Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2491676 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #1230 on: March 01, 2014, 11:21:07 pm »

How about an Elegy or Threnody then? In symphonic orchestral dubstep metal :P
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: March 01, 2014, 11:22:53 pm »

I had a ship go down on the moon, but the little bastards were still alive. No rescue options though.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: March 01, 2014, 11:27:41 pm »

Poem?  Everyone knows emos write poetry.
I said sad, not emo.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: March 02, 2014, 12:03:16 am »

At least we haven't forgotten Maxim 15...yet
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: March 02, 2014, 05:50:30 am »

And the former HMRC, Miyamoto especially, embodies Maxim 35. And hotdrops exemplify 11.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: March 02, 2014, 06:48:21 am »

The majority of maxims apply to ER, really. And most of those that don't have to do with the fact that we aren't quite a mercenary company/army (yet).
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: March 02, 2014, 11:57:25 am »

Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: March 02, 2014, 02:24:22 pm »

Stupid Google.
And I think we've forgotten, or at least flunked, that maxim. Remember the bunker we used to have?

lvl 100 healer lfg

Can't see the picture.  :(
URL fixed.
...Error 404: Explanation not found.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #1238 on: March 02, 2014, 04:39:09 pm »

Whatever happened to that spiderbot? The one with the Eiffel Coil?

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: March 02, 2014, 04:44:10 pm »

Whatever happened to that spiderbot? The one with the Eiffel Coil?
Jack is currently piloting it.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: March 03, 2014, 03:53:22 am »

May not post reliably. @Pyro-Desu has control of Charles until I get a proper internet connection rather than less reliable wifi.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: March 03, 2014, 01:31:53 pm »

No need, after talking with PW we arranged that ships will be flown by Steve, but we (players) need to give precise commands/orders to them. Kinda like with sods. I was gonna make arrangements for that (as in, who will micromanage the ships) after next turn or after this final group (and before next wave).

You know, Simus really doesn't have anything to do. She wouldn't mind having a ship to order about, especially since she probably has the best battlefield awareness of anyone, being in the control center.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: March 03, 2014, 01:36:11 pm »

No need, after talking with PW we arranged that ships will be flown by Steve, but we (players) need to give precise commands/orders to them. Kinda like with sods. I was gonna make arrangements for that (as in, who will micromanage the ships) after next turn or after this final group (and before next wave).

You know, Simus really doesn't have anything to do. She wouldn't mind having a ship to order about, especially since she probably has the best battlefield awareness of anyone, being in the control center.
Yeah, until everyone else in Team A dies or falls back to the command center and/or Charles attempts to summon The Sheep and gets something else, I don't think she'll be doing much.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: March 03, 2014, 02:58:23 pm »

@ GWG: The maxims they are referring to are from schlock mercenary, I think. But kudos on trying the research!

And the former HMRC, Miyamoto especially, embodies Maxim 35. And hotdrops exemplify 11.
Aww, thanks? The UWM seems to be made of tactical errors up till now, but I have this sinking feeling that that won't last much longer.

I think I'm gonna give her command of the various artillery, if you feel like directing high-explosive ordnance around. As for the ships, she could do it, but I think Sean would also like to order those around a bit. What do you guys say about both of you doing that? That way, in case either gets in combat the other can take over for a while. Miya could probably do all that himself, but I don't wanna hoard all the fun for myself. And he's busy dismembering sods and stuff, so yeah.

Yeah, until everyone else in Team A dies or falls back to the command center and/or Charles attempts to summon The Sheep and gets something else, I don't think she'll be doing much.
Well, you knew what you signed up for when you joined the defense team, didn't you? Sure, Pan's team has seen much more action, but that's because I don't have enough manpower to fill bunker 4 with another assault team. But I'm sure you'll see some action eventually, after all we lost 2 bunkers already.

@ remalle and spinal: I added you both to the mission. Mesk is now part of team G, Thomas will reinforce team F.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 03:06:53 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 2205