Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: Ancient Egyptian Zombie Apocalypse (Swag daddy zombie-slayer pimp-tailor, check)  (Read 12888 times)

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
Re: Ancient Egyptian Zombie Apocalypse (Open to suggestions!)
« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2014, 12:27:41 am »

Well... we have a whole hour...

Inspect cane for magics
Figure out how to carry stuff so they don't feel as heavy (an attempt to get rid the overburdened status without dropping stuff)
Then do what the above posts says to do.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2014, 04:57:27 pm »

Inspect cane for magics
Figure out how to carry stuff so they don't feel as heavy (an attempt to get rid the overburdened status without dropping stuff)

Switch my vote to this, since it makes greater use of our time. 
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 28, 2014, 04:59:16 pm »

((Well, you could try to make another bag.

Since, y'know, you ARE in a competitive Tailor's house....))
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 28, 2014, 05:59:50 pm »

Inspect cane for magics

Make bag instead in hopes we... I.... um.... whatever, can get rid of overburdened status.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 28, 2014, 07:17:34 pm »

Inspect cane for magics

Make bag instead in hopes we... I.... um.... whatever, can get rid of overburdened status.
Yep.  That is what we... er... meant.  Yes, that is indeed what we meant. 

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 29, 2014, 02:05:37 pm »

> PRIMARY ACTION(S):
BUILD SATCHEL [6+2+1 (profession and well rested)=9]
KILL MANEATERS [5] [6-2+1=5 (strongbow and well rested)]

You search the remaining things in the storage area for a thick bolt of cloth, finding it, to your suprise. You then put your considerable tailoring ability to work, making a good sized, backpack shaped bag with two straps and a top flap, the top flap has a thick knot which can he bound with another on the top of the bag to seal it. The bag is a light beige, and you had the foresight to craft a quiver addition onto the side for your arrows. Nice work.[NO LONGER OVERBURDENED] You then store your food, water and can in the bag before shouldering it. You fashion the remains of the cloth into a thick belt that you tuck your sword into.

All this time the zombies had been working away at the door, and are almost through! You draw the bow, aiming at the nearest person - your neighbor, Kanish. You aim center mass, about 3 meters away. The twang of the bow and *thump* as the arrow hits it's target is heard over the wailing. Hmm, it doesn't appear to have slowed him at all! Kanish continues to tear at he barricade along with his four fellow friends, oblivious to the arrow buried fletching deep in his chest! Well, fuck.
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 29, 2014, 11:04:52 pm »

Aim for the skulls!
Remember that cutting off the children's heads worked, so if we shoot them in the head the same results should be acquired.  So +1

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 29, 2014, 11:19:02 pm »

Aim for the skulls!
Remember that cutting off the children's heads worked, so if we shoot them in the head the same results should be acquired.  So +1

+1, then look for map of surrounding area. Afterwards, find priest who'd have knowledge of magic to

A) Check Pimpcane for magic.

B) Find out what was going on.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 30, 2014, 12:17:44 am »

Aim for the skulls!

+1, then look for map of surrounding area. Afterwards, find priest who'd have knowledge of magic to

+1 to this, but:

-1 to this. Because we've checked the fucking cane for magic, let's not waste time doing it repeatedly. If it had any kind of useful magic, we'd have found out by now. Besides, magic isn't really what we need right this minute. We need an actual handle for the sword, and in general more physical defence/offence.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 30, 2014, 12:23:31 am »

Double-checked thread, we haven't actually checked the cane in-game yet. But perhaps it isn't priority right now. But if we do find a priest, we should check it out. We should also consider killing the priest just in case they are responsible for this apocalypse, once we have our information.
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 30, 2014, 03:32:04 am »

Aim for the skulls!

+1 to eveything

I want Pimp magic! Able to summon hos to do my bidding! And have magically infused pimp slaps! lmao
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 03:34:44 am by superBlast »

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

PTW
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile

> PRIMARY ACTION(S)
SHOOT ZAMBIES IN THE FACE [6] [8+2(strongbow)=10]
SEARCH FOR SPECIFIC ITEM [7]
CHECK CANE FOR MAGIC [11] (shit)
SEARCH FOR PHILOSOPHICAL REASONING [3+1=4] (well rested)

First, you decide to take care of the current odorous problem. Quickly, and at the point blank, range, you fire five arrows in quick succession, putting them through the left eye of each person, burying them into their cranial cavity. As each one falls with a small thud, you can't help but feel satisfied with your well placed shots. They're going to be a bitch getting back though. [18] arrows remaining

After, you decide to examine your grandfathers cane more closely, since you never really had time to in your busy previous life. It is a three foot long, inch and a half in diameter solid wood cane. You can't tell the type, though, so it must be a specially imported wood from the European mainland, judging from its very dark, almost black, brown color. You then turn your attention to the sapphire on the head. It has been placed into a sterling silver holder, with a small button on the back to pop it out. It is of the highest craftsmanship, better than almost anything you have seen before. As you look closer at the jewel, there is almost, you could have sworn, an ember in it. Like a small fire within the crystal. And as fast as you saw it, it's gone. Weird...

Now with some time on your hands, you try to determine what could have caused this. Hmm, probably the Pharaohs were rising from their grave, here to seek vengeance on those that tried to entomb them. Or an infectious bug, whichever of the two.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Recollect shot arrows.
Search around for anything that could be of some use...

And I think we should get moving but... Idk where to go really.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10