Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1367 1368 [1369] 1370 1371 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2496095 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #20520 on: July 25, 2015, 09:11:29 am »

you and I tend to be on the same wavelength. I hope one day poor, hardened, sour Dester will get to meet Maurice.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20521 on: July 25, 2015, 07:30:38 pm »

you and I tend to be on the same wavelength. I hope one day poor, hardened, sour Dester will get to meet Maurice.
Indeed, one of the most interesting things I have found in this game is inter-character meetings and discussions, especially long-awaited. RPing with Piecewise's NPCs is nice at times, but often a bit too slow/erratic to be truly enjoyable, whereas talking to other people, presenting your character and giving them the same opportunity, all with delicious RP, is very, very nice and memorable.  ;)

I just went ahead and wiki'd retconned purchase of Mk III for Bartolomew Markov (Illgeo's character), because that's clearly what he wanted to do and why he borrowed that token from Milno (especially since Caellath was so nice as to retconly grant him that loan; thank you, Caellath! :) ).
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #20522 on: July 25, 2015, 08:25:16 pm »

I wonder what would happen if i put herbal tea and green tea into the pill machine with some hot water.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20523 on: July 25, 2015, 09:06:42 pm »

I wonder what would happen if i put herbal tea and green tea into the pill machine with some hot water.

Thou shalt not mix teas. I'm pretty sure that's in the Old Testament or something.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #20524 on: July 25, 2015, 09:12:44 pm »

Thou shalt not mix teas. I'm pretty sure that's in the Old Testament or something.
The Pill machine would probably turn into a giant robot and mash you into paste for the transgression.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20525 on: July 25, 2015, 10:27:14 pm »

The Pill machine would probably turn into a giant robot and mash you into paste for the transgression.
how about just a nice herbal blend containing a bit of cinimon,  Gen sing, and [insert other common tea ingredients].
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #20526 on: July 26, 2015, 04:19:10 am »

[insert other common tea ingredients].

Tea, boiling water, milk and maybe sugar?
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #20527 on: July 26, 2015, 04:39:39 am »

how about just a nice herbal blend containing a bit of cinimon,  Gen sing, and [insert other common tea ingredients].
[insert other common tea ingredients].

Tea, boiling water, milk and maybe sugar?
You must mean tae, boling watre, mink, and suger. To complement the cinimon and Gen sing. :P
(for the record: cinnamon, and ginseng. :P)

And a tea pill would likely cause no immediate effects, until you come in contact with water. At which point your bodily tissues would start suffusing into a pleasant-smelling brew, while leaving you crippled and slowly dying.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 04:42:02 am by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20528 on: July 26, 2015, 07:21:42 am »

Tea and pills don't mix. Reading On Ship now, but can anyone update an internetless peasant on the last coupla days, specially in regard to Cthunkan and everyone dying, preferably quite quickly? I won't be on here fer long.
One wheel short of a wagon

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #20529 on: July 26, 2015, 10:46:12 am »

Piecewise will be out of town for the next about 2 weeks, so posts will probably be kinda erratic. Stand by

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20530 on: July 26, 2015, 11:02:43 am »

Piecewise will be out of town for the next about 2 weeks, so posts will probably be kinda erratic. Stand by
why post in third person is my question.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20531 on: July 26, 2015, 11:09:20 am »

why post in third person is my question.

Because it's an error message, of course.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #20532 on: July 26, 2015, 11:39:53 am »

Tea and pills don't mix. Reading On Ship now, but can anyone update an internetless peasant on the last coupla days, specially in regard to Cthunkan and everyone dying, preferably quite quickly? I won't be on here fer long.

On turn three in Mission 22, the team heard a loud, strange sound. Half the team promptly died or fell unconscious. Including me.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Nunzillor

« Reply #20533 on: July 26, 2015, 11:53:31 am »

It was 1/3 actually.  5/15.  Still quite devastating.  We've split up into teams of 5 to comb through all 25 levels of the colony. 
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 12:16:06 pm by Nunzillor »

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20534 on: July 26, 2015, 01:29:44 pm »

And in light of such devastation, I changed my death counter to a progress bar! Though PW being slow will probably slow it down somewhat :P

I should go fiddle with the code on that a little more...
Pages: 1 ... 1367 1368 [1369] 1370 1371 ... 2205