Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 112

Author Topic: Smster W/ Love - Game Over  (Read 221478 times)

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - Day 1 - Class Selection
« Reply #495 on: January 27, 2014, 11:14:56 pm »

Don't make me get the acid and fire!! :P
Do you kids have new slang for illegal substances, now? I've only heard of the acid, what is this "fire"? Crack cocaine?
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: January 27, 2014, 11:15:14 pm »

So, technically, if a meteor has been summoned, one big enough to destroy the world, we're already dead!

Since it's not a meteor until it hits atmo.
WE JUST BROKE THE GAME!!!

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: January 27, 2014, 11:19:38 pm »

Don't make me get the acid and fire!! :P
Do you kids have new slang for illegal substances, now? I've only heard of the acid, what is this "fire"? Crack cocaine?

Really. And you're a student in a magic academy, and don't know how to kill a troll?
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: January 27, 2014, 11:27:45 pm »

Somebody's gonna come yell at us, because mafia is srs bsns...
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: January 27, 2014, 11:33:04 pm »

DMN RGHT T S, ND Y DRLD T.

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: January 27, 2014, 11:38:31 pm »

DMN RGHT T S, ND Y DRLD T.

LOUD NOISES!!!

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: January 27, 2014, 11:45:14 pm »

I can't get a straight response on how old I am, or whether I qualify as a teenager.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: January 27, 2014, 11:47:49 pm »

Okay, either the mod gods are toying with my mind, or we're playing Harry potter.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - FULL - Setting Up...
« Reply #503 on: January 28, 2014, 12:29:20 am »

Am I actually voting for myself in addition to NQT?
No, I've just got poor eyesight.

Webadict: I look outside the classroom window. Do I see anything in the skies that pertain to heavenly doom? Like, meteor? Or any smoke trail?
Well, besides the giant meteor that's covering the whole sky... No, not really.

Webadict: Is the current vote count up to date? If not, requesting vote count.
Bah.

Everyone: Query. Do you have level intervals pertaining to your power?
I do. I'm a level 1 Mage. :v

No, I'm maxed out on my Historomancy.

Just checked my role pm, I enjoy watching the sunrise. Also, Wuba apparently thinks that meteors are made of ice. That's COMETS, Webadict.
What is a role pm? I never made any assumptions on the material composition of a meteor.

Vote Count
------------------------
4maskwolf -
Caz - Hapah,
Hapah -
HissihnWalnuts -
Leafsnail - makeinu, 4maskwolf,
makeinu -
mastahcheese -
MyOwnWorstEnemy - RangerCado,
notquitethere - Leafsnail, Tiruin, mastahcheese,
RangerCado - notquitethere,
TheDarkStar -
(Extend Used) Tiruin -
Toaster -
No Lynch -

Not Voting - Caz, HissihnWalnuts, MyOwnWorstEnemy, TheDarkStar, Toaster,

7 To Hammer. Day Ends Wednesday 9 PM Central.

LurkerTracker sucks, apparently. Never put your trust in a machine, amirite? My poor eyes can't take this!

Silthuri

• Bay Watcher
  • Having a good ol' time lurking about.
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: January 28, 2014, 12:54:52 am »

Darn it, people! I miss a few hours and the thread freakin' explodes!!! :P

Everyone:  Building on what Makeinu said above, if you see something that could be a wincon in your flavor, does it appear an item could solve it for you?  If you have an item, does its description imply someone else in particular might want it?
I have an item which appears perfectly suited for me and seems to be utterly useless to everyone else. I seem to have a desire, but it's not related to anyone else and I highly doubt this is my wincon.

Everyone: Query. Do you have level intervals pertaining to your power?
I do. I'm a level 1 Mage. :v

I have no level. I am just me.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: January 28, 2014, 04:36:42 am »

Leafsnail
Everyone Else You probably have an implicit wincon. I think Leafsnail's probably right that my goal is to see off the scum. That seems to be either the meteor summoners or the evil students or both.
Or literally every player who isn't you.  That seems most likely to me.
I'm not sure we should pay attention to what seems likely to an avowedly evil player when most of the other players are decidedly not evil.

Maybe that's your goal too? I think we should hedge our bets and get rid of Ranger Cado (though Darkstar might not be a bad idea as he's going to give one us his vote blocking item tonight).
By "one of us" you mean "me, the bastard scum with an infinity vote ability" right?
What makes you think I have an infinite vote ability? Your delusions multiply!

