Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2492990 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #1815 on: March 20, 2014, 05:53:03 pm »

My greed aint the problem here, i originally tried getting that gear so that i could donate something after the mission.

The problem here was your demands that i donate 10 tokens worth of gear so that you could pay the newbs without even consulting me an without any valid claims to the loot that would give you the authority to do so.

But yes, i promise to clearly state how much im willing to donate once the mission ends an ive had a chance to tally my totals.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: March 20, 2014, 05:55:06 pm »

[
Seriously, if i wanna donate something then I will donate something of my own volition after the boarding task is finished.
The HMRC isn't a charity.
Oh good, then you wont mind if i keep my money.
You misunderstand.
You donate money freely to a charity. Other places don't let you choose if you pay or not.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: March 20, 2014, 06:01:47 pm »

My greed aint the problem here, i originally tried getting that gear so that i could donate something after the mission.

The problem here was your demands that i donate 10 tokens worth of gear so that you could pay the newbs without even consulting me an without any valid claims to the loot that would give you the authority to do so.

But yes, i promise to clearly state how much im willing to donate once the mission ends an ive had a chance to tally my totals.

A gentlemen's agreement! Let us see where this brings us, then.

Action edited.

There are several points in that post that I'd like to go into deeper, but since people have stated they are bothered by that (even though they are completely at liberty to ignore the OOC thread) I'm not going to. But if you feel like discussing it, you can pm me if you'd like.

And by the way, if you're scared that you won't be able to afford a battlesuit or something: you can always loan the last tokens you need. I'm sure there'll be people willing to do so.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: March 20, 2014, 06:10:38 pm »

If you wanna make some points feel free to send them to me in a PM and ill tell you why i disagree with them.

Might take me a while to respond though, im meant to be busy at the moment.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: March 21, 2014, 06:59:55 am »

If you wanna make some points feel free to send them to me in a PM and ill tell you why i disagree with them.

Might take me a while to respond though, im meant to be busy at the moment.
Naah, I won't bother with it if you're busy anyways. Wouldn't want to interrupt you from alligator wrestling or knitting sweaters or stealing candy from children or whatever it is you do. I dun be judgin'.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: March 21, 2014, 07:46:53 am »

I want more killy things so I can kill stuff better in order to get more killy things.

Is that so wrong?
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: March 21, 2014, 07:49:08 am »

I want more killy things so I can kill stuff better in order to get more killy things.

Is that so wrong?
Not really.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: March 21, 2014, 11:20:19 am »

Is that so wrong?
Not at all.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #1823 on: March 21, 2014, 06:59:38 pm »

I hope Alarith still happens to be around. His character (Jack Catar) is going to be Milno's fire support for the mission in case we do manage to engage enemies in battle as opposed to having our pod blown to small chunks.
Alarith is unavailable for the time being but should be back soon. No reason to worry.
Well, actually, there are many things to worry about. Like being vaporized or stranded or...

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: March 21, 2014, 08:19:22 pm »

And then I notice I posted in the wrong thread. I really thought that had been posted here.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: March 22, 2014, 02:54:59 pm »

Sorry for worrying you, I had to go somewhere suddenly.
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: March 22, 2014, 03:06:08 pm »

Sorry for worrying you, I had to go somewhere suddenly.
Your avatar is so...entrancing.

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: March 22, 2014, 03:55:09 pm »

I thought the same thing when I first saw it.
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: March 22, 2014, 03:56:20 pm »

What is it anyway?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: March 22, 2014, 04:31:08 pm »

What is it anyway?
It appears to be an animated .gif file, which involves a bird or an airplane or an ornithopter or something. The lighting isn't very good.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 2205