Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

Author Topic: Ancient Egyptian Zombie Apocalypse (Swag daddy zombie-slayer pimp-tailor, check)  (Read 12866 times)

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile

Well... would you rather sneack past a horde of zombies by sacrficing some meat, or keep the meat and risk your life killing them all.

Anyways we already got food and water... and unless we need more for our newfound companions, I say we should start working toward our goal now.

Head to a temple, hopfully find a priest or scroll about gods/magic that can tell us of any magic that can cause the dead to rise and eat people.

If it isn't mentioned in their inventory, then we probably should be concerned.

And I agree on the sneak on by bit, wholeheartedly.

TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile

Ok then let's do this...

Ask the guards if they're hungry. If so, go with the food finding suggestion from before.

If not, go to a temple, or where ever ancient Egyptians worshipped at, like in my previous suggestion.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok then let's do this...

Ask the guards if they're hungry. If so, go with the food finding suggestion from before.

If not, go to a temple, or where ever ancient Egyptians worshipped at, like in my previous suggestion.

+1
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile

((Well, in the interest of plot and time hack, I just posted the guys armaments and equipment, not supplies. I could give you a list of all the food and items they are carrying, but that would take a request on your part to see their inventories, yadda yadda yadda. Let's just assume they won't need food/ normal human requirements unless the situation warrants it.))

> PRIMARY ACTION(S)
INQUIRE COMPANIONS NOURISHMENT LEVEL
SEARCH FOR TEMPLE [9+2] (well rested)

You ask your companions if they are hungry or thirsty at all. They respond that they had gathered their own supplies, and aren't lacking for food and water, or any other amenities for that matter. With that question out of the way, you and your newfound friends head off in search of a temple, after you explain your theory of "Mummification gone wrong" and "Osiris is angry with us". They seem dubious at best, but agree amongst themselves that following through couldn't hurt. Besides, they could become heroes.

After heading through some backstreets, and altogether managing to evade the undead, you get a glimpse of what you have been looking for -
    The Crypt of Anahotet.
A great Pharaoh that had passed many years before, his tomb was built out of huge granite blocks, hauled from quarries in the stone fields in the north. The building, from the outside, looks to be a giant rectangular monolith. It is roughly 500 meters long and 200 wide, with a great, statue flanked stone entrance way. There is a second story of roughly half the size, and a third of a quarter the size, where his final resting place is. There is a single problem, though - there is roughly half the city on the front stoops of the temple. And you don't think they are of the living kind.
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile

Use magic from cane.

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Use magic from cane.

Umm... our dude doesn't know how yet.

Most of the city against our group of seven... Can we shoot fire arrows? If so, fire them amongst the zombie masses, along with any alcoholic beverages we have. Run if zombies start to notice us/inferno gets out of control.
GENERATION 32:

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah... all we know about the cane is we caught a glimpse of flame in the gem at the end... if attmepted our Pimp magic, we'd probably be waving it around like an idiot and chanting "Hos Hos I am pimp! Come to me you bitchy wimps!" Basically put, we wouldn't have any idea how to use our Pimp Magic and would rely on blind luck to figure it out.

Anywho, we would need a distraction to try to pull most of them away... atleast enough away where we can easily fight the rest. What's a better distraction then something flashy?

Look around for some oil or such that can be used to make an explosion. If enough oil is found, figure out a way to make it explode after a while so we can get to a location from from it when it does explode.

Basically my plan is to cause a huge explosion that'll draw the zombies toward it while we are no where near the explosion to have to worry about the zombies.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Look around for some oil or such that can be used to make an explosion. If enough oil is found, figure out a way to make it explode after a while so we can get to a location from from it when it does explode.
+1. This plan is so much better than my previous one. Also, if we can't make an explosion, throw some spare meat somewhere to draw the zombies away.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+1. This plan is so much better than my previous one. Also, if we can't make an explosion, throw some spare meat somewhere to draw the zombies away.
+1 to the alternate plan if mine doesn't work.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 04:08:04 pm by superBlast »

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+1 to the alternate plan if mine doesn't work.

Agreed, +1
GENERATION 32:

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile

> PRIMARY ACTION(S)

SEARCH FOR SPECIFIC OBJECT [4]

You aren't able to find any oil, but you do find some pitch in a container near a market stall. Pitch isn't very good for the explosions you had in mind, but it does burn very long and hot. Now just for some way to light it...

During your rummaging, your companions fan out nearby, and manage to kill a few of the stragglers wandering outside of the main crowd. The sun is nearing it's apex in the sky, and it's getting very hot right now.

((Sorry for the late update, had some IRL stuff to take care of.))
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Guess that'll have to do.

Find lot's of flammable things and use the pitch to to cause a huge fire... though try to set it up so it catches on fire after 10-20 minutes so we and and our companions are far away. Most of the zombies start heading toward the fire.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile

Find lot's of flammable things and use the pitch to to cause a huge fire... though try to set it up so it catches on fire after 10-20 minutes so we and and our companions are far away. Most of the zombies start heading toward the fire.
Also make sure that we will be able to have a path to our target that won't be covered by fire.   If we are not experienced in this kind of thing, as the soldiers if any of them do
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also make sure that we will be able to have a path to our target that won't be covered by fire.   If we are not experienced in this kind of thing, as the soldiers if any of them do
+1

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

+1
+1
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10