Poll

Whoop.

Whoop.
- 0 (0%)
Whoop.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25

Author Topic: The Grand Feast - Fall of the Multiverse - First Chapter - Damnit guys.  (Read 27911 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: The Grand Feast - Fall of the Multiverse - SUBMIT YOUR CHARACTER SHEETS!
« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2014, 11:13:23 am »

Name: Millie Q. Frankowitz
Appearance: Millie is about 1.8 meters tall, somewhat skinny, but not overly so. Her blonde hair is tied back into a small braid, and her face is best described as slightly droopy. She tends to keep her hands behind her back, and lean slightly forward when she walks. She looks a bit older than she actually is (24 years old, by the way), looking to be more in her mid-thirties.
Personality: Millie is contemplative by nature, and more than a little bit of an introvert. She is also easily irritated by people speaking to her, hence the reason why she has taken a private vow of silence. It has made her peculiarly happy, actually, and made her appreciate nonverbal communication on a level she couldn't before. It has done little to alleviate her general dislike for other people, but at least she doesn't have to talk to them anymore, which she greatly appreciates. She values peace and quiet above all, and really, really hates loud people and noises. Despite her unfriendliness, though, she takes an optimistic approach to life, and brims with secret ambition to become truly great at something one day, which she believes her failures in life so far have been a stepping stone toward.
Any Backstory: Millie, though she hasn't spent that many years out in the world, often wonders if she's made the right choices in life. Here she is, a janitor for an archive of classified information (a job that pays quite well, though it has absolutely no opportunities for advancement) at 24, with a whole lot of failed ambitions and dreams (that include being a writer, being a photographer, studying mathematics and chemistry, getting into medicine, joining the military and more) and nothing to show for most of them, and a general feeling of malaise slowly descending on her with each passing day. Well, at least she's not a hobo or a prostitute yet, she supposes. That's good. But this soul-searching has to stop eventually, she recognizes. She'll eventually have to settle on some dream, and then pursue it exclusively from there on in.
Stats:
 Str: 2
 Dex: 2
 Agi: 2
 Con: 2
 Int: 3
 Willpower: 3
 Char: 1
Skills: Science, Handicraft
Traits:
 Very quiet - Millie, between her vow of silence, hatred of loud noises and her job as a janitor, is quite good at being unobtrusive, blending in, making no noise and arousing no suspicion.
 Concentration - in a quiet location, Millie finds that she can concentrate on most tasks very well, improving her efficiency at many things done under such conditions.
Flaws:
 Hates loud noises - whenever Millie is interrupted by a sudden, unexpected loud noise, roll d6 for her reaction, where a 1 causes her to drop whatever she's holding. The other results merely make her cringe visibly.
 Vow of silence - Millie refuses to speak or yell. Under any conditions. Even if she has a good idea that could help anyone. Especially in those cases, actually, due to poor prior experiences in that regard.

Does this work?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 12:13:47 pm by Harry Baldman »

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2014, 11:24:39 am »

That... That definitely works.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2014, 11:35:52 am »

Holy crap I get to play an RTD with Fluttershy

:D :D :D :D :D
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2014, 11:38:18 am »

Wait what?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2014, 11:42:04 am »

Holy crap I get to play an RTD with Fluttershy

:D :D :D :D :D
Wait what?

Given that my only experience with MLP is Roll to Dodge Princess Celestia, any similarities are quite coincidental in all probability, I assure both of you.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2014, 11:47:02 am »

I added a backstory for my character. I also gave his skill a description and changed his flaw, because I couldn't come up with a good mechanic for it.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2014, 11:51:12 am »

Change that flaw to a d10 with a 1 being violence and I'll be happy. Seriously, you'll all gain neuroses enough later, no need to crowd them in now.

Edit: Like the zanbato by the way.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2014, 11:54:59 am »

So should I give my flaw's and perk's mechanics

I'll get on that.
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2014, 11:57:09 am »

Change that flaw to a d10 with a 1 being violence and I'll be happy. Seriously, you'll all gain neuroses enough later, no need to crowd them in now.

Edit: Like the zanbato by the way.

How about my flaw? Does a d6 with 1 meaning 'drop what you're holding' sound fair?

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2014, 12:00:02 pm »

If it's something she doesn't know is coming then yes.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2014, 12:11:26 pm »

I edited my flaw.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2014, 12:35:32 pm »

Mechanics made
My Sig

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2014, 12:48:51 pm »

Edited my psychotic range flaw :P
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2014, 10:40:26 pm »

So who else might join us I'm personally hoping for Xantlos or Derm to join just so we can see Derm or Xantlos with darkness powers. Anyone want popcorn
My Sig

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2014, 10:08:32 am »

Since I was looking for four players and the four sheets I got are all decent, I'll set the deadline for sheets at 14hrs from this post. After that the players are locked and I start working on how I'm going to kill your expendable NPC families.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25