Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

Author Topic: Interdimensional Insanity [Turn 11: Hark! A plot!]  (Read 21033 times)

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
Re: Interdimensional Insanity [Turn 4: First Contact]
« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2013, 06:49:20 pm »

(Rarity's boutique)

Through the door like I tried two turns ago
((Indeed, but what setting am I drawing if off of?))
((that fallout:equestia fanfic, a little after pip pick found ghoul ditzy if I remember it correctly.

Could also be that mass effect/my little pony one after Shepperd 'fights' Clessina))
((You were right on the first one, though the game takes place a bit after that in the timeline.))
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 09, 2013, 09:12:23 pm »

Find an exit.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 09, 2013, 09:34:22 pm »

((that fallout:equestia fanfic
((Welp.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 09, 2013, 10:07:19 pm »

##################################
Turn 5
##################################
Get some sweet parting prophetic dreams in the process of gradually waking up.
[5]: You get some prophetic dreams all right, though sweet is not the word you would use to describe it.
You are in the dark somewhere, all you know is that the world has died and nothing has been left. Then from the darkness you see a flash of red in the black, then a flash of brown off to the side. Suddenly a red light slashes through the darkness, piercing you body and pinning you in place. A rough, horse voice begins laughing as two equine shapes step out of the darkness and level weapons at you.
You then wake up in a cold sweat.

Bite Nirur and try to get free if he doesn't let go of me.

If I escape or am released, get back to trying to make clothes.
GWG:[3]
Nirur:[6]
Nirur manages to keep a tight hold on you despite you biting and wiggling. He is currently freaking his shit and whispering about being blind.

Follow TCM downstairs.
[4]: You follow him downstairs successfully and see two horse like creatures walk in the door. One of them points a shotgun at you with his mouth and the other shouts something unintelligible. Your head begins to hurt.

Head downstairs, keeping Persus between me and the doorframe.
[3]: Persus is a bit occupied getting guns pointed at him to block you. A bit of your side is open to fire.

Fuck being awake, gain more sleep powers so I can operate normally in the real world whilst under the effects of the abyss.
[5]: You are filled with the power of the Dream and remotely make you body stand up. You can now walk around and shit.

Dance away from the bad voices!
[4+1=5]: You dance a mean Cordax away from the door. The horse thing without a gun in its mouth yells at you. You head is really staring to hurt.

Ooops thought i posted my action already.

Don't move and play dead.
[5]: You stay absolutely still and the horse things step over you. They see not to notice you and are yelling about the others. You now have a splitting headache.

(Rarity's boutique)

Through the door like I tried two turns ago
[6]: You open the door with such force that you fall down the stairs behind it and lay in a dazed heap at the bottom.

Find an exit.
[3]: The only exit seems to be blocked by angry horse things.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GreatWyrmGold  Pissed Off(-1 to all actions involved with not being pissed.)Clothed,Tackled by Nirur, Female.
Wwolin- Swanky-ass Dress (+1 to all social skill checks.)Clothed in Swanky-ass Dress,Standing,Female.
stefmore90-Coma,Nosebleed(-1 to all social checks.)Dream Power(+1 to weird dream shit)Clothed, Flat on floor, Male.
Skills:Dream Powers
Out of Body Experience
Nirur Torir- Blind(-2 to anything involving seeing.), Clothed, Tackling GWG, Male.
DAF Fine, Clothed, Flat on floor, Male.
TCM- Dance Mastah (+1 to all dancing checks.) Clothed, On the bottom floor, Female.
IronyOwl-Knocked Out(-2 to all checks, needs to wake up to do non-mental things.) Clothed, Flat on the Floor, Female.
Persus- Fine, Standing, Male.
Equpiment: Scissors(+1 to damage, piercing and cutting.)
Scapheap- Dazed,Clothed, Sitting on a bed,
Male.
Equipment: Mastful Crutch(Removes most statuses on legs, +1 to damage if used as a weapon.
Antur- Insane(-2 to all actions until fixed. Must roll to do stated action, failure means GM control.)Broken Left Leg(Cannot walk, -2 to all actions involving your leg.)  Clothed, Laying on the bottom floor, Male.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eviroment:
One of the horse things seems to be holding a rusted shotgun in its mouth. Its armor seems to be made out of bloody metal and dirty cloth. The other one has a horn on its head that is shooting a beam of light at a pistol floating in the air. Its armor is very much like its fellow. They seem to have some sort of symbols on their flanks.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 01:17:54 pm by mcclay »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 10, 2013, 02:06:57 pm »

((Welp.))
((Good welp or bad welp. Also turn later tonight when I have more private use of the computer.))
((Bad welp. :I))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 10, 2013, 02:39:33 pm »

((Welp.))
((Good welp or bad welp. Also turn later tonight when I have more private use of the computer.))
((Bad welp. :I))
((Oh, sorry.))

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 10, 2013, 03:29:39 pm »

Let go of GWG. Punch the floor to establish dominance over my state of not-seeing.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 11, 2013, 01:10:55 pm »

Bump for the players to post actions.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2013, 01:12:43 pm »

Why does the status say I'm still knocked out?

Coax the angry horse things to move. Use edible objects in the room, if possible.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 11, 2013, 01:15:05 pm »

Look around in a dazed manner
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 11, 2013, 01:19:34 pm »

Why does the status say I'm still knocked out?

Coax the angry horse things to move. Use edible objects in the room, if possible.
Because I fucked up with the status. Its now changed.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 11, 2013, 01:46:39 pm »

((Updating the title would also help.))

A rough, horse voice
((Well played.))

"I dreaaaaaaamed of youuuuuuuuuu!"

Try to creep out horses.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 11, 2013, 02:48:15 pm »

((Updating the title would also help.))

A rough, horse voice
((Well played.))
((Fuck me, I didn't even mean to do that.))

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 11, 2013, 04:24:26 pm »

You may want to update the title. I didn't realize it had updated.

Raise hands in the air in a surrender position. Attempt to communicate.

"You guys speak any English?"
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 11, 2013, 05:11:33 pm »

"Umm... Hay?"

Approach the horsebeasts in a friendly manner, with one hand out as if for shaking. Upon reaching proper grappling distance, smile prettily before yanking the shotgun out of shothorse's mouth and firing at pistolhorse's horn.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13