Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1366 1367 [1368] 1369 1370 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2496105 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #20505 on: July 24, 2015, 04:33:49 pm »

I think Skylar officially looks like a woman, what with so many people mistaking him for one. Or maybe Skylar is just like Kriellya.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20506 on: July 24, 2015, 06:07:12 pm »

I think Skylar officially looks like a woman, what with so many people mistaking him for one. Or maybe Skylar is just like Kriellya.
Apparently. Somehow. His sex is right there on his character page! Gender is debatable.

Also, since you guys managed to have *5* deaths in 1 go, the death counter is currently a progress bar! The Windows time estimator projects completion in 4 turns. GL! :P

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #20507 on: July 24, 2015, 06:20:26 pm »

This might explain the confusion:
http://nameberry.com/babyname/Skylar/girl
http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/1/Skyler

(apparently there is controversy over the origin / meaning of the name as well. I am of the camp that holds the origin comes from the words "Shchie" (meaning bacon in Austrian) and "Lhuier" (meaning pencil in Gaellic))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20508 on: July 24, 2015, 06:23:07 pm »

I doubt it, but that's very interesting. I'd never looked up the origins of the name, it's one of a few that I've pulled without particular source.

I think it has more to do with how I talk and respond to things, and my Username. It's pretty common to confuse character names and usernames around here, especially since the username is much more readily accessible :P

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #20509 on: July 24, 2015, 06:26:12 pm »

I doubt it, but that's very interesting. I'd never looked up the origins of the name, it's one of a few that I've pulled without particular source.
Shhhhhh, Baconpencil. there is no point arguing against the clear facts of the matter.

I think it has more to do with how I talk and respond to things, and my Username. It's pretty common to confuse character names and usernames around here, especially since the username is much more readily accessible :P
I never associated your username with female, for whatever reason. the name "Skylar" I do associate with females though.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot why I came in here. Dead gunnerbots and 30% casualties amongst the sods, and steve didn't hear anything. Curious.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 06:33:24 pm by Ozarck »

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20510 on: July 24, 2015, 07:17:00 pm »

What do you mean muscle damage? I have a robot body from the neck down.

Well, you still have muscles. They're just mechanical, they can still be damaged! And usually not capable of feeling pain! But your brain is! :P

Yeah, you guys are going to have an interesting time.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20511 on: July 24, 2015, 07:21:27 pm »

Yeah, it's possible my robot muscles were damaged, but unlikely considering it only seemed to target organic stuff. Just asking to make sure.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20512 on: July 24, 2015, 07:22:23 pm »

It can still damage your brain, which is as good as damaging the limbs for many purposes.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20513 on: July 24, 2015, 07:24:00 pm »

Yes. But Piecewise specified damaged muscles in that post.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #20514 on: July 24, 2015, 07:29:14 pm »

Bad Med roll? PW dun screwed up again? I'm sure that it won't be coming up anytime soon.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20515 on: July 24, 2015, 07:30:43 pm »

You sprained your jaw. It's a serious injury.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20516 on: July 24, 2015, 09:18:34 pm »

Just had a thought: and then, after hours of very thorough search, having suffered so many casualties, the source of that repeating spess magick noise, splattering people and stuff into thinly mashed organic paste, is finally located: it turns out to be a very slightly defective auto-playing "speaking"/"singing" child toy. Which had come to be magickal because, well, the world is falling apart at the seams and, in a big and troubled enough galaxy, magicks happen.

The horror!
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 11:28:08 pm by Ozarck »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20518 on: July 25, 2015, 12:03:42 am »

I think it's actually an Enner Beast, IVAN style.
Man, those things were a pain in the arse.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #20519 on: July 25, 2015, 07:17:51 am »

It's this one.
Or maybe this?
no, wait! I've found it
I believe you nailed it with the last one.
I can already feel my brain being liquified and slowly dripping out of the ears...
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.
Pages: 1 ... 1366 1367 [1368] 1369 1370 ... 2205