Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 112

Author Topic: Smster W/ Love - Game Over  (Read 221512 times)

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - Day 1 - Class Selection
« Reply #540 on: January 28, 2014, 06:16:58 pm »

I mean you keep on pointing at everything else other than try to explain yourself. I've had that feeling about you and its still there.
What do you mean by 'explain yourself'? I have told everyone exactly what my role is and everything I know or have been able to deduce about the game. What else would you like me to explain?
I can't fathom how a passive ability = confirmed townie.
You're the only person, ever, who got the word townie.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Innocent_Child

Innocent Child

An Innocent Child is a player who is mod-confirmed as Town-aligned at the start of the game.

Passive goddamn ability that == confirmed town.
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: January 28, 2014, 06:20:07 pm »

Lets just hope its a bastard innocent child, if he gets lynched and doesn't have protection or some such.
Crack-a-lack-a

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: January 28, 2014, 06:22:43 pm »

Tiruin
I'm just honestly reporting what my role is. You'll soon find out I'm telling the truth if you let these idiots lynch me.

Caz
I believe you have a rational mind. Please tell me how exactly lynching me will further your objectives? Apparently, you're not evil and you didn't summon the meteor, why not help rid the class of one person who claims both?

Walnuts
There is no rush: Tiruin extended the Day until Wednesday, we've got plenty of time yet to make a considered decision. How about you put your vote against someone who's alignment actually opposes your own, rather than stabbing a friend in the back, eh? Ranger, Darkstar and Leafsnail admit to being Evil. Do you want to help evil? Ranger himself claims to have taken part in the meteor summoning. Voting for me is tantamount to admitting that you helped summon the meteor.

makeinu, I'm happy for either Ranger or Leafsnail (or even Darkstar) to be lynched today. Any reason overall that you're set on Leafsnail?

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: January 28, 2014, 06:30:38 pm »

Every student: do any of you, looking over your role pm's, get the impression that you have another ability that isn't mentioned explicitly?
I don't think so.

I'm going to unvote for now to avoid a hammer.
I'll have more to say after Cado answers me.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: January 28, 2014, 06:33:42 pm »

makeinu, I'm happy for either Ranger or Leafsnail (or even Darkstar) to be lynched today. Any reason overall that you're set on Leafsnail?

Heh. Normally, I'd jump on TDS because he basically always looks scummy every game, but a) I'm not gonna meta-kill him, ii) if I were to take that approach, I'd have to remember to consider the fact that both games we've played together so far, he actually was scum, c) he's actually not coming across scummy this time, which is just weird, and four) some other reason I've forgotten as I as typing.

My vote landed on Leafsnail because, well, he is trying to murder the only confirmed townie, and I haven't seen reason to move it yet.
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: January 28, 2014, 06:34:27 pm »

*Sigh* Procrastination is a terrible thing. I'm going to request replacement unless its obvious i'm going to die. Quote any questions you have for me and i'll answer them but... I'm just not in the mind set to play. Sorry guys.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: January 28, 2014, 06:49:29 pm »

Caz
I believe you have a rational mind. Please tell me how exactly lynching me will further your objectives? Apparently, you're not evil and you didn't summon the meteor, why not help rid the class of one person who claims both?

You're the class rep, dude. Everyone knows that's super uncool. Therefore DETENTION!

Has it been confirmed yet what happens to the lynchee? I heard something about a slice of cake. I would like some of that cake before the world blows up.

The flavour is pretty unclear, but I guess we should be trying to lynch "Evil" people because Occam's razor and not much other current info. I do wonder why three evil people have claimed such. If they're colluding maf, why the hell would they admit it? That just doesn't make sense to me, as if they want to be lynched for some reason, maybe a part of their dark plan.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: January 28, 2014, 06:52:58 pm »

Tiruin
I'm just honestly reporting what my role is. You'll soon find out I'm telling the truth if you let these idiots lynch me.
I'm just pressurizing you, NQT. I didn't like that evasive feel. But I was also unsure on what that feeling truly was. I also am unsure if this is a subtle appeal to..stuff. >_>

PFP

*Sigh* Procrastination is a terrible thing. I'm going to request replacement unless its obvious i'm going to die. Quote any questions you have for me and i'll answer them but... I'm just not in the mind set to play. Sorry guys.
NOOOOO Dx
 :'(
 :-\
o/

Caz

You're the class rep, dude. Everyone knows that's super uncool. Therefore DETENTION!

