Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The House AxeLoved  (Read 1458 times)

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
The House AxeLoved
« on: December 16, 2013, 11:43:25 am »

Okay, so I've been playing adventure mode, and I thought,
"Why not a legacy game?" So here is the story.

In the age of Myth in a grand world, Humans, Elves, and Dwarves have begun their course of civilisation. Dwarves delved into the bowels of the earth, Humans erected grand fortresses and formed towns in a scramble for domination, and Elves began their residing with the Trees of expansive forests. But Goblins, a race corrupted by hate, evil,  and savagery has begun creating dark forts, and attacking all settlements alike. One town was destroyed by the Goblin scourge. They Slaughtered and enslaved nearly all the townspeople. Except for Nidilap Axeloved, who vowed vengeance on every goblin. But he knew most likely the Goblins would get him first, so he began a clan of people who have been wronged by goblins. These are their tales.

RULES:
1. We play with only one civilization that I'll pick once we choose which Race we want to play with.
2. NO GOBLINS!! Kobolds are fine.
3. Companions should be titled "Axeloved".
4. Your last name should also be Axeloved. Just "string" axe and loved individually.
5. RP in this forum if it ain't your turn. If it is, update with pics, if possible.
6. No attacking our own Civ. We will migrate if you do.
7. Our goal is to kill Goblins, but we should also slay as many Titans, beasts, and other monsters for glory!
8. If your initial guy is kill, on your next turn, you play as son or daughter of your player. If he didn't, retire him until later.
9. If you stumble onto another Player's character, ask before you recruit him/her.

1. Nidilap, the first Axeloved
2.Getix, the Axeloved who smote
3.Brewster, the Merry Man of Axeloved
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 06:10:59 pm by Nidilap »
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Getix Kain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The House AxeLoved
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 06:24:01 pm »

I have been playing DF for a while and I am far from being a top notch or expert player.

May I still sign up for a succession game?   8)

Brewster

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Engraver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, 08:43:41 pm »

Sign me up for a turn and dwarf.

Dwarf: Tig O'Bitties, the Builder
Backstory: During Tig's down time he enjoys his alcohol like any other good dwarf, but while working... he's very little business. Often enjoying life more then he should he always has a smile on his face and a joke on his lips. When he does work, he's very skilled in carpentry and masonry. An axe often hangs from his hip, incase he's in need of more wood for his work. (Woodcutter(1), Carpenter(2), Mason(3), Architect(4))

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 08:35:22 am »

Tig. Remember this is Adv Mode. Wood chopping ain't gonna help you slay Goblins.
Nidilap likes Adamantine, Bituminous Coal, Garnets, Cats for their aloofness, Dwarves for their stupidity, and Swords for their Spikes and edges. When possible, he prefers to eat pizza, ramen noodles, and sushi. He absolutely detests elves and spiders. He needs MTN DEW to get through the working day.

A medium- sized creature prone to great ambition, but only when he feels like it.

Getix Kain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2013, 05:31:56 pm »

Tig. Remember this is Adv Mode. Wood chopping ain't gonna help you slay Goblins.

Adv is Adventure mode, right?

Sorry for newbiness :)

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2013, 06:01:36 pm »

Precisely, my newbie friend! Since you are new, I suggest you get Lasher, armor, Shield, Dodge, and some swimming on your turn. Get many companions, too. And stay away from rivers.  ;D

Nidilap

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh boy a Swooooord!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2013, 08:58:00 am »

Alright, since no one else wishes to join, I will begin playing today.