larger on the inside. I don't remember if we ever got the exact size of the anomaly, but I could believe that he could have made the exterior smaller.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #4579 on: May 21, 2014, 03:30:13 pm »

Whelp, good thing I've got some points in will then.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4580 on: May 21, 2014, 03:51:48 pm »

THANKS FOR TRACKING THE VOLUNTEERS IRONY, MADE SHIT MUCH EASIER.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4581 on: May 21, 2014, 04:01:09 pm »

What's the difference between Renen's monoblade and a long version of the normal monoblade?
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4582 on: May 21, 2014, 04:02:04 pm »

I will give you the list of Team A's members as soon as I finish the RP with Thomas. In case that takes too long, I'll give you the list anyway - four members plus Milno leading.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #4583 on: May 21, 2014, 04:17:21 pm »

Irony missed TCM in Team B, between yobbo and Pancaek. If I'd known you were going to use his list, I would have pointed it out earlier. :/

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4584 on: May 21, 2014, 04:21:14 pm »

Irony missed TCM in Team B, between yobbo and Pancaek. If I'd known you were going to use his list, I would have pointed it out earlier. :/
Anyone wanna give a seat to TCM?

Because TCM, I love ya, but you have a habit of being rather flaky during missions and I don't want to kick someone out if you don't think you're gonna be able to show up.  If you will be around though, I could go 11 on the team.

What's the difference between Renen's monoblade and a long version of the normal monoblade?
On is a very fine, vibrating filament stretched across a metal frame. It more tears apart and explodes then cuts.

The other is a microscopically thin carbon blade with a special sheath that repairs it. Renen can use it because he's superhuman. A normal person would need a lot of skill to use it effectively.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4585 on: May 21, 2014, 04:21:50 pm »

No pro-

-shit. You get what you pay for!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #4586 on: May 21, 2014, 04:23:47 pm »

-snip-
You...why do make me wait one day longer to get my new body because I didn't specify my headgear. You monster. It's my own damn fault, I know

Phoenix Flame

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4587 on: May 21, 2014, 04:35:43 pm »

Just to double check... am I sitting this one out? just realised I forgot bold text in my volunteer post... no problem if I am, just last time I managed to miss having been accepted on the mission so I'd hate to screw up my next post because I got confused

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4588 on: May 21, 2014, 04:43:36 pm »

No pro-

-shit. You get what you pay for!

And I copied most of it to the wiki! Yaaay free labor being slightly ineffective :P

I'll update the current wiki page with PW's list, and leave on a list of unassigned volunteers for now

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4589 on: May 21, 2014, 04:45:41 pm »

Oh dear.

And I've been...flaky? I wouldn't call May the most competent of people, but she was around. :<
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 304 305 [306] 307 308 ... 2205