Has it been confirmed yet what happens to the lynchee? I heard something about a slice of cake. I would like some of that cake before the world blows up.

The flavour is pretty unclear, but I guess we should be trying to lynch "Evil" people because Occam's razor and not much other current info. I do wonder why three evil people have claimed such. If they're colluding maf, why the hell would they admit it? That just doesn't make sense to me, as if they want to be lynched for some reason, maybe a part of their dark plan.

The only not I take is the subtle flavor..

I mean you keep on pointing at everything else other than try to explain yourself. I've had that feeling about you and its still there.
What do you mean by 'explain yourself'? I have told everyone exactly what my role is and everything I know or have been able to deduce about the game. What else would you like me to explain?

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Innocent_Child

Innocent Child

An Innocent Child is a player who is mod-confirmed as Town-aligned at the start of the game.

Passive goddamn ability that == confirmed town.
...who got president due to stinkin' moneybags? Looking at TDS' background, he's evil because he doesn't like that and knows how NQT got there.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: January 28, 2014, 06:58:30 pm »

Notquitethere

DOWN WITH SOCIETY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I found the Teenage Rebel Without a Clue!

(I read everything. I know less of what is going on now than when I started.)

I think this game is, like high school, a knowledge vacuum.
On another note, I believe I'm the...class nerd due to those stuffs about my role. (level intervals...stuffs like that?) though I have no darn idea what warmnumnum.exe is or anything the nerd said in-flavor.

I don't like that label, by the way. Bluh.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: January 28, 2014, 07:03:26 pm »

Notquitethere

DOWN WITH SOCIETY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I found the Teenage Rebel Without a Clue!

(I read everything. I know less of what is going on now than when I started.)

I think this game is, like high school, a knowledge vacuum.
On another note, I believe I'm the...class nerd due to those stuffs about my role. (level intervals...stuffs like that?) though I have no darn idea what warmnumnum.exe is or anything the nerd said in-flavor.

I don't like that label, by the way. Bluh.
warnnumnum.exe is a computer science joke: as you mentioned earlier, warmnumnum indeed refers to food.  The joke is rather lame, imho, but a .exe file is an executable program file, so theoretically a computer that was missing that file would return an error such as that if it was required to be initiated by another file, with the joke being that it is effectively called food.exe.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: January 28, 2014, 07:09:31 pm »

WELL jokes like that always pass over my head.

Programmers. :I

*shakes fist*

Anyway, I really do think that 'lynching'//majority voting (this term sounds better than 'lynch' unless we can prove that NQT doesn't have direct relation to the flavor given what I pointed out at page5) Cado seems like the best idea. The fear of scum wincon being :DOWN WITH THE PRESIDENT is silly, still silly here, but..it just doesn't jive

I mean, TDS has the background of hating her because of how she rose to power. LS..I forgot and Cado..I can't find for some reason (or really missed it).
Compared to some people who roasted a student alive, are these..Not Evil/Evil terms the terms given by the Class President? It would make sense for him to be an Innocent Child (woo, first time I saw that), but it would also make sense in that context.

LS/RangerCado: Could you gives give your background//notes if you have a group chat? I seem to miss them in my notes.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: January 28, 2014, 07:16:55 pm »

Basically, I was mad at the world for never find love, so I summoned the meteor. I'm still longing for love though. I don't have a group chat with the other evils or with the other meteor summoners, and in fact have no idea who they are.
[/quote]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: January 28, 2014, 07:31:35 pm »

...Now I wonder how this love mechanic works.

Webadict: RangerCado, would you like to go out as..friends? You sound lonely and I don't like that.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: January 28, 2014, 07:38:08 pm »

Webadict: Um... sh-sure Tiruin-kun...

((...of note, even when i'm NOT picking my gender I still get made female... my life is weird))
[/quote]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: January 28, 2014, 07:41:48 pm »

..Oh dear. xD

I'm fully ok with this.