Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286

Author Topic: UR's Post-USSR politics megathread  (Read 303978 times)

gogis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: UR's Post-USSR politics megathread
« Reply #4260 on: April 01, 2014, 05:20:37 pm »

Actually this whole thread reminds me how I became atheist out of agnostic. Thank you
That's not a very big leap of your beliefs, I have to say. Especially if you keep misinterpreting refutations of your arguments as personal attacks.

Show me refutations of my arguments my dear friend. If anything, it's was me who refuted arguments here. Like really. Get one stament of my lies
In Soviet Russia cigarette smokes you

gogis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4261 on: April 01, 2014, 05:21:11 pm »

So how about that Ukraine

Crimea is going to be Las Vegas

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4262 on: April 01, 2014, 05:22:37 pm »

I would normally write something rude about those Russians that buy into propaganda fully, but gogis is doing better job at that than I ever could.

* Strange keeps eating popcorn and watching the show

Popcorn, anyone?
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #4263 on: April 01, 2014, 05:23:05 pm »

Seriously? Quote me and show me what exact bits you can't (or don't want) to understand. I have a disctinct line between refusal and honest unability to even try ti understand.

HEY REMEMBER WHEN I SAID "I can't understand your question"???
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

gogis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4264 on: April 01, 2014, 05:24:54 pm »

Seriously? Quote me and show me what exact bits you can't (or don't want) to understand. I have a disctinct line between refusal and honest unability to even try ti understand.

HEY REMEMBER WHEN I SAID "I can't understand your question"???

You just proved you can. Don't be a silly

gogis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4265 on: April 01, 2014, 05:26:37 pm »

I would normally write something rude about those Russians that buy into propaganda fully, but gogis is doing better job at that than I ever could.

* Strange keeps eating popcorn and watching the show

Popcorn, anyone?

Why you even such a naive, thinking I am not going to attack you for saying something like that? I have KGB ties, you should be scared.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #4266 on: April 01, 2014, 05:28:00 pm »

Gogis, the main reason people "treat you like a retard" is that your English is very bad and constantly cause confusion and misunderstandings. Often you aren't even making any sense at all. It's just words stacked after each other.

My english is perfectly fine. You need to operate under impression that I understand everything you say. On the other hand, if you don't like what I say you can obvioulsy invoke argument that my english is bad. I may not say a proper stuff. But I 100% understand what you say.

It's not that you can't understand us, it's that we can't understand you. People generally understand what others say better than they themselves can speak a language (my Catalonian uncle who can perfectly follow conversations in Swedish yet barely speaks a word himself is a great example of that). People are not bringing up your language skills because they don't like what you're saying. It's brought up because your English is very broken and hard to make sense of.

Edit: Wow, 13 new posts... Well, I'm posting this anyway to follow through on what I meant with my other post.
Love, scriver~

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #4267 on: April 01, 2014, 05:30:51 pm »

No, but you just proved that you lack some crucial elements of english reading comprehension.
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"

gogis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4268 on: April 01, 2014, 05:31:45 pm »

Gogis, the main reason people "treat you like a retard" is that your English is very bad and constantly cause confusion and misunderstandings. Often you aren't even making any sense at all. It's just words stacked after each other.

My english is perfectly fine. You need to operate under impression that I understand everything you say. On the other hand, if you don't like what I say you can obvioulsy invoke argument that my english is bad. I may not say a proper stuff. But I 100% understand what you say.

It's not that you can't understand us, it's that we can't understand you. People generally understand what others say better than they themselves can speak a language (my Catalonian uncle who can perfectly follow conversations in Swedish yet barely speaks a word himself is a great example of that). People are not bringing up your language skills because they don't like what you're saying. It's brought up because your English is very broken and hard to make sense of.

Edit: Wow, 13 new posts... Well, I'm posting this anyway to follow through on what I meant with my other post.

As a polite guy you should be generous enough to point out my mistakes then. To help me out. If you actually think that way. You know, when 'he' says terrible he means nothing but terrible, or... You know, hurt my feelings. I cower in a corner.

gogis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4269 on: April 01, 2014, 05:33:51 pm »

No, but you just proved that you lack some crucial elements of english reading comprehension.

No, I refuted all you silly arguments and now you play my language card. Or you not? You lost on all fronts on every single argument, actually. Or not. You may be thick.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #4270 on: April 01, 2014, 05:36:44 pm »

\
No, I refuted all you silly arguments and now you play my language card. Or you not? You lost on all fronts on every single argument, actually. Or not. You may be thick.

So a native speaker of the langauge tells you that you are making a mistake and you assume that you speak their language better then them and everyone else who agrees you are making a mistake.
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4271 on: April 01, 2014, 05:36:58 pm »

So you want us to help you improve your english? okay. Probably make a separate thread for that though.

gogis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4272 on: April 01, 2014, 05:38:07 pm »

Actually this whole thread reminds me how I became atheist out of agnostic. Thank you
That's not a very big leap of your beliefs, I have to say. Especially if you keep misinterpreting refutations of your arguments as personal attacks.

And btw, stop following me, my dear conformist compatriot. I am not agreed with you on any questions and happily concede on them beating me. It *IS* fun. It's DF forum, for fuck sake.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4273 on: April 01, 2014, 05:40:26 pm »

So, do you want us to help you improve your english or not? Not in this thread obviously.

gogis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4274 on: April 01, 2014, 05:42:36 pm »

\

So a native speaker of the langauge tells you that you are making a mistake and you assume that you speak their language better then them and everyone else who agrees you are making a mistake.

No. I think that you(here I talk about majority) generaly and genuinely understand me, but refuse to comprehend because I make shitload of mistakes, wheter it's syntax or sentence forming. I've actively worked in India for 8 months and had alot of work-related meetings and in the end it's worked. So thats why I am actually believe in ingorance, rather than honesty.
Pages: 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286