Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Picture of Dorf fort about to get !!FUN!! made by me, ca one hour of doodling.  (Read 1073 times)

Blue Viking Hog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Horrible doodle:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sabretache

• Bay Watcher
  • "Knowledge is power, guard it well."
    • View Profile

Haha! That's actually really good! I like the rainbow clouds.
Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse.

voodooattack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

His lack of a beard is appalling! This is an outrage!
A Dance With Ice and Fire
An open-world roguelike based off the world of "A Song of Ice and Fire" by George R. R. Martin

Lielac

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PEDANTRY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile

It looks like a goblin to me. You can tell because of the evil teeth and, of course, the lack of beard.

Lielac likes adamantine, magnetite, marble, the color olive green, battle axes, cats for their aloofness, dragons for their terrible majesty, women for their beauty, and the Oxford comma for its disambiguating properties. When possible, she prefers to consume pear cider and nectarines. She absolutely detests kobolds.

voodooattack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It looks like a goblin to me. You can tell because of the evil teeth and, of course, the lack of beard.

Goblins can have beards.
An open-world roguelike based off the world of "A Song of Ice and Fire" by George R. R. Martin

Lielac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Goblins can have beards.

What, really?

Edit: I used forumdwarves to dump the descriptions of the goblins in my HFDP to a computer-searchable format and "beard" has 0 hits. You'd think out of 39 goblins at least one would have a beard, even if half of them are ladies.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 07:50:13 am by Lielac »

Lielac likes adamantine, magnetite, marble, the color olive green, battle axes, cats for their aloofness, dragons for their terrible majesty, women for their beauty, and the Oxford comma for its disambiguating properties. When possible, she prefers to consume pear cider and nectarines. She absolutely detests kobolds.

voodooattack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This is shocking.. I've always imagined goblins as hairy creatures with filthy beards. While dwarves have their beards all neat and combed/braided.

Lielac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... Okay, according to vanilla raws goblin men do, in fact, have the [BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:FACIAL_HAIR_TISSUE_LAYERS] tag. LIEEEEEEEES, LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Manveru Taurënér

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... Okay, according to vanilla raws goblin men do, in fact, have the [BODY_DETAIL_PLAN:FACIAL_HAIR_TISSUE_LAYERS] tag. LIEEEEEEEES, LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Just facial hair does not make a beard ;P

Goblins lack this crucial part of the standard creature raws, which can be found in Dwarves, Humans, Satyrs, Ettins, Cyclops and Merpeople but not in the goblin part:

[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:CHEEK_WHISKERS]
       [PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:CHIN_WHISKERS]
         [TISSUE_STYLE_UNIT:BEARD:STANDARD_BEARD_SHAPINGS]
            [TSU_NOUN:beard:SINGULAR]

Lielac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just facial hair does not make a beard ;P

Goblins lack this crucial part of the standard creature raws, which can be found in Dwarves, Humans, Satyrs, Ettins, Cyclops and Merpeople but not in the goblin part:

[SET_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:CHEEK_WHISKERS]
       [PLUS_TL_GROUP:BY_CATEGORY:HEAD:CHIN_WHISKERS]
         [TISSUE_STYLE_UNIT:BEARD:STANDARD_BEARD_SHAPINGS]
            [TSU_NOUN:beard:SINGULAR]

Ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I didn't look thoroughly enough! Thank you kindly, good Urist.