Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 112

Author Topic: Smster W/ Love - Game Over  (Read 221147 times)

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - Day 1 - Class Slction
« Reply #975 on: February 15, 2014, 09:25:39 pm »

mastahcheese: I'd recommend checking someone who seems to be "Good" based on their claims thus far and seeing what you get in case you get a Meteor Summoner read from someone non-evil. I'd guess that "Meteor Summoner" is what we're looking for, but getting a read of both "Evil" and "Meteor Summoner" from RangerCado doesn't really tell us anything.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: February 15, 2014, 10:39:26 pm »

Well, the only "Good" for sure person we had is now afflicted with a severe case of "bullet wound", sooo....

Tiruin! You seem not-evil. May I inspect you? (Not like I really need your permission, but...)
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: February 16, 2014, 01:48:52 am »

After a long and rambling tale that I skipped reading a great narrative by Vectoria, let's keep playing.

Also, it been four days short of a MONTH to get here.

A few things: First, why is NQT's name still in the vote list? Second, who was checking RangerCado last night and what was their read? Third, why did no one die? Either the kill target was protected or there is no scumkill in this game.
That was me, while it did say that they were a meteor summoner (and evil), it also said that I already knew that...
...So not really sure if that was an actual part of my ability or just flavor text, because they admitted to it already in the thread.
Dang it. I'll need to actually inspect someone who hasn't claimed anything to know for sure, now. God dang it. fuggin' flavor texts.

And yeah, no deaths, so that's... good? At least not evil? (please don't anyone start that argument again.)
...This sounds like every interaction I ever had with Wuba in PMs, so I do believe your not lying... This game is such a headache.

And the flavor was... interesting, to say the least. I wonder if thats hinting at a succubus and farmer role hidden in the game... Or even an Angel!
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: February 16, 2014, 05:36:48 pm »

PFP

First of all: Hi everyone I'm not actually dead or MIA in reality.

Second: <3 Wuba, *hugs* also Nerjin writes very very awesome. I wish to write like him...once. I cried at that narrative.

Third: Leafsnail. For stuff mentioned yesterday.

Fourth:
Well, the only "Good" for sure person we had is now afflicted with a severe case of "bullet wound", sooo....

Tiruin! You seem not-evil. May I inspect you? (Not like I really need your permission, but...)
Of course you can but you literally, and I mean literally won't learn much. I lack a background, wincon, everything but my name, how I look like (asked the mod-gave the desc) and...yeah.

So what do you think of recent happenings, Mr. Cheese?

Same to you, Cado, TDS and everyone else.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: February 16, 2014, 06:06:22 pm »

Of course you can but you literally, and I mean literally won't learn much. I lack a background, wincon, everything but my name, how I look like (asked the mod-gave the desc) and...yeah.

...Actually now that you mention it, I think it would be a better idea to inspect you. Since my read was basically just a huge amount of flavortext with little actual information, maybe I could figure out your purpose for you.

I've re-read the inspect PM like 4 times now, and I'm still failing to gain any knowledge that I didn't have before.
Something weird is going on, there should have been a night kill, but there wasn't.
And didn't you say that you gave me some kind of item of protection? If I had gotten that, I would have had to have given it away to someone else during the night, but I never even got that in the first place. Did you get a new item?
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: February 16, 2014, 06:12:45 pm »

I've re-read the inspect PM like 4 times now, and I'm still failing to gain any knowledge that I didn't have before.
Something weird is going on, there should have been a night kill, but there wasn't.
And didn't you say that you gave me some kind of item of protection? If I had gotten that, I would have had to have given it away to someone else during the night, but I never even got that in the first place. Did you get a new item?
I'd rather we kept this our little secret.
But...given that it's out, I find it curious that you don't have my item. Item-thiefed, maybe?
And...err, no? *checks PMbox*
Yes, but I won't say because..oh lookie, a teddy bear! <3
In truth..yeah I did. :)

Nerjin, you are a master with twisting words.
I hateeart you.

On that note-certain items with historical references have a nice...spin to it, in context of their description. Silly Nerjin.

...Actually now that you mention it, I think it would be a better idea to inspect you. Since my read was basically just a huge amount of flavortext with little actual information, maybe I could figure out your purpose for you.
That I'm secretly evil?
...Eeeyeah. While I'd like to see some help in that form or whatever-I'd prefer it if you used your 'seeminglyuselessrolething(?)' for a better target. Say, one of the Evil people.

