Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 141

Author Topic: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-  (Read 180504 times)

Jimmy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Drunk Thread -(Awesome Thread)-
« Reply #510 on: November 06, 2016, 03:49:52 am »

Currently drinking: XXXX Summer Bright Lager with Mango

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Verdict: Extremely fruity, not for lovers of hops or stouts. Very similar to ciders in taste. Would be better at a BBQ or lunch with friends.

The Beast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: November 06, 2016, 04:08:21 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You claim to have a wife but thats a pretty fruity drink...
Ahaha I really like fruit drinks, especially the game 'scrumpy hands'

Don't worry guise, Im drinking so I'm allowed in this thread. Its a Czech Pils. Tastes nice but the after taste is far bitter for me.
Drunk is drunk though right

Jimmy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: November 06, 2016, 05:09:21 am »

Yeah, pretty fruity. Don't really care if I'm at risk of losing my man-card for drinking them though, since me and my liver can earn it back by drinking any yobbo under the table. Alas, the six-pack has met its end rather quickly, but I still have a cask of goon to see me through the rest of the night.

New drinking game: Cask Hands.

Jimmy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: November 09, 2016, 06:02:13 am »

Goddammit Murrika.

*Drinks*

[/repeat]

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: November 09, 2016, 11:32:51 am »

Bleh.  I think I started my 6-pack of Blue Moon around 6PM, and somehow at 10PM I was finished and just felt hungover.  I think adrenalin killed the buzz.
I did manage to say some stupid stuff I think, but I think that was little to do with the beer :P
It did taste good, at least!

Considered opening a box of wine too but I don't like drinking when hungover.  No hangover this morning yay!
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: November 10, 2016, 03:59:54 am »

I got a 12-pack of beer on Monday, had 2 bottles on Monday night, and then had he remainder once it was clear Trump was leader 'til I went to bed at some point after that.

Don't think I've ever drank so much on my own, and goddamn that hangover was awful. Probably the most violently ill I've been from booze, and I wa awake for less than the amount of time I spent drinking, I think...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: November 10, 2016, 04:13:03 am »

Well yeah, as someone mentioned in another thread, drinking water in between booze is a good idea if you can't handle tha hangover.
I mean... I'm pretty sure it's worked for me in the past. I dunno, I usually forget. >.>
I miss the days when I was young and indestructible and hangovers seemed like something that happened to old people and at worst I'd wake up a bit tired after a wild night. Although then again, I was doubtless more of a lightweight back then and it took far less to get me drunk.

Actually I think my alcohol tolerance may have dropped a lot since I moved... don't get many chances to test it.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: November 10, 2016, 06:00:55 am »

Sober for 6 months! Wooo!

:P

Once did a 750 of Jim Beam original, two bottles of merlot, and a half (?) bottle of vermouth in one sitting (that last part's actually pretty fuzzy...), no come-ups. I'm still not sure why I am alive, but damn it feels to reflect on that night and the morning after, and compare it to now.
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: November 10, 2016, 07:38:35 am »

Well yeah, as someone mentioned in another thread, drinking water in between booze is a good idea if you can't handle tha hangover.
I mean... I'm pretty sure it's worked for me in the past. I dunno, I usually forget. >.>
I miss the days when I was young and indestructible and hangovers seemed like something that happened to old people and at worst I'd wake up a bit tired after a wild night. Although then again, I was doubtless more of a lightweight back then and it took far less to get me drunk.

Actually I think my alcohol tolerance may have dropped a lot since I moved... don't get many chances to test it.
I used to do that, drink water between pints.

I was somewhat distraught this time, though, which is why I was drinking in my own, normally something I don't do.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: November 10, 2016, 12:11:01 pm »

Sober for 6 months! Wooo!

:P
You may be in the wrong thread :P
No actually, big congrats!  Wow.
(also wow to the other thing, holy crap.  And I thought I was getting desensitized)

Last night tabletop gaming was pretty fun.  We considered not playing, due to politics, but instead we all drank quite a bit and chatted for comfort.  Went through the book of erotic fantasy a bit, talked a little fatal, got pretty giggly.
(I have a policy of not drinking at tabletop anymore, after going too far a couple times, but this was certainly an exceptional time)

Between chats we did play a pretty cool session too!  Short but sweet and eerie, should be easy to write up this time.
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: November 10, 2016, 12:31:24 pm »

Yesterday I bought 8-semi-big beers(Old Speckled Hen), one big-big beer(I forget the name), and two bottles of whisky(one Glenlivet, and one random ass cheap whisky).

I felt like a bit of an alcoholic leaving the liquor store.   :P

Later tonight it'll be a fun night of video-games with my roommate and liver damage.
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: November 17, 2016, 03:27:01 am »

She/they

Jimmy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: November 17, 2016, 03:39:10 am »

Ah, bourbon. The first liquor I ever got truly drunk on.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: November 19, 2016, 06:06:20 am »

Bourbon is great, but right now I made a happy compromise with myself and, instead of spending all the cash money for bills I have from my housemates, I spent only a little of it. Just $10, and in fact that brings the total down to a nice multiple of 40. And I like the number 4!

So anyway, I have myself a 1.25l bottle of Little Fat Lamb hard apple cider. It would appear they've changed their packaging again. It's certainly better than the ghastly label they changed to previously, but I still prefer the first one, which was a cute, morbidly obese cartoon lamb sitting on a wooden fence with its back to the viewer.
This one's just a simple logo in bold cursive with an etching of a sheep on top. Old fashioned and nice enough, I suppose.

The drink itself mainly just brings back memories. I mean, it tastes nice by cider standards, but mostly it's good for reminiscing with myself about the good ol' days when the stuff was always stocked for dirt cheap in a weird grocery disposals store near my house, and all my (previous) housemates and I would take turns buying a bunch of bottles for the household. :)

Anyway, enough talky, time for drinky.
Also I pilfered some snacks from the kitchen. Hooray for me. Oh and the clerk at the bottleshop (not the one right across the street, that was closed) complimented my hair, comparing it to Dimebag's, so that's pretty cool I guess? The whole town was acting weird, the "street festival" is apparently on and there were a bunch of people around for that. Yikes.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: November 19, 2016, 05:23:05 pm »

-
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 08:01:26 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 141