Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 54

Author Topic: Trailblazers in a World of Winter - Chester crashes the party.  (Read 58852 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: Trailblazers in a World of Winter - an RTD of survival in a new home.
« Reply #315 on: December 12, 2013, 11:20:56 am »

"Okay, but if you feel like you're going to faint or something, let me know! You might have a concussion."

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: December 12, 2013, 11:22:11 am »

(( It's a 1, 1 generally means epic failure and serious injuries for all involved. Not a total success and a tap on the head. ))
((Well, I just supposed that you don't want to mill about near the door any more. But still, complications. The hover's window is now broken, so it's as cold inside as it is outside. And the doc gets a penalty to mental rolls for cause of her headache. "Mental rolls" involve sewing your guts back in, in case you ask. But all right, I'll make 1's more faily from now on (you asked for it, he-he). Apologies to everyone concerned.))
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: December 12, 2013, 11:23:47 am »

"Don't sound fine. Maybe you should wait inside the hover?"
"Okay, but if you feel like you're going to faint or something, let me know! You might have a concussion."
- The hover looks rather screwed, Sean. Lets find something fitting to make some kind of stretcher rather than force her to walk. We need to get her inside, then go for some kind of bed and warmth.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 11:33:49 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: December 12, 2013, 11:24:24 am »

(( Well anyway. ))

Pick her up and carry her inside, head into another room and close the door to conserve heat.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: December 12, 2013, 11:27:04 am »

((I personally like a less strict reading of the dice-it sucks all the fun out of the game when your efforts blow up in your face all the time. You mean we'd all really rather have still been sitting at the unopened door with one person fatally injured and our hover disabled? Would that be fun?))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: December 12, 2013, 11:29:36 am »

(( Better then having safety wheels so the worst failure you can get results in a minor injury. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: December 12, 2013, 11:31:56 am »

((Let's just end this mess))
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 11:49:20 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: December 12, 2013, 11:35:42 am »

(( Better then having safety wheels so the worst failure you can get results in a minor injury. ))

((Yeah, and your character should have died when the bug chopped your arm off, but you didn't. Retcon? :P))
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: December 12, 2013, 11:37:07 am »

((Wait a second. And what in blazes happened to Willams in this whole mess?))
Sigs

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: December 12, 2013, 11:39:25 am »

((Wait a second. And what in blazes happened to Willams in this whole mess?))
((Nothing. Why should anything have happened to her if she wasn't even in the hover? Also guize, if you want to kill each other to death, at least do it in character.))
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: December 12, 2013, 11:43:13 am »

((So in conclusion, dont play games run by Patrick))

Kathryn waves off the hovering helpers.

"I am fine. I have suffered no long term damage, and am still able to move under my own strength. The people inside the Jah Home need help much more than I. I refuse treatment. Let's go."

With that, she rises groggily from the hover and moves toward the door.

Action: Enter Dat ship

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: December 12, 2013, 11:44:02 am »

(( I got pierced it didn't get chopped off, then I was going into shock to die but got medical attention in time.

Well I won't be running any for a long time anyway but a 1 giving a total success and a minor wound isn't a 1 it's a 6. ))
Caine's law.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: December 12, 2013, 11:46:06 am »

Sean follows, keeping a close eye on her.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: December 12, 2013, 11:48:09 am »

- Truly, we've better to go inside. Beasts could smell the blood already.
Follow McGaw, my machinу gun in me hands and my rifle behind my shoulder.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 11:50:48 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: December 12, 2013, 11:55:58 am »

((Fucking gosh, I'm sorry! I'm not Hitler! I apologize! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r4e5Wg4PDI))
- Truly, we're better to go inside. Beasts could smell the blood already.
Follow McGaw, my machinу gun in me hands and my rifle behind my shoulder.
Sean follows, keeping a close eye on her.

Kathryn waves off the hovering helpers.

"I am fine. I have suffered no long term damage, and am still able to move under my own strength. The people inside the Jah Home need help much more than I. I refuse treatment. Let's go."

With that, she rises groggily from the hover and moves toward the door.

Action: Enter Dat ship

Pick her up and carry her inside, head into another room and close the door to conserve heat.
You all enter through the torn doorframe in loose formation, Kathryn going first, then Sean and Chester, and finally Will and Williams. You stop inside: it's dark. ((Before anyone asks, the exo has a headlight, the Saigons have lamps, and your glasses have a night-vision mode, even though it's not very effective - it makes everything very grainy.))
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 54