Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 65

Author Topic: The Saviors of Vault-222: A Fallout Role-playing game  (Read 64202 times)

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
Re: The Saviors of Vault-222: A Fallout-based Role-playing game [Debriefing]
« Reply #165 on: January 18, 2014, 09:24:45 pm »

"Thank you for opening the door for us, sir."
Head outside with the others.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 19, 2014, 11:08:08 am »

[[Just saying, in the future if you don't bold your action I won't consider as anything other than RP dressing [after this turn]. Furthermore, if I'm missing one persons input on something that needs to be a group decision [such as "Where do you want to travel" or "What does the group do in this situation that they cannot split up in?" or the like I'll just assume that the last person votes with the majority. That being said this decision is still waiting on: Ranger Cado]]
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 19, 2014, 12:01:22 pm »

Selina is quietly observing everyone, figuring out who was likely to cause the most problems for the group so she could intervene later. Nonetheless, she follows the others out.

((Sorry, was distracted with multiple tabs all weekend.))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 20, 2014, 01:06:06 pm »

Quote from: Pretty much everyone
Head outside the cave

The group walks through the dark cave for several moments before they hear the alarm sounding again. You can only assume that the door was being closed. This was it… No turning back now until your mission was completed.

The cave itself, while very dark, wasn’t very large. You soon see the light from outside the cave. It was much brighter than you had expected. It was surprising just how much brighter the sun was than inside the vault.

Walking outside all you saw was rocks and sand. Nothing at all like the pictures of pre-war America. It honestly hurt a little just to look at it. Like… Physically. Like a heater that was burning you except a little less. Then you all realized that the pain was from the sun. The heat was somewhat painful but after a few moments you begin to grow used to it.

Suddenly your pip-boy makes two beeps. One signaling that you’ve received the map. The second shows a small set of letters and gibberish and is apparently a transmission. Perhaps it’s from the vault? Regardless the map appears to show you a very broad representation of the surrounding area and your destination. It is almost literally due west with only a small patch of unexplored area around it.

The transmission is titled “E&#!@^e (@710 &ews” which you can only assume is so garbled due to the fact that the vault is still within the cave. After all, who else could send it?

Spoiler: Pip-Boy Map (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kyle Johnson/Kj1225 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Selina/Ranger Cado (click to show/hide)

While you can travel anywhere you're gonna be almost literally in the dark. Anyway in regards to how travelling in the group works you each vote to which square you want to go. Square the the majority votes wins and then you travel. So yeah...
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 01:07:49 pm by Nerjin »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 20, 2014, 01:09:33 pm »

To G4!

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 20, 2014, 01:10:39 pm »

You have no limit as to how far you can go. Just saying, you can travel anywhere on the map.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 20, 2014, 01:14:14 pm »

G4.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 20, 2014, 02:47:42 pm »

Head to G4 on the way to D4
[/quote]

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 20, 2014, 04:15:34 pm »

D4

((This is Fallout, guys. Most squares are going to contain absolutely nothing of interest.))

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 20, 2014, 04:43:53 pm »

Quote from: Results
3 – Go to G4
1 – Go to D4
1 – Yet to Respond

[[Time – 1500 (3 PM) Day 1]]
Deciding to rest after roughly 3 hours of travel the group is somewhat annoyed by how little there is in this area. Simply wasteland… Thankfully however the transmission you have received earlier is slightly more clear. Though you know it’s not from the vault by now. When examining the transmission’s title on your pip-boy you can only make out “E&#!a^e Radio &ews”

Perhaps the more you travel the more the title will unjumble? Never-the-less the hours of dreary travelling over rock, sand, and more rock have convinced you to listen to the “Radio” for now while you rest.

”Greetings Ame-[zzzzzzzzzzt] Honey… Oh th-[zzzzzzzzzzt] Bourbon Ke-[zzzzzzzzzzzzt]. Let me ask you this: How-[zzzzzzt] water [zzzzzzzzt]”

Unfortunately it seems to be a little jumbled though it does recall to your minds Yusef. Still for now you can only assume it’s a cooking show of some sort considering all the food-adjectives the man on it is throwing around. The five of you each hear another ping however. Turning off “E&#!a^e Radio &ews” for a moment you check your respective pip-boys. “Drop Your Items”. This one is a simple E-letter. Opening it you find a forboding message:

Quote from: Drop Your Items
Keep moving, this is my territory so get lost. If you don’t me and my friends will kill you where you stand.

The five of you look around in panic. A group of people is watching you but… where are they? Should you surrender? Maybe it’d be safest to just keep moving on to your destination.

Spoiler: Kira (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Pip-Boy Map (click to show/hide)

Yeah, just a heads up for travelling if enough people chime in I’ll just end the poll when one group reaches majority (3+) for now.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 04:47:59 pm by Nerjin »

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 20, 2014, 05:15:52 pm »

Selina looks around, but sees nothing. She tries to see if she can send a message back to request a negotiation?
[/quote]

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 20, 2014, 05:17:29 pm »

Kyle decides it's better to listen to the vaguely menacing message and continue to 225

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 20, 2014, 05:44:21 pm »

Kyle decides it's better to listen to the vaguely menacing message and continue to 225
Follow along, with pistol at the ready.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 20, 2014, 05:47:58 pm »

Kira goes over the sickly man and yanks him out of hiding, "What do you know about 'Drop your Items'!" she shouts at him.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 20, 2014, 06:38:09 pm »

Kira goes over the sickly man and yanks him out of hiding, "What do you know about 'Drop your Items'!" she shouts at him.

While some of the group attempts to move along the sickly man seems more focused on them than on Kira. This is unfortunate as when she grabs him it takes him by complete surprise.

"What do you know about 'Drop your Items'!?" She shouts at him surprising the others who hadn't noticed him.

"Wh-wh-wh bu-bu-bu-" The man blubbers for several seconds before he replies "I-I can't change th-the send message. Please just go! Tell The Boss that I'm dead! Please! You don't know what he'll do if he finds me! He'll give me to The Hand! Please! Please have mercy!" the man's pleas break down swiftly into nothing more than crying. Looking him over he appears to have been some form of guard judging by his body armor that looks quite similar to the body armor worn by Vault Guards.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 65