Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 60

Author Topic: The First Magic Girls: A New Day Dawns  (Read 66160 times)

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
Re: The First Magic Girls: Power Exposition
« Reply #495 on: December 26, 2013, 09:42:22 am »

"Ok..." She didn't particularly want to get into a fight with Kimiko anyway, Kimiko would have definitely won. with that over with she went back to wondering what her alternate form was meant to be. Eventually she decided the best way to find out was try it out.

Despite having no idea how exactly to do it Miyuki tried to shift into her alternate form
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: December 26, 2013, 10:48:12 am »

((Oops you did post mine. Ooof course I roll a five for that.))

Begin reading manga like nothing had ever happened.
[2] You try to forget, but can't...
What the heck happened?

"Ok..." She didn't particularly want to get into a fight with Kimiko anyway, Kimiko would have definitely won. with that over with she went back to wondering what her alternate form was meant to be. Eventually she decided the best way to find out was try it out.

Despite having no idea how exactly to do it Miyuki tried to shift into her alternate form
[3] She feels like she came close...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: December 26, 2013, 12:45:46 pm »

"It's not a prank. Not if you really are wondering about it. Oh, if you want you can leave. I know the route now."

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: December 26, 2013, 12:47:38 pm »

"What do you mean my biochemistry's screwed up? Is that why I'm nauseous? And is there anything that can fix it?"
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: December 26, 2013, 12:55:20 pm »

"It's not a prank. Not if you really are wondering about it. Oh, if you want you can leave. I know the route now."
(You're in a car.)
"...I see."

"What do you mean my biochemistry's screwed up? Is that why I'm nauseous? And is there anything that can fix it?"
Chihu has left. Are you trying to shout at him through his door?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: December 26, 2013, 01:02:11 pm »

(You never mentioned that.)
"I can read more if you want."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: December 26, 2013, 01:33:06 pm »

(Sorry. A combination of mental stuff and assuming you would realize things you hadn't is never good.)
"...I see."
(Heh. Didn't realize I was copying what he had just said until after typing it. Let me change it a little...)
Sig

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: December 26, 2013, 01:41:53 pm »

((Tis my fault for attempting to read three pages and post within five minutes of waking up. But I'm just gonna roll with the shouting through the door thing. Screwed-up biochemistry doesn't seem like something that Willamina would handle well.))
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: December 26, 2013, 01:43:50 pm »

Miyuki didn't exactly know how she knew but she was close.

She once again attempted to change form

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: December 26, 2013, 01:44:39 pm »

Yukari looks somewhat concerned.
"Um....Miyuki, what are you doing?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: December 26, 2013, 01:46:41 pm »

((Tis my fault for attempting to read three pages and post within five minutes of waking up. But I'm just gonna roll with the shouting through the door thing. Screwed-up biochemistry doesn't seem like something that Willamina would handle well.))
Alright.
"Go away! I need a nap! Come back in an hour!"

Yukari looks somewhat concerned.
"Um....Miyuki, what are you doing?"
[1+1] Nope.
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: December 26, 2013, 01:49:36 pm »

Keith continues saying things to keep the agent reminded of what he's dealing with. And also to wait for exposition on his powers.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: December 26, 2013, 01:50:53 pm »

Miyuki felt herself blush, she had gotten so wrapped up in trying to figure out her form she hadn't considered what on earth she must have looked like to everyone else.

"She... She said I had an alternate form like you, so I-I was trying to change into it"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: December 26, 2013, 01:54:34 pm »

Keith continues saying things to keep the agent reminded of what he's dealing with. And also to wait for exposition on his powers.
He keeps bugging the agent for a few hours.
Sig

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: December 26, 2013, 01:56:14 pm »

"Oh yeah, it's probably going to come up so let the record state that I only identify as a man. I actually have a vagina. It's only in my head that I have a penis."
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 60