Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 47

Author Topic: [3.5 DnD] A Kobold Story  (Read 87390 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: [3.5 DnD] A Kobold Story
« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2014, 09:06:10 pm »

So wait, if we bring up specific base classes and show you them and you approve, we can be? Or...I'm confused.

No, I was just curious to which one Taricus wanted. I can't allow him that without allowing everyone else a vast plethora of choices I am poorly informed upon and which some people might use to break the game.

Yeah, Warblade. The one class we know and love (Or not. Opinions :P )

Apologies, but I must refuse. :P

A quick mockup of the best fighter kobold ever.

Well.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2014, 09:08:12 pm »

Hmm... What if I possibly put up the book for everyone to peruse?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2014, 09:08:43 pm »

I just kinda wanted to use Scout because I like Scouts, and the change to the rules really helps them.

Or Warlock(or Dragonfire Adept or whatever, might fit thematically, still uses invocations), possibly, since it looks like we need an arcane caster. I can give you links to the class descriptions for anything I'd want to play. Usually on dndtools.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 05, 2014, 09:09:56 pm »

Hmm... What if I possibly put up the book for everyone to peruse?

If you put the b-

Oh fuck it. You lot can use all the classes. >.< You have to put the books up though. (>Hope they'll go easy on you because it's your first time. >Remuthra comes out with a 46 STR Kobold. >FML.jpeg)

I just kinda wanted to use Scout because I like Scouts, and the change to the rules really helps them.

Or Warlock(or Dragonfire Adept or whatever, might fit thematically, still uses invocations), possibly, since it looks like we need an arcane caster. I can give you links to the class descriptions for anything I'd want to play. Usually on dndtools.

Yes, it's fine. Just PM me the links to any and all classes you use, when you send me your sheet.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 05, 2014, 09:11:55 pm »

Not quite done, but just wanted extra eyes to point out any mistakes so far. Behold, Cog the Kobold!
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2014, 09:12:32 pm »

Cool.

>Becomes Artificer.

:D No not really. Although it'd be nice to know what everyone is becoming for sure so I don't overlap too much.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 05, 2014, 09:13:56 pm »

Not quite done, but just wanted extra eyes to point out any mistakes so far. Behold, Cog the Kobold!

Uh. You have not spent NEARLY enough of the Point-Buy. You've still got like 20 something points left.
He's fucking with us.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 05, 2014, 09:14:47 pm »

Should probably rule that only one half-breed template can be used. Atleast to abide by the laws of nature. :P

Anyway, whomever is interested in the Book of nine swords, just PM me and and I'll sort something out.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 05, 2014, 09:16:02 pm »

Should probably rule that only one half-breed template can be used. Atleast to abide by the laws of nature. :P

Anyway, whomever is interested in the Book of nine swords, just PM me and and I'll sort something out.

That seems like a good idea. >.> Remuthra, you can have one half-breed template. We can't have 200% creatures running about, it would be confusing. :P
He's fucking with us.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 05, 2014, 09:17:07 pm »

Uh. You have not spent NEARLY enough of the Point-Buy. You've still got like 20 something points left.

Really? Shit. First time playing DnD.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 05, 2014, 09:18:48 pm »

Yeah. Every point up to 16 is one point, 17 is two, 18 is three. Don't forget to apply your racial modifiers, which I think you did remember to do.
He's fucking with us.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 05, 2014, 09:19:45 pm »

Here's something to help you along Kisame: http://plothook.net/tools/pointbuy.htm

It doesn't take into account racial stat adjustments, but apply those ontop once you got the base stats done.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 05, 2014, 09:20:32 pm »

So, uhh, does the Ranger gain an animal companion at first level, as a druid of the same level, or what? And is Racial Hit Die(from Lycanthropy, for example) part of the free LA we can get?

EDIT: Argh! Since the free LA doesn't apply to tier 3 classes, I can't be a Draconic Kobold Ghost Dread Necromancer! Damnation!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 09:24:44 pm by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 05, 2014, 09:24:58 pm »

Uh, yes on the ranger. No, on the hit die.
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 47