Because I can't, at all, ever, glean anything out of me. At all.
More details on that cop inspect please? Any deviating words?

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: February 16, 2014, 08:49:39 pm »

Isn't inspecting something that might clear this up? You might get a hint of your Wincon from him. Also, I doubt that checking any more "Evil" people will get us anywhere, considering that all three of us have claimed, and the check on RangerCado did not tell us anything useful.

About what's gone on: What do people think the "REALLY BAD THING" that NQT talked about was? Also, his roleflip did not tell us anything past what we knew, so I guess we keep scumhunting today.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: February 16, 2014, 08:55:00 pm »

Isn't inspecting something that might clear this up? You might get a hint of your Wincon from him. Also, I doubt that checking any more "Evil" people will get us anywhere, considering that all three of us have claimed, and the check on RangerCado did not tell us anything useful.
So getting full honesty out of him is 'not anything useful'? >_> Suuure buddy.

Hence why I propose you search one of the other Evil people to be sure.

About what's gone on: What do people think the "REALLY BAD THING" that NQT talked about was? Also, his roleflip did not tell us anything past what we knew, so I guess we keep scumhunting today.
I speculate I know, however its a betwix-the-lines thing. That, or he's pulling our leg because defensive.

Now can you answer my question TDS?  :D

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: February 16, 2014, 09:09:10 pm »

Sorry I've been busy this weekend.

Anyway, I'm not sure what to make of NQT's flip.  I guess all that bizarre stuff he claimed must have been as a result of his item?  Maybe it was a lich phylactery or something.  He certainly wasn't telling the truth because nothing bad happened when he was lynched.

To be honest I'm not really sure how to proceed in this game from here.  We probably need some kind of massclaim (hinted win conditions + items maybe), we can't really do anything until we know our goal.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: February 16, 2014, 09:15:26 pm »

He certainly wasn't telling the truth because nothing bad happened when he was lynched.
Dohohoho nice twist. He never said- confirmed-that bad things were going to happen, but stated it as an indirect happening.

To be honest I'm not really sure how to proceed in this game from here.  We probably need some kind of massclaim (hinted win conditions + items maybe), we can't really do anything until we know our goal.
How's about a true massclaim? People claim their abilities, hmm?
Feigning ignorance doesn't help.
Guess what Not Evil people do~

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: February 16, 2014, 09:24:37 pm »

NQT made all sorts of apocalyptic statements about what would happen on his death, and nothing did.  I don't really see how anything he was saying could be true.

A massclaim is useless if we don't know our actual objective.  Thus a mass flavour/item claim would be a better first step.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: February 16, 2014, 09:25:27 pm »

Shall I orient you once more towards the OP in which I guess this game's bastardry occurs in the prospect of nobody knowing their wincons?

Hint: It's implied.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: February 16, 2014, 09:28:01 pm »

And on the note of apocalyptic statements-none of them were declared 100% sure, and while it isn't direct in wording, it is easily inferred by how it is worded and read.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: February 16, 2014, 09:36:58 pm »

I vote to do the massclaim, even though I've already ability claimed and everything.  The only thing I haven't said is what my current item status is, but I'll wait until we start claiming to say that.
Well, I'm not sure what to make of what happened.  NQT is out for at least a while, if not the whole game (the post didn't make it clear which way), and the flavor is still as confusing as ever.  I think that a fluff claim and ability claim simultaneously would be a good idea, as stated above.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: February 16, 2014, 09:57:02 pm »

PFP

First of all: Hi everyone I'm not actually dead or MIA in reality.

Second: <3 Wuba, *hugs* also Nerjin writes very very awesome. I wish to write like him...once. I cried at that narrative.

Third: Leafsnail. For stuff mentioned yesterday.

Fourth:

Well, considering a scum team really has no reason to not night kill as it would cause a lot of confusion for the 'town'. So either there is no night kill out there, or the kill(kills if theres evil third parties) was blocked.

I honestly think we have no clue who could be the actual enemy at this point... I guess i'll have to go digging.

I vote to do the massclaim, even though I've already ability claimed and everything.  The only thing I haven't said is what my current item status is, but I'll wait until we start claiming to say that.
Well, I'm not sure what to make of what happened.  NQT is out for at least a while, if not the whole game (the post didn't make it clear which way), and the flavor is still as confusing as ever.  I think that a fluff claim and ability claim simultaneously would be a good idea, as stated above.
Nothing new for me from the night. Spending the night with Tiruin didn't do anything as far as I can tell...
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 112