Anyway, NQT, you're clearly contradicting yourself.  Earlier you were saying that you were absolutely confirmed town to everybody and that I was clearly scum for questioning that.  Now you're saying you aren't even completely sure that you are town.
Sorry what? When did I say I wasn't sure I'm not town? I was told I was town but I wasn't given an explicit win condition. That's what I said and I haven't contradicted myself.

Darkstar
On-Topic: NQT seems scummy to me. He's not responding to questioning well; he gives vague answers where he should give definite ones (like role-related ones).
What are you on about? Point out where this is the case. I've told all of you literally everything about my role. What more would you like me to say?

Tiruin
I meant something NOT CONNECTED TO A CONVENTIONAL LYNCH.
I ask you to humor me by giving something more LENIENT than that-an inability to vote in the morrow, and perhaps something like 'I know what you did last night' ; roleflip but able to play tomorrow.
Seriously, you're just saying the conventional lynch right there. >_>
Well that was hardly clear Tiruin. I just thought you didn't want him killed. You do know that 'lynch' means 'to murder someone by hanging them from the neck': I distinctly did not say anything like that. Why do you even think I have power over people's fates anyway? I'm just another player, albeit one that is confirmed Not Evil. That's all.

Well you became president by all your monies! :I I don't think that symbolizes good, do you?
(Partly jaded here because...well. Most of our darn government officials accused of graft and corruption were elected by spending TONS O' CASH in their campaign..and winning...and 'earning it back' through...obscure methods. PDAF? >_>)
And I couldn't find that in TDS' post, or really missed it.
Well, regardless of the dubiousness of my character in the setting description, I'm definitely Not Evil. Also: here's the link.

NQT: I want-no, I need you to mandate what happens in the lynch, to be non-congruent to a regular lynch. Make a roleflip + Evil/NotEvil/Good flip + role title flip... we massvote RangerCado as a test.
In flavor, that'd equal an interrogation or whatever.
Okay how's this:

When RangerCado is voted for, he will be given a slice of cake and his alignment, gender, role title and abilities will be revealed but otherwise he will be unharmed.

Obviously this can only hope to work if you actually vote him as well.

Cheese
That's... actually a pretty darn good point. If NQT decides what happens if they get lynched, then what happens?
NotQuiteThere, I have nothing against you, I actually honestly believe that you are not evil/good or whatever, but this is something I want to see how it turns out.
You're not behaving rationally or in accordance with your goals here. Your goal is to hunt down Evil. Wuba earlier, with his 23% comment, confirmed there were just three evil players: we know that they're Ranger, Darkstar and Leafsnail. See sense man!

Caz, HissihnWalnuts, MyOwnWorstEnemy, Toaster, could you please use your votes before the end of the day? Preferably on one of the people that has openly declared themselves to be Evil.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: January 28, 2014, 04:57:22 am »

NQT
Well that was hardly clear Tiruin. I just thought you didn't want him killed. You do know that 'lynch' means 'to murder someone by hanging them from the neck': I distinctly did not say anything like that. Why do you even think I have power over people's fates anyway? I'm just another player, albeit one that is confirmed Not Evil. That's all.
I inferred it from the starting post. You made the decision, I'm just testing out whether flavor truly depicts what we're getting.

Also I suspect you for feeling really evasive. :I
Webadict: I look outside the classroom window. Do I see anything in the skies that pertain to heavenly doom? Like, meteor? Or any smoke trail?
Well, besides the giant meteor that's covering the whole sky... No, not really.
Fish.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: January 28, 2014, 06:11:39 am »

Tiruin
I inferred it from the starting post. You made the decision, I'm just testing out whether flavor truly depicts what we're getting.

Also I suspect you for feeling really evasive. :I
What am I evading? I've told you all everything about my role. Also, you need to vote for Ranger for your test to work. I'm not depicting my own lynch.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: January 28, 2014, 06:46:12 am »

That was before you answered it. >__>
But maybe it was a miscommunication?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: January 28, 2014, 07:42:02 am »

I AM HERE

READING 30 PAGES IS KIND OF HARD

why do you guys talk so much ffffffsssssssss and iron diadem has started oh god why am i so busy
